1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

how to burn blockbuster dvds!!???

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by toshiro12, Oct 11, 2003.

1. toshiro12

toshiro12 Member

can someone tell me a quick way on how to burn blockbuster rentals? i know i need to decrypt them...any ideas on programs or any good advice?

2. Coblck

Coblck Guest

Alright mate you could try using DVD shring version 3(you can download it form this website just goto software section) really easy program to use it will unlock the dvd then shrink it for burning, after that you will need to burn these files to DVD using any compatiable software, i use nero 6 i found it to be the best but each to there own(you can download demo version fron this website) Good luck

3. Nephilim

Nephilim Moderator Staff Member

Read the forum rules toshiro. If you don't own it, don't ask.

4. mike_str

mike_str Member

Your gonna get kicked out now. Read the rules.

5. SabreLord

SabreLord Guest

He was asking how to burn DVDs. Let me guess you rented out a crap movie and wanted to know how to burn it.

Same thing happened to me I rented Reign Of Fire and it stunk I recommend getting a lighter and holding the DVD over it. BURN ALL CRAP MOVIES, HEAR, HEAR!

6. alntht

alntht Guest

Amazing.

7. cheezzzz

cheezzzz Regular member

Call the piracy police!!!

cheezzzz_X_X_X_X_X_[small]Just another lonely Hawaiian with:
    P4 2.66Ghz, 120gb HD (7200rpm)
    2X512mb DDR333 (PC2700) SDRAM
    Sony DVD RW DW-U12A(OEM for DRU500AX)
    DXCxpress 3.02
    Smartipper/DvdDecrypter
    Dvd2one/Nero 6 Ultra[/small]

Last edited: Oct 11, 2003
  8. Rotary

Rotary Senior member

hi all

*** JESUS CHRIST !!! ***

Thx...

9. baggins1

baggins1 Member

Hello Toshiro 12
    A good idea is for you to phone blockbuster customer services! They will tell you what to do

10. DSYF3R

DSYF3R Regular member

I will probably get hammered for this post but... Everyone understands why there are rules regarding this topic, and I agree that they need to be enforced to ensure the longevity of this forum, however, I find it amusing when everyone jumps up and becomes Mother Teresa on the poor fool that didn't read the rules.. I would bet my left testicle that 99% of members have "back-ups" of movies they don't own. So, enforce the rules but don't spread hypocrisy.

11. alntht

alntht Guest

I'd bet my right one that what you say is true also. However, what is amazing is that this problem crops up about every other post nowadays.

12. Rotary

Rotary Senior member

hi all

if i had a third testicle i would use that in the maths of it all, but i can truly say i aint got a backup from the rental shops!

we all know whats going on here, thats not the piont, its the rawness of it which counts!?!

Thx...

13. koola

koola Guest

Not another one!

hehe :D

14. mike_str

mike_str Member

Rules are rules. I know someone that has been kicked out before for the same type of statement. Rules should apply to everyone equally.

We all know that 99.99999% of the people here PIRATE STUFF! Give me a f***en break. Who are we trying to FOOL?!

15. Rotary

Rotary Senior member

hi all

Ummmm... yes mike

Its a fair cop guv - you wont need the handcuff i will come quietly...

I'm back! i only got a slap on the ass it was a female judge. LOL

Thx...

16. Oriphus

Oriphus Senior member

You have to remember people that company's like blockbuster buy tonnes and tonnes of DVD's for the first release. After a couple of months, they sell a lot of them because there isnt as much demand for them any more. Therefore it is also feasible that someone who wishes to back up their DVD's buys one and needs a bit of help backing it up. Its only illegal if the person says they are renting the discs to copy them. toshiro12 didnt state either way, so its better to give the benefit of the doubt in this case.

17. Rotary

Rotary Senior member

hi all

quite true oriphus! hey is adobe premier pro v7 any good for dvd authoring? just read abit on it...

Thx...

18. Oriphus

Oriphus Senior member

Its better for creating a movie, but it is also good for most movie related stuff. I use it in Uni for uploading a movie from a camcorder and messing around with it. So i presum you could do the same with an mpeg2. Im not sure it recognises the VOB structure of a DVD, but it might. Have you tried the Adobe Encore. There is a 30day trial available from www.adobe.com

19. mike_str

mike_str Member

Oriphus , fair enough it was not said, but nevertheless implied. Aw well.... :)

20. Oriphus

Oriphus Senior member

lol - You can't prosecute on an implication, i dont see any mention or anything to imply that toshiro12 meant copied blockbuster rented films. He referred to them as 'blockbuster rentals' (i presume you took your inclination from that statement). It could be anything - thats why we'll give him/her the benefit of the doubt.

I get your point anyway ;-D