1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ipod keeps saying please wait VERY LOW BATTERY what do i do???

Discussion in 'iPod discussion' started by blakee, Jul 12, 2007.

1. blakee

blakee Member

VIDEO IPOD I have not used the ipod in like 2 days it was on my computer desk and i picked it up and it would not work so i plugged it in to the computer and the ipod would not come up on itunes or on the computer so i left it there while a plasyed a game and then i looked at it like 3 hours later and it said----please wait battery very low------ so i left it connected to the comp figureing it just needed to be chagred but i lft it on for like 7 hour swhile i slept and it still says same thing..... so what did i do please help me i dont know wut to do

2. tucker001

tucker001 Regular member

charge it

3. fishstix1

fishstix1 Member

i am having the exact same problem and nothing I do is helping.. i have tried 3 different chargers and i plugged it into the computer!!! it wont go away!! right now its been almost 2 hours and the dumb thing isnt charging!!!

4. core2kid

core2kid Regular member

Time for a new battery. Take it to an apple store and show it to them or replace the battery yourself if you are confident enough.

5. jazo132

jazo132 Guest

No need for a new battery YET. Try restoring your iPod with iTunes and see if that helps, often this fixes the charging issue. If it doesn't then time for a new battery.

6. core2kid

core2kid Regular member

When it says "Please Wait, Very Low Battery" The ipod has no connection with the computer. The ipod isn't connected to the computer at this time, its just charging.

7. jazo132

jazo132 Guest

If you connect it to your computer you should be able to format it with My Computer. Then it may or may not fix the problem.

8. vanessav

vanessav Guest

hwo do u add music to ipod?

9. core2kid

core2kid Regular member

You need iTunes.

10. jazo132

jazo132 Guest

After getting iTunes, plug in the iPod and you can change the settings for syncing to the iPod.