DVDFab Official/Beta release thread (post updates here)

Discussion in 'Copy DVD to DVDR' started by LOCOENG, Nov 7, 2007.

1. 7thsinger

7thsinger Regular member

Sweet.
    I have yet to download and install it. I'll get to that later on. Thanks for posting the update Dialysis!

2. dr_ml422

dr_ml422 Regular member

Oh ok dialysis. More Mobile stuff. Thnx for the info. Great for the few and far in between that actually use the Mobile Option. Oh well.

3. dialysis1

dialysis1 Regular member

DVDFab 6.0.0.2 Beta is out

DVDFab 6 is the all-in-one software package for copying Blu-ray/DVD and converting video file. It consists of several feature options.

"DVD to DVD" option is the most powerful and flexible DVD copying/burning software. With 8 copy modes, you can back up any DVD to DVDR in just one or a few clicks.

"DVD to Mobile" option converts DVD title to AVI/MP4/WMV/MKV files which can be played on mobile devices like iPod, PSP, ZUNE, cell phone, etc.

"Blu-ray to Blu-ray" option backs up Blu-ray disc to BD-R or hard disk in just one or a few clicks.

"File to Mobile" option converts source video file on your PC to next generation console like PS3 and Xbox 360, or mobile devices like iPod, PSP, ZUNE, cell phone, etc.

"File Mover" option transfers converted files to mobile devices like iPod, PSP, ZUNE, etc.

DVDFab 6 still contains the free "HD Decrypter".

You can try any option 30 days for free, and the time only count down when you use it first time.

For registered users of DVDFab Platinum/Gold/Mobile, please get your new key at
    http://www.dvdfab.com/retrieveregkey.htm
    Please choose "DVDFab 6.x" format.

DVDFab 6.0.0.2 Beta is out (May 1, 2009):

http://redirectingat.com/?id=49X85&....com/download/DVDFab6002Beta_avangate-689.exe

What's New:

New: Updated user interface.
    New: Updated language files.
    Fix: Several UI problems in 6.0.0.0 Beta.

> "DVD to DVD" option:

Fix: A PathPlayer problem that playable content be removed in certain cases.

Last edited: May 2, 2009
  4. creaky

creaky Moderator Staff Member

Cheers, downloaded.

5. ferguj1

ferguj1 Active member

I noticed where it said that registered users needed to obtain a new key, but all I did was install the new version of the program (v 6.0.0.0 haven't done the beta yet) but anyway mine appears to be just fine without the new key. It shows my name as a registered user and not a trial user. Not sure what is up with that as I have read elsewhere that many users are having problems even with the new key.

6. dialysis1

dialysis1 Regular member

Without the key, the only registered part is the decrypter part.

7. ferguj1

ferguj1 Active member

Maybe that is what it is, as I only purchased plat. Didn't see any need for the mobile or other as it can be done rather easily for free. Thanks dialysis.

8. dialysis1

dialysis1 Regular member

You should still have at least two options registered.
    HD Decrypter
    and
    DVD to DVD.

9. creaky

Cheers, it's now showing me as registered properly, tested this across three machines.

10. dr_ml422

dr_ml422 Regular member

Ok, so version 6 still in beta is that correct? I'm fed up w/this Option nonsense and I see others are finally posting about it also. I happen to buy Plat b4 the time it went to purchasing upgrade fees, and I also recveived Mobile Option at that time. So I have frre upgrades lifetime, but have no use for Mobile Option. I just upgraded to latest 5 version and it shows Mobile and Plat never expire. so I guess when 6 becomes stable it will be same? Thnx. I have no idea whatsoever why they don't just keep these Options separate and not integrate them, but I already lost my argument on that as they continue to implement them. If for economic reasons concerning customer satisfaction, I'm almost positive anyone wanting the available options would get them separately as their prices are not overwhelming.

Everyone else more or less brings out separate apps. w/no problem.

11. dialysis1

dialysis1 Regular member

If you use the two keys, yes.

12. creaky

We know :)

I'm not bothered either way, when i originally bought Platinum i had no interest in the mobile options and was happy to get whatever a bought option got. As time went on i did start to use the mobile options, though only half a dozen times or so, but am still not fussed either way. As long as i got what i paid for (i did) then i'm happy.
    I missed out on buying AnyDVD (for the Bluray functionality) due to unemployment but since then DVDFab have started adding Bluray code so all is well (well if or when i ever get into Bluray, it'll probably be never but it's nice to know that i don't have to buy AnyDVD just to do Bluray now that DVDFab is back in the Bluray game).

Last edited: May 2, 2009
  13. dr_ml422

dr_ml422 Regular member

Yes Fab finally in Blu-ray territory but not free and also as Option. So you know despit myself being affected somewhat by economy, I soon will prolly maybe get ANYDVD. Blu-Ray I don't know either as it seems it will only be a alternative format and not totally replace DVDs.

I too missed out on AnyDVD. Oh well it's spilled milk now so why reminisce. $$$ that's wh! Lol...

14. delerue

delerue Guest

15. delerue

delerue Guest

I could not have said it any better !!

16. dr_ml422

dr_ml422 Regular member

You mean 2 keys would have to be used? Or either the old key for 5 or the new generated one for 6? Now I'll have 4 keys. W/e.

17. creaky

...I don't see what the problem is. For instance I just installed 4.x Platinum on my netbook, you use the 5.x key for that, 5.x obviously uses two 5.x keys (for me anyway) and 6.x for me uses two 6.x keys. It's a simple copy/paste from the emails. Two minutes work.

18. dr_ml422

dr_ml422 Regular member

I thought they would be totally different keys for each version. I didn't know that version 5.x key will work w/4.x versions, and that the 6 key will work w/the 5.x versions. So they're backward compatible in a way? Thnx creaky.

19. dialysis1

dialysis1 Regular member

DVDFab 6.0.0.3 Beta is out (May 6, 2009)

http://redirectingat.com/?id=49X85&....com/download/DVDFab6003Beta_avangate-689.exe

What's New:

New: Improved key format. If you bought several DVDFab options, you will get one e-mail with one key, instead of several e-mails.
    New: Updated user interface.
    New: Updated language files.
    Fix: Several UI problems.

> "DVD to DVD" option:

Fix: A PathPlayer problem that playable content be removed in certain cases.

20. creaky

Cheers, downloading now. P.S. I've had no issues using 6.0.0.2 Beta, even used the Mobile options a few times