1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

nero 7

Discussion in 'Nero discussion' started by shaunb1, Nov 13, 2007.

1. shaunb1

shaunb1 Member

hi every1 i had nero 7 for sometime now and ive just gone to burn a movie where it says copy dvd like ive done a million times but this time im getting this box coming on the screen saying image file save and ive never had this b4 how do i take this off as when i say save the disc will burn then well thats it nothing else the draw doesnt open just nothing i need to know how to take that stupid box from coming on it has never happened b4 why now?????????????? help me some1 many thanks shaunb

2. Auslander

Auslander Senior member

are you a middle school cheerleader or something? the only [bold]hints[/bold] of punctuation in your entire sputter of dribble would be the 14 question marks following what the CIA couldn't decrypt.

i know you're at least fluent in english simply from the shorthand text speak you use; and just so you know, text speak is really annoying to pretty much everyone who has been here long enough to no longer be a newbie.

so please, edit that post so that we know just what the hell you are going on about...okay?

3. garmoon

garmoon Regular member

@Aus

Glad to see you're still helping. LOL. He/she played hooky for English punctuation day. It's scary for me, since I think I understood his question. LMFAO.

@shaunb1

Check your burning program or coding program and reset the destination for the transcoded file to be burned in: "Select correct DVD drive!" not save file to a folder. Sounds like your transcoder is set to create an ISO (Image) file somewhere. If you can find the ISO file somewhere you could always burn it with ImgBurn or Decrypter or Nero 7 Bur.Rom.

4. varnull

varnull Guest

Maybe that's too coherent.. perhaps this says it better..

what u need to do is look in the top left corner of the nero xpress first screen yeah there where it says recorder and check it is one of your real burners with a drive letter assigned not the image recorder which will only save a file wherever it is installed to one of the virtual drives or a file folder somewhere else like garmoon says if you search for the file that ends iso or nrg you can burn it with another application or even with nero as long as you change the final destination setting as above look at the top left of nero xpress there is a pull down tab it stumped me a long time ago too nero has a nasty habit of resetting to image recorder every so often

W00T!! I enjoyed that ;-)

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 15, 2007
  5. ddp

ddp Moderator Staff Member

varnull, naughty, naughty!!

6. varnull

varnull Guest

But ddp.. you must admit it's fun. It's really hard to write like that... goes against the flow, so to speak.

Anyway.. I'm of the opinion that if somebody writes like that they probably read and talk the same way. Hey.. at least I wasn't calling anybody a reject cheerleader... just trying to translate garmoons' excellent post into "newspeak"

Think of it as an attempt to find out just what it is like to be "grammatically challenged" in the modern way that seems with teens to be socially acceptable..
    result??????????.. damn it's hard work doin' it 'rong n all. nw I gna gt gn b4 i gt n trbl :)

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 15, 2007
  7. blivetNC

blivetNC Regular member

@Varnull,
    Yes, I laugh each and every time I face a newspeaker looking for a job, ask them if they paid for their education and suggest that they should request a refund.