1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DVD Flick - how long to encode sources ?

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by MRBK, Jun 14, 2008.

1. MRBK

MRBK Member

Whats Really Good AfterDawn.com...

Im BK...I just join this site yesterday and I trying to get into burning movies to DVD...right now Im encoding my first movie download...and its taking long as hell....How long does it take to Combine the sources?....Thats where it seems to be stuck at right now...Im just wondering...

I thinking of buying me a another computer just to burn movies because on this one I do mainly music...I make Beats....but anyway...I was wondering after the movie finish encoding will I be able to burn it to a DVD to watch?...Im using DVD Flick....Please any help is greatly apreciated....

Stay Up

BKster

2. MRBK

MRBK Member

bumped post (after only a few minutes) removed

Last edited: Jun 14, 2008
  3. creaky

creaky Moderator Staff Member

4. MRBK

MRBK Member

Thanks 4 removing that...it was a mistake Im sorry bout that...

Im trying to burn it now but its says that the Medium isnt present....what does this mean?....

I did some researching on my problem and I found out that my drive only plays DVD's not burn them....It got DVD ROM....on the front panel...when it should have DVD RW...so I going to get me a external drive to hook to a computer.

Thanks....Now I know what I gotta do I feel a lot better...

Last edited: Jun 14, 2008