1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Reputable Suppliers of Eurovox?

Discussion in 'Digital TV - UK & Europe' started by picket, Aug 15, 2008.

1. picket

picket Guest

Hi guys, really technophobic so any expert advice really appreciated! Thinking of buying a Eurovox PVR, but don't fancy getting either a) ripped off, or b) a cloned machine. Can anyone recommend a reputable place to buy. Plus, is it easier to get one with the hard drive already installed or is it worth me getting everything separately and assembling myself?

Thanks in advance!

2. noelyf

noelyf Regular member

Wizzardsattelite has a very good reputation in the uk, not sure if the sell the eur0vox pvr, but i know they do the st*rview pvr.

3. sc0user

sc0user Senior member

Just in for a minute and then back out Noel. I Mod at their forum and they don't sell the Eurovox.

Best price I seen was here at £120 inclusive of a 120 Gb HD supplied and installed. Thats by far the best deal I know of. And no the PVR hasnt been cloned either.

4. noelyf

noelyf Regular member

Cheers Sc0user :)

5. picket

picket Guest

Thanks Sc0user. Really appreciate the help. I'll probably be bothering you with stupid questions a lot in the near future. ;-p