1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Problem with Wall.E

Discussion in 'Copy DVD to DVDR' started by semid13, Nov 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. semid13

semid13 Regular member

I have never have any problems backing up my DVDs for the past few years. Wall.E makes me hit the wall real hard. I have the latest update for AnyDVD but CloneDVD could not work - error concerning wrong dvd structure. Try ripping to HDD with AnyDVD but only backup all the bonus features & trailers. Use Nero 7 Recode & only encode the bonus titles even though it shows there are 7.9 Gb of data in the advance analysis. Finally I used Alcohol 120 & it managed to do a full image & I burned it on a DL. You know what. When I play the DL both on my DVD player & on the PC, all the menus, extra & bonus features & trailers worked perfectly but it won't play the main movie. When I explore the DL on the PC, it contains 126 files consisting 7.91Gb exactly the same as the original disk but it just won't play.
    Anybody out there burn this movie without problems?

2. dialysis1

dialysis1 Regular member

3. semid13

semid13 Regular member

Thanks for the link. I downloaded the DVDFAB 5115 & use the HD Decrypter to encode the entire movie & then burn on a DL. Works perfectly. This is the first time I ever use DVDFAB. One thing I did not follow is that the program ask to disable my AnyDVD. Anyway everything turns out fine.

4. creaky

creaky Moderator Staff Member

Last edited: Nov 15, 2008
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.