1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How to access the options menu in burnout Paradise ultimate box

Discussion in 'Windows - Games' started by wheelstb, Feb 19, 2009.

1. wheelstb

wheelstb Regular member

I recently bought the game and installed it (making sure to install the full version not the trial version).

Now I am looking to find the options menu so I can configure my controller. I have called tech support they say there is a way to get to the menu to configure the controller but of course they had no idea how. I can't use my left hand very well so I don't use a game pad style controller, so I really need to find the options menu.

On the Main menu all I see is enter Paradise city, start a party, burnout store, and exit.

If I click on enter Paradise city I am taken Directly into the game. When I try to pause from with in the game all I see is an option to go to the burnout store And my in game accomplishments. I don't even see anything like exit to main menu.

I did download the latest patches for the game they did not help.

Does anyone know how I can configure my controller?

Last edited: Feb 19, 2009
  2. quip13

quip13 Regular member

ok...the burnout paradise interface is horrible
    1) hit escape while playing
    2) in the left corner there should be this : [<F1][F2>]
    3) hit f1 and f2 to scroll through the different menus. (you may have to wait a few seconds as the game renders the menu screens, meanwhile you should see slow-mo images of your car)
    in the menus find the controls menu and change it from there

just wondering, why can't you use your left hand? all you need is 3 buttons: accelerate, boost and brake

3. wheelstb

wheelstb Regular member

thanks, my left hand doesnt work as well asd ny right sy i use a flightstick type controller to do everything righthanded