1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Autoinstaller help

Discussion in 'Xbox - Software discussion' started by jcalton88, May 19, 2009.

1. jcalton88

jcalton88 Regular member

Hey guys, usually don't post on this forum, I'm a 360 nut myself.
    I recently acquired an xbox hardmodded with the xecuter x3 ce modchip but it is bare. No custom dashboard, no roms or emus. I was wondering if anyone had a good link to an autoinstaller for this stuff, like slayer or something, that is still working. None of the download sites still host it, and all the torrents for it are dead.

Just wondering if anyone has any idea, or maybe have a copy they wouldn't mind uploading to rapidshare or something.

Thanks for all replies in advance

2. creaky

creaky Moderator Staff Member

3. jcalton88

jcalton88 Regular member

Thanks a lot creaky. I searched all night and only found dead torrents, guess I never entered a good search string to get those two threads, lol. The AID page helped a lot, gave me everything I was looking for.

This page links to it, I found it a little while ago. Has some useful links for other things too. Just thought I'd post it in case anyone was looking for it.

http://wiki.aideluxe.com/index.php?title=Main_Page

And Creaky, I have an all new respect for your moderating, lol. I saw how many threads you have to close and send to the proper forum when I came into the Xbox Forum. Alot of 360 posts.

4. creaky

creaky Moderator Staff Member

No worries re the links. I have no idea how Slayer works, never used it. As to modchips i do have one chipped box, and i even managed to flash the BIOS once. That box still plays up so i haven't used it in ages. I find it easier to softmod the chipped box anyways, i can't be doing with messing with flashing, i'll bet i couldn't flash properly a second time, even though i kept fairly thorough notes from the last time.

Re mod - aww shucks :) ..i always used to teleport misplaced threads religiously but in the xbox forums i prefer to close the threads and point them towards the correct forum. People just don't realise there are xboxes pre-360 i think :)

edit- Thanks for that wiki link, i'll add that to the link i originally posted for you.

Last edited: May 19, 2009
  5. jcalton88

jcalton88 Regular member

I think a lot of people don't look too. I was amazed, its almost every other thread is closed due to wrong posting. I would probably pull my hair out modding this forum.