1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sims 3?

Discussion in 'Windows - Games' started by Hardball, Jun 13, 2009.

1. Hardball

Hardball Regular member

hows it going? a friend of mine as purchased the copy of sims 3 and he let me borrow it so that i could copy it. i burned the game into a ISO format and mounted the game to a virtual drive. when i boot sims 3 without a CD from the ISO file the game gives me a message stating: "this game is unable to verify that your disc is a valid copy of the Sims 3 please contact customer service" is this because the game detects a virtaul CD instead of the actual CD? i would like to know if there is a way around this i tried using google but no luck! help would be greatly appreciated Thanks in advance!

P.S i would like to strongly apologize if this has anything to do with piracy and i would appreciate the mods close this thread if it has anything to do with it that is not my intentions to do so thank you!

2. varnull

varnull Guest

3. Hardball

Hardball Regular member

thanks varnull your the man! i truly appreciate it

4. varnull

varnull Guest

Cheers:) If you learn anything while exploring the security I'm sure the guys working over at R-Force would like to hear anything you have about how it works.

5. Hardball

Hardball Regular member

yeah it would be nice to explore some security! it would also be nice to have your extensive knowledge with the Linux OS