1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

can't backup insanity dvds by beachbody

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by lmlxzad, Aug 2, 2009.

1. lmlxzad

lmlxzad Member

has anyone had any success trying to backup their insanity dvds by beachbody? i have tried numerous software,like anydvd, dvd fab,shrink,dvd decrypter,and dvd43 they keep freezing after like 2%, or they say it will take like 5 hours when usually it takes less than 30 min.and when i did let the 5 hours run the chapters skip around.any ideas?

2. ddp

ddp Moderator Staff Member

moved to correct forum as not a feedback & suggestions issue.

3. JaguarGod

JaguarGod Active member

4. 7thsinger

7thsinger Regular member

Also not familiar with these movies. Have you checked the disc to verify that they are clean and scratch free?

5. sickboy73

sickboy73 Member

hello
    I have the same problem with these Insanity workout DVD's. I was able to back them up using Xilisoft DVD Copy but the results are extremely large. Some will fit on a Dual layer disc but some are nearly 20 GB's once ripped. The original DVD's are on a standard DVD and only 2-4 GB's. It seems like the files are duplicated several times. I have tried to reauthor a disc but the workouts are scrambled...starting half way through the workout and ending at the beginning. Has anyone had any luck with these or maybe can shed some light into how I should procede? Thank you.

6. JaguarGod

JaguarGod Active member

You can try uploading the IFO files. I am not sure what causes this type of issue. Maybe there is some corruption on the discs and when you reauthor, the corruption stays on the disc, except it is played rather than skipped...

7. rage523

rage523 Member

I purchased the insanity workout and I was having the same problems as all of you I finally figured out what you need to do to back up the dvd's you need anydvd version 6.5.7.4 or higher and dvd decrypter 3.5.4.0, anydvd make take a while to remove the encryption but it works once its finished open up dvd decrypter select mode go to ISO and select read it will copy and exact image of the disc burn with PowerIso 4.3 or higher

8. mike.m

mike.m Regular member

These discs have a totally new encryption that's why they are harder to backup. I had no problems backing up Power90, and P90X with DVD Shrink but that was years ago.

I'm thinking about getting Insanity as well. I need something new and more intense after doing P90X for almost two years.

9. thundersp

thundersp Guest

"I purchased the insanity workout and I was having the same problems as all of you I finally figured out what you need to do to back up the dvd's you need anydvd version 6.5.7.4 or higher and dvd decrypter 3.5.4.0, anydvd make take a while to remove the encryption but it works once its finished open up dvd decrypter select mode go to ISO and select read it will copy and exact image of the disc burn with PowerIso 4.3 or higher "

Ive tried this with the anydvd 6.5.8.2 and dvd decrypter 3.5.4.0. It took a awhile, read the DVD and was still finding errors. I just tried to bypass the errors and save it to the HDD. But the files play back with green boxes and cant see the video properly. Also each 1GB VOB files gets errors and makes the DVD drive read the disc at 1x speed.

10. rage523

rage523 Member

@thundersp when anydvd through scanning the disc the dvd should start to play, that is when you open up dvd decrypter and go to mode--iso--read and it should save the image to your hard drive I backed up all ten of my disc with no problems and they play fine

11. thundersp

thundersp Guest

@rage523 Thanks Rage. I was able to only backup the first DVD. All the others anydvd with dvddecryptor cant backup. DVDdecryptor tires to reads it but when creating the ISO speed slows down and retires 20 time and errors.I/O Error!

Device: [2:0:0] MATSHITA UJDA775 DVD/CDRW 1.00 (D:) (ATA)

ScsiStatus: 0x02
    Interpretation: Check Condition

Sense Area: 70 00 03 00 00 00 00 0A 00 00 00 00 02 00 00 00 0 00
    Interpretation: No Seek Complete

Fyi: it a brand new disc, no scratches or smudges at all.

12. staceyann

staceyann Guest

Wondering if anyhow has had any success with any program so for?? really anxious to find out so I too can back it up!

13. rage523

rage523 Member

@staceyann if you follow the instructions on my first post you shouldnt have any problems backing up your dvds I backed mines up and have them saved on my hd

14. staceyann

staceyann Guest

Even on a Mac? someone told me Handbreak or Mac the Ripper

15. rage523

rage523 Member

Not sure for a Mac I was using vista.

16. maceira

maceira Guest

Hi im new to this page and suscribed just because im having this same problem i tried using the trial for anydvd and dvd decrypter but no good maybe im doing something wrong pleeeease help before my trial for anydvd expires

17. iluvendo

iluvendo Active member

Try this

1) initialize latest anydvd, select devices and set all to slow and quiet

2) on task bar (lower right) right click the fox

3) select rip to HDD (need to select or creat destination folder)

this should work

18. maceira

maceira Guest

Thanks im trying it that way ill let u know as soon as i finish i really hope it does work

19. maceira

maceira Guest

iluvendo i just tried as u said and it stopped at 2 % :(

20. maceira

maceira Guest

het people ive got the solution download the program dvdfab its the easiest way i promise i trieds all other ways and no good and this in a couple of minutes its ready pm for any questions