1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

You CAN burn GameCube Games, here's how

Discussion in 'Nintendo Gamecube - General discussion' started by TheONE(1), May 15, 2004.

1. TheONE(1)

TheONE(1) Member

That is right, you can burn gamecube files. Much of all of you have heard of a programs called ProDG. Obviously for a lot of people ProDG is out of reach for two reasons a.) will not pay thousands of dollars just to burn GC media, b.) don't know C++. I am here to tell you, a user of a hacked version of ProDG that it DOES work. Anyone, I mean anyone who has Emule, Edonkey, Shareaza use it to download ProDG. Also, use your web browsing skills and search for some "secret programs" to extract and conform these raw ISOs. From there take those files into ProDG, use a DVD-R (big deal, ProDG is only compliant with -R Burners, not +R, and only some dual format burners) and BURN, yes, BURN the ISO. ProDG give C++ users the ability to MOD GC games. I wish I could be more specific, i.e. web cites and such, but I fear what I write. Hackers Unite.

2. account

account Guest

... LOL

3. Mekosan

Mekosan Member

lol that is cool but you cant fit a dvd r inside a ngc ala the puny ngc discs? :p

4. Cyprien

Cyprien Active member

you can burn them on a mini dvdr they fit right in it.. since they all 1.4GB size they can fit into any mini dvd-r... plus mini dvdr holds lil bit more then 1.4.... burning is one thing booting now thats another story...

5. Maryela3

Maryela3 Guest

Mr the ONE What are those secret programs ?

6. Maryela3

Maryela3 Guest

jeje forget it i found them

7. ccleven

ccleven Member

Hey Question for you - I tried to installl the ProDG - it tells me i need to install Dolphin SDK first -What is this? I tried to search for it but really didnt find anything

8. Icemonkey

Icemonkey Active member

'Dolphin' was the project code name for the Gamecube which is why the code files have a .DOL extension. The SDK I would imagine is much like SDK's for Windows which are a collection of tools and libraries for Gamecube development. I couldn't tell you where to begin looking for those. For all I know, you might have to obtain them from Nintendo themselves.

9. erichm

erichm Guest

Hey cclevin,

You don't need to worry about the dolphin thing.

There might be a doc that came with the program will have dos cammands. Follow the instructions and make sure you path is correct:)

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 11, 2004
  10. sotris99

sotris99 Member

Can anyone send to me this program called prodg by e-mail.

11. shruder

shruder Member

i would like to know more about this prodg.

Last edited: Jun 11, 2004
  12. Icemonkey

Icemonkey Active member

Careful guys, ProDG is copyrighted software and talk of downloading it constitutes piracy.

13. Icemonkey

Icemonkey Active member

Careful guys, ProDG is copyrighted software and talk of downloading it constitutes piracy.

14. Maryela3

Maryela3 Guest

some time ago when i was a user named Mary_Sexys i posted something about the GameCube discs were being copied into DVR_R discs and played succesfully with the Panasonic Q
    SO i went to war with the Mods and some of you may remeber it and well i got banned dont know why though
    yesterday i think i recived a Private Mesage of somebody looking for the ProDg and for the Secret programs well look in Emule im not sure if you can find them on Edonkey and on Shareaza
    Those Secret programs MrtheONE was talking about well they are not secret in a thread that Mr Icemonkey post you can find the list of what you need to extract the game from the GC disc
    also i think some of ya would love to know what a Panasonic Q is and its price
    http://www.lik-sang.com/info.php?products_id=1575&likref=froogle
    a Podg cost around 900 dollaras dont remember the page
    erichm i have a question for you In what step are you stuck tell me cause it worked fine with me i didnt got stuck in any part
    hehehe the only thing i need now its a DVD burner shit
    jejeje Im gonna wait 4 your questions
    also all of ya ya better change those threads thats piracy you know
    Um also You are responsable for all the actions commited by this program.(dang i always wanted to write that)
    and I will be posting a guide later but dont believe me cause im very lazy to do that stuff
    read ya later
    Maria=)

15. erichm

erichm Guest

Hi Maria,

You know you can email snsystems and ask them nicely for an evaluation copy:) I don't know if you need to be a game designer already though.

I can't say that im stuck because I havent tried anything yet. Been busy with new computer. I think you should post a guide:)

16. Icemonkey

Icemonkey Active member

I checked their web site thoroughly and found in their sales/eval paged that they will send it to you once your license with Nintendo has been verified so that pretty much eliminates a non-Nintendo licensed individial from obtaining the software legitimately. But again, I have seen nothing that indicated that this development suite will enable you to burn bootable GC disc. They do however offer a hardware based product that includes a customized Gamecube w/highspeed USB2.0 connectivity to a PC to emulate a disc and stream it from the PC for somewhere in the area of about $7000.

17. shruder

shruder Member

with the prodg thing im still stuck on when it askes for the dolphin sdk.

if anyone has any ideas on what to do to get past or fix it please reply or e-mail me.

thnks

18. Pop_Smith

Pop_Smith Regular member

Can u use the Broadband Adapter and connect the GCN to the comp, then use PRODG like you can with PSO? Or do you still need PSO?

19. kamaswami

kamaswami Member

there's something in the nfo file with prodg about set DOLPHIN_ROOT=C:\temp but i don't know what that means

20. mohno

mohno Member

One question.. Is there any way to burn a gc game on a mini dvd-r dc and boot it from the gamecube? Is streeming the only way?