1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Issues with the Samsung Crystal Surround Air Track

Discussion in 'Receivers and amplifiers' started by Siave, May 21, 2010.

1. Siave

Siave Member

Hello all. I'm totally new to the world of home entertainment upgrades, and I'm trying to figure out this setup I have. I recently purchased the Samsung Crystal Surround Air Track. The idea of it being a Sound bar appealed to me since I'm technically challenged, I figured it would be easier to have the setup all in one place. However, the sound does not sound good at all, its really muffled and its hard to hear the words to shows. I've tried playing with the settings ( changing it to cinema and drama) but nothing seems to improve the high end sound. any advice? Did I just buy a crap system? Or am I just way over my head? any tips or tricks would be greatly appreciated. My tv is a samsung pasma tv if that helps at all. Thanks!

2. david66

david66 Regular member

nothing is going to help your problem other than better speakers a good sound bar can cost up to $900.00 I would not buy a sound bar the quality of the speakers are not up to par it may look nice with the tv but the sound is bad