1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Iphone 4 IMEI Unlock O2 & Orange

Discussion in 'iPhone - Unlocking and hacking' started by YRazor, Jul 31, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. YRazor

YRazor Member

Hey guys, thought i would give a little something back to the community which has helped me unlock many of my phones. As most of you may know Geohot the creator of the jailbreak has stopped working on the Iphone and currently the only way to unlock is by contacting you network operator and paying them to do it for you. You may also know that unlike other phones you cant just turn on the Iphone without a simcard in and put in an unlock code as it only allows you to make emergency calls. When you contatct your network and supply them with your IMEI and Serial number they then forward this to apple as the Iphone 4 can only be unlocked from the apple server. Now lets cut to the chase.

I have contacts who work for the Orange network and O2 and they can supply apple with the information (IMEI and serial) and get the Iphone 4 (or any Iphone for that matter) unlocked free of charge. Please note again that this can only be done for Iphone 4's on the Orange or O2 network/carrier. Now i know this thread will probably get bombarded with requests but please know that there will be a limit to how many I can do, I dont have an exact figure it just depends on when my contacts say that they can no longer continue doing it.

So yeah thats about it, you can either post or PM me with your IMEI and serial and i will get back to you as ASAP. Also people on other networks (Tmobile, Vodafone & 3) feel free to post or PM me with your IMEI and serial numbers as it may be possible to unlock your Iphone through this method but users on Orange and O2 will be higher priority as their unlock procedure is a certainty.

...Sorry for the essay guys & gals lol.

*this is a remote unlock so no matter what firmware you have on your iphone it will be unlockable*

Last edited: Jan 19, 2011
  2. oneeyedcrock

oneeyedcrock Member

Great!!

Last edited: Apr 11, 2011
  3. gurdain

gurdain Member

Hi there

Been looking for days and days on ways to unlock an iphone 4 that was given to me as a wedding gift but is unfortunately locked to t-mobile
    I currently have a 3gs on o2 2 year contract
    o2 have already sent me a microsim free of charge after i told them i got an iphone 4

t-mobile have been very unhelpful and confused in dealing with an unlock because im not a customer of theirs

my friend has sent imei details to the supplier who is trying something, but just wondering if you have had any success unlocking t-mobile iphone 4?

i really want to avoid jailbreaking esp if i have to keep tiptoeing around itunes/updates/apple's upcoming patent etc.

thanks

4. totalylost

totalylost Member

are you still doing this? and can you do it for people in australia?

5. oneeyedcrock

oneeyedcrock Member

Well here's one for you, you can jailbreak the phone if you have the correct sim/carrier or the phone and then unlock using ultrasn0w.

Geohot only made the first unlock not the jailbreak.

:)

6. freakasylum23

freakasylum23 Member

I will pm you my imei. thanks...

7. YRazor

YRazor Member

hey people just to let you know i am still doing this, been a bit busy but i have replied to the PM's of those who sent them so will get it sorted asap.

8. varunc

varunc Member

Hey YRazor, i cant thank you enough for the generosity!! I have sent you a PM with the necessary details!! I hope you are able to deliver on your promise!! this world is a better place thanks to people like you!!

Great Spirit man, im in awe!!

Thanks again!!

Cheers

9. DrExtasy

DrExtasy Member

request in your PM thanks!

10. J400uk

J400uk Member

Hey, is this still possible? Got an Orange locked iP4 here. Cheers!

11. lod1

lod1 Member

My question is has anyone's phones been unlocked so far, and don't you know it is risky giving a total stranger your phones IMEI and serial number as they can use it to serve their own purpose. Not to be negative, just skeptical.

12. DrExtasy

DrExtasy Member

I would ask the same!, but if we scammed in some way, its always a way to go to police and report this, anyway our i Phones is ours!))

13. varunc

varunc Member

Guys i hope you're wrong about this!!!!!! I have gotten replies from YRazor telling me he has forwarded the requests!! But nothing more on when it'll be done etc!! Hellloooo YRazor care for some replies Man???? Meanwhile could you guys tell me what nefarious acts could be done with our imei and serial numbers????

14. Tonga52

Tonga52 Member

Is this thread still running?
    Has anyone had any results?

Regards, Tonga.

15. freakasylum23

freakasylum23 Member

no results yet. I didn't hear anything from Yrazor since then..

16. YRazor

YRazor Member

Hey sorry guys ive been quite busy, i will try and sort out those of you who have already pm'd me first (varunc, freakyasylum & extasy). I guess i bit off more then i could chew as i got more requests than expected.

Anyway can any of you who i have already unlocked iphones for please post in this thread so that people know as it appears people are starting to think i am scamming or something, althought im not to sure how i could be with just an IMEI?

YRazor

17. freakasylum23

freakasylum23 Member

no worries mate...

Cheers..

Last edited: Oct 4, 2010
  18. varunc

varunc Member

YRazor i still have full faith in you!! hope they get unlocked soooonnnn!!!

19. varunc

varunc Member

YRazor any idea how you will convey to us if and when our phones get unlocked??? please reply soon!! i cant wait anymore !! how much more time will you take !! you cant blame me for being impatient you know!!!

please try to hurryy!!

Thanks

20. freakasylum23

freakasylum23 Member

if you are still in baseband 01.59.00, unlock it using ultrasn0w for the meantime. limera1n jailbreak is now available. But I hope Yrazor will soon factory unlock our idevice.

Last edited: Oct 10, 2010
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.