1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fallout 3 game saves

Discussion in 'Xbox - Games' started by b4nd1t, Aug 18, 2010.

1. b4nd1t

b4nd1t Member

ive beaten fallout 3 on my 360 but havent gotten the DLC pack for zeta and the island one

i do however have them for pc, so is there a way i can use my game save from my 360 and use that on my pc to finish and continue my game on the pc?

2. Demon323

Demon323 Regular member

my first question for you is are you serious.....just play the game again. my first answer is NO and my second question is how did you get fallout 3 for the original xbox? my second answer is your in the wrong forum.....

3. mike.m

mike.m Regular member

There's no way in hell you'll be able to easily or even possibly convert an Xbox 360 save game data to work with the PC version, it's just not going to happen. Like Demon said, play it again. You don't have to go through every single side quest to enjoy it again. I've beaten it once before, Now that I have the DLC for 360, I've beaten it again but played though it differently, and once in a while I'll play, but I'm still nowhere near finished with the DLC.

Last edited: Feb 19, 2011
  4. Laura999

Laura999 Member

C:\Users\USERNAME\Documents\My Games\Fallout3\Saves