1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New to satellite - thinking of a Blade Media 7000S ?

Discussion in 'Digital TV - UK & Europe' started by PartyGurl, Sep 19, 2011.

1. kidhugs

kidhugs Member

answered one of my own questions - the openbox does not connect through UPnP..
    so, here's another question..
    the channel list can apparently be edited on a computer so that, for example, "red button" channels can be edited to open... but I've ony seen PC programs to do this. Does anyone know of a mac friendly program that allows for desktop channel list editing?

2. dobrien

dobrien Member

Hi, Could you send me details too please,Im in Dublin, Ireland

Thanks, Des [former starview user]

3. MICKAH

MICKAH Active member

PM you with what? it would actually help if you stated what your after?

4. tongs007

tongs007 Active member

also wondering what the secret is?

5. funboyste

funboyste Member

OK I have a 1m motorised dish and just bought a Blade 7000S to replace my Technomate TM800HD. I had been using the loop through on the TM800 to send the signal to a 2nd reciever upstairs which worked great even when the TM800 was switched off. Unfortunately the loop through on the Blade does notseem to be as good as the one on the TM800 so in order to resolve this I need to upgrade my single LNB to a dual or quad so I can run another cable directly to the 2nd receiver (bypassing the motor). Can anyone recommend a good dual or quad lnb for satellites 42E to 30W for a 1m dish. I was just going to get sky one off ebay for about £5 but not sure if it would be OK. Or maybe someone knows why the loop through on the Blade seems to be too weak to send a signal. Cheers for the help

6. jackoooh

jackoooh Regular member

Hi all i am having trouble connecting a friends blade 7000s,he has edimax router with
    vodafone 3g usb stick.
    I have his box in my house which connects to my brodband (eircom)no problem (all paid chans clearing)
    I set his broadband up in my house,i cant get it to work on my box,when i go into system settings i can see ip address and the edimax address gateway dns,it just will not clear paid channels,i know his cs line is active,it will connect to the file list and youtube no problem.
    Any help much appreciated.

Thanks/Jack....