1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How to transfer iPhone contacts to my iMac ?

Discussion in 'Mac - General discussion' started by jamievenna, Dec 3, 2011.

1. jamievenna

jamievenna Guest

Hello!
    Recently I have trouble with my new iMac and iPhone. I can successfully synced the music files from my iPhone to Mac. The question is that my contacts that are still on the iPhone - How do I get these into my Address Book on the iMac? Do you have any ideas??
    Help pls!!

2. hanoobal

hanoobal Regular member

3. tipperjames

tipperjames Member

Last edited: Oct 20, 2012
  4. Varun2011

Varun2011 Member

Yes the Same Problem i was facing but hope that the solution penned above will be helpful in solving the Problem....

5. albertjhon

albertjhon Member

Do you use G mail?

I don't use associate iPhone however everything syncs through to G mail on behalf of me. i used to be able to found out my i Mac's address book and calendar to mechanically synchronize and my BB is that the same.

6. vishal1234

vishal1234 Member

So I am having the same problem. The few connections I had supported up on my iMac from my old iPhone were moved to my new iPhone with the synchronize, however, non of my new connections that I have joined into my new iPhone personally are syncing to my iMacs deal with guide. Its like a one way road where all the details goes to the cellphone but no details creates its way to the iMac deal with guide.

7. berrymartin

berrymartin Member

There is an even simpler way if you do not have IOS5 simply connect iPhone to your iMac, open iTunes, and under the info tab, the very top option is to Sync Address Book. Select this and alter the setup as per your requirements and hey presto, you have fully synced contacts..

Regards,
    Berry Martin