1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

iPhone is better?

Discussion in 'iPhone - General discussion' started by poojadahiya, Dec 20, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. poojadahiya

poojadahiya Member

Guys, i want to take your opinion about Apple devices or tablets. Apple comes with stunning gadgets which equipped with latest technology and functionality. So, guys tell me according to you- Apple is better devices than other brand manufacturer?

2. vurbal

vurbal Administrator Staff Member

First off, I wouldn't necessarily say they're equipped with the latest technology. In some ways (like video chips) they are superior. In others (like display size) they are behind. There's nothing that makes the iPhone 4S categorically better than say the Galaxy S II, Galaxy Nexus, or Droid RAZR. It depends on what features you are looking for.

For example, the iPhone is the best phone for my wife but absolutely unsuitable for me.

3. OmriSama

OmriSama Regular member

I do like my iPhone but there's more than a few things I miss about having an Android, such as all the liberality.

4. bosco2012

bosco2012 Member

i think iPhone is the best phone, its' a good device...

5. Irfansweb

Irfansweb Member

Do any one of you know the iphone 5 release date?

6. barborian

barborian Member

i have the i phone 3gs and a motorola defy plus and i must say the defy plus wins by a mile, firstly the i phone is fragile mine is on its 3rd digitizer glass, the i phone suffers from the apple grip of control which basically means that the phone only allows apps and music bought and approved from itunes/app store. you cant even swap stuff by bluetooth with other phones which is just apple controlling what you do with your i phone.
    the i phone and motorolla defy are about the same in speed but the defy has far superior android apps, its splash proof shockproof scratch proof and just so strong as i have dropped it loads of times and it just bounces. i can upload apps straight to my defy memory card downloaded from torrent sites and install them from memory,and most importantly my defy was bought sim free so it can use any network. my i phone has sat in a drawer for the last two months because it is just not as good as my defy plus.

Last edited: Mar 12, 2012
  7. merdoc

merdoc Member

I have had every iPhone to date but I do think that iOS is starting to look dated now as it has not changed much in the last few years.

8. hanoobal

hanoobal Regular member

This is not known yet. Some people expect this to be mentioned on the imminently upcoming Apple WWDC although I do not think we will know soon since the 4S was released less than a year ago...

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 6, 2012
  9. justinthomsony

justinthomsony Member

iPhone is extremely best phone. Apple is one of leading cell phone industry of this world. I am eagerly waiting for iPhone 5. It's much slimmer iPhone piece with exceptional applications and games.

Last edited: Jun 19, 2012
  10. hanoobal

hanoobal Regular member

You have to acknowledge, however, that with the release of Samsung Galaxy III, bars are raised further, and Apple must by all means show something extraordinary (in other words: better than the Galaxy III) in order to truly continue leading the herd.

It will also be extremely interesting to watch the fight of the giants (Apple and Microsoft) with Surface tablet "surfacing" soon :)

Last edited: Jul 3, 2012
  11. JST1946

JST1946 Regular member

You can all keep your iPhones if that's what melts your butter.I'm not really impressed a whole lot.

12. luke35whelan

luke35whelan Member

I had the RAZR Max for about a week and exchanged it for the 4S. Reason was the size of the RAZR. Just too big on my hip. The RAZR was twice the phone the 4S is in terms of ability but I have to say, I like the 4S better. I dont do a whole lot with the phone beyond call, texting and such anyway. I'm not an Apple guy, trust me.

13. bosco2012

bosco2012 Member

Samsung Galaxy III is very hot now, It's a wonderful phone the same as iPhone 4S.

14. aldan

aldan Active member

that is so sad on so many levels.

15. ddp

ddp Moderator Staff Member

agreed, so sad.

16. aldan

aldan Active member

penis envy is a scary thing.

17. ddp

ddp Moderator Staff Member

spammer spammed.

18. cian403

cian403 Member

I agree. I think that style wise the iphone has it right. if the phone gets too bulky it might as well be a tablet. The iPhone has found a way to stay sleek and still improve screen size which is a pet peeve of most people when it comes to the iPhone.

19. deadpixel1

deadpixel1 Newbie

Apple products are generally more expensive that Android counterparts of a Similar Spec. Good Android brands to consider are Asus and Samsung.

20. barborian

barborian Member

just remember that an i phone costing several hundred pounds is not even capable of transferring a bluetooth file to another phone, even a twenty pound phone of any other brand can do that. the bluetooth that is on an iphone is for sending sound to bluetooth headphones only, but the bluetooth sound quality on stereo bluetooth headphones is far inferior to the samsung, motorola, nokia and sony android phones.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.