1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Straight talk $30 plan on an Iphone 4, possible?

Discussion in 'iPhone - General discussion' started by Butt101, Mar 3, 2012.

1. Butt101

Butt101 Regular member

Iv looked around a lot, and have only found older information from years ago about this topic. I have a LG620G with a sim card and a 30 dollar plan on it. And I have a unlocked jailbroken Iphone 4. I ordered a sim cutter already, because I know there has to be a way. I know I could just fork out a little more money and order a micro sim from straight talk, but I'm on a budget right now and don't need the $45 plan or the unlimited data when I'm on a wifi spot all day. Any help would be awesome, thank you guys. Even a redirect to a post on here about this same problem.

2. Butt101

Butt101 Regular member

Iv had the Iphone for about a year now. So its just acting as a paper weight now. I know there has to be a way to use it with the $30 plan from ST. Changing the APA or some thing like that?

3. megadunderhead

megadunderhead Regular member

no offense you cannot because you need a data plan with the phone no data plan the phone doesn't function so 30 dollar plan is out of the question

4. Butt101

Butt101 Regular member

Thats what I was thinking, thanks for the input. I didnt think the phone had to rely on it so bad. Bc you can turn the 3g off.

5. megadunderhead

megadunderhead Regular member

yes you can turn the 3g off no problems but it's not the three g thats doing it the applications like safari and mail dial home and need data

6. Butt101

Butt101 Regular member

Hmm I thought I saw a way to do it, awhile back in like 2009 but I never confirmed it. I saw ST Nokia phone sims worked in phone 3g, but that was prolly with the $45 plan.