1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

newest n best 3ds flash cards?

Discussion in 'Nintendo DS' started by tsweetwater, Oct 13, 2012.

1. tsweetwater

tsweetwater Member

hey guys, I'm new to the forum, I have a 3ds flash card for my sons dsi, its the r41 sdhc card, I bought it 1 year ago. I would like to know what the best one out for 3ds is? and I'm reading they do apps now and video movies???? thanks :)

2. shalome

shalome Regular member

Currently the best flashcart for 3ds is supercard dstwo, this one: http://www.dsflashcart.com/supercard-dstwo-best-flashcard-for-ds-dsi-3ds-p-252.html dstwo will let you install many plug-ins to get more features such as playing gba games, real time save, real time cheat. and another, you will use it to play videos in different formats such as rmvb, avi, flv. if you want to buy other flashcart, just buy r4i gold 3ds, but only support dgp format videos and no extra features.

3. Alex1013

Alex1013 Member

Yeah, if you were wondering about choosing one 3ds flashcart for your son, I think the r4igold 3ds can be your better choice, it works on the wood firmware, which updates very regularly, and it can support the latest 3ds v4.3.0-10 and dsi v1.44. In a word, it has various features with a reasonable price. Well, another card called Ace3ds plus, it supports nearly all the version, such as 3DSLL(XL)/3DS/DSILL(XL)/DSI/DSL/DS.More infos, just take a look at here: gamekool.

Last edited: Oct 15, 2012
  4. tsweetwater

tsweetwater Member

thanks i appreciate it

5. tsweetwater

tsweetwater Member

how about does the r41 gold pro?, n does it allow videos or movies to be watched? ty again

6. shalome

shalome Regular member

Yes, r4i gold pro can play videos, but same as the r4i gold from r4ids.cn, only dgp format videos.

7. tsweetwater

tsweetwater Member

I got the r4i gold pro from gamehool, but i ordered 3 days ago n still have not recieved a tracking or conformation email, :( ?

8. Qamarison

Qamarison Member

far as i knew,gamekool is a trustworthy store,my friend has worked with them for several times.So,Why not contact their customer service directly ? I think,you will get a better supporting.Oh,you can check your trash box at the same time,maybe the letter went to there, as you know,that is a usual happened case! :D Anyway,good luck ~

Last edited: Oct 18, 2012
  9. tsweetwater

tsweetwater Member

ya I contacted them they got back to me this morning with tracking info ty :)

10. tsweetwater

tsweetwater Member

hey guys got my r41 gold pro card today, now what it came with no directions or reciept even, lol

11. tsweetwater

tsweetwater Member

this is what i'm getting after i did everything the site said, wtf please help me :(
    An error has occured.

Press and hold the POWER Button to turn the system off.

I have noticed the 3DS has been updated from V4.1.0-8E to version V4.3.0-10E . Is there a fix for this. Thanks.