1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Flash Cart options.

Discussion in 'Nintendo DS' started by nodgree, Nov 16, 2012.

1. nodgree

nodgree Member

I just bought a 3Ds and I am looking at the different plash cart options for playing my NDS roms (I own all the games that I have ROMS for). I just want to get the best card for my money. Any suggestions?

2. Qamarison

Qamarison Member

Speaking of best value for money,Ace3DS PLUS is your best choose. and it can support 3DS V4.4.0-10 directly,lots of sites can provide the pre-flashed ace3ds plus now,my friend received one from here : http://www.digitopz.com/buy-ace3ds-plus-flashcart-p-1170.html ,pre-update and upgradable one. You cam also check shoptemp, many shops are there.

Last edited: Nov 16, 2012
  3. shalome

shalome Regular member

if you only want to play ds games, just buy a wood r4i gold 3ds card. http://www.dsflashcart.com/r4i-gold-3ds-wood-r4i-3ds-flashcard-for-ds-dsi-3ds-p-248.html if you need additional features such as play gba games, real time save, real time cheat. get a dstwo instead. those 2 are the best for your 3ds.

4. nodgree

nodgree Member

I ended up getting an R4 SDHC Dual Core cart. It works great for most games except Animal Crossing which it just loads to a white screen. Thats fine since I have the original cartridge to play it from.

My next question, can i use any GBA, GBC or NES emulators on the 3ds with this card? How about on a DS lite as I have one of those as well.