1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ISO problems?

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by Foxfyre, Nov 17, 2012.

1. Foxfyre

Foxfyre Member

So, I'm having a bit of a problem.

I spent a long day ripping multiple DVD's, putting in hours. They all said they ripped correctly.

HOWEVER. When I go to find the files, they're not there. Whether I attmpt just using the explorer or Nero, it's not seeing anything. I'm on Windows 7, so I searched for the title of each disc and came back with 0 results on my computer. But, if I open the ripping program, all of my ISO's are listed there. :? Attempting to drag the files from where they're shown to anywhere else results in a "Could not find this item. This is no longer located in (location). Verify the item's location and try again." Now, I haven't moved the files, and since they're brand new they shouldn't have any problems, but for some reason i just can't get to them! I'd like to not have to spend an entire day re-ripping what I already ripped. Anyone have any insight as to how to access my files?

2. attar

attar Senior member

You put *.iso in the search box and nothing shows?

I found that when I was saving iso files using DVD Shrink that it was putting them in a hidden folder.
    C:\Users\[username]\AppData\Local\VirtualStore

Last edited: Nov 17, 2012
  3. Foxfyre

Foxfyre Member

None. :<

4. attar

attar Senior member

What's the ripping program.

5. Foxfyre

Foxfyre Member

DVD Decrypter. I've used it without problems before.

Hah! They were in that hidden folder! What a silly place... Windows, Y U NO PUT WHERE I SAY? XD Thanks so much, attar!

Last edited: Nov 17, 2012