1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

StarView Customer Data Leak - The Kiddy screws up (yet again)

Discussion in 'Digital TV - UK & Europe' started by TuckerW, Nov 25, 2012.

1. TuckerW

TuckerW Member

just got this email sent to my gmail account with all my details on it cant belive someone has these wonder who else has it i am now going to have to get rid of my box just in case i get a knock on my ddor

Hello StarView Victim: xxxxxxx@gmail.com,

This email is to let you know that, despite multiple assurances from The Kiddy that no details have ever been compromised, your personal details have infact been leaked.

Details of your illegal purchase(S) are listed below:

IP: x.x.x.x [xxxxxxxx.bb.sky.com.]

Box Number: xxxxxxxxxxxx

Sent from PC: xxxxx-Laptop

was told to go here to view my details soon www.mystarview.cu.cc

Last edited: Nov 25, 2012
  2. cactikid

cactikid Active member

oh bloody hell,another nail in the coffin ,wait till the others see it there be hell to pay.

3. TuckerW

TuckerW Member

what am i going to do now do you think they will come after me

Last edited: Nov 25, 2012
  4. cactikid

cactikid Active member

be on the lookout for strange activity near you,calling time usually 7.30am,last time a forum was got at all members were listed,hope vm dont see it as all Christmases will be coming at once.

5. e45

e45 Regular member

lol well you where all warned, i wonder who else has your details if they have yours im sure they will have others, just looked at the website you posted i see they are going to post peoples detail lol that should be fun, especially as i am sure Vermin do read these posts as well.

Prosecution defo on the way after this one !! No wonder they have done a runner, maybe vermin have their details as well.

people that have sv boxes should keep their eyes peeled for their detail on this website, maybe even owned by Vermin hahahahah lol

www.mystarview.cu.cc

6. cactikid

cactikid Active member

nothing posted there yet,might check back later.

7. gerrard08

gerrard08 Regular member

whats the website address?

8. e45

e45 Regular member

Its in red writing on my post if you look

9. MICKAH

MICKAH Active member

people were warned time and time again, they didnt listen, they jumped on the folks doing the warnings, but now its just got serious,

10. Yerpsostarview

Yerpsostarview Member

11. cactikid

cactikid Active member

how many broken promises have you made,lost count of how many members are fleeing your ranks with their eyes opened,and attacking a forum still wont hide the facts,plenty of forums out there to tell the truth.

12. Yerpsostarview

Yerpsostarview Member

Your. Hatred. For. Starview is. All over all the sites no. Doubting. That

When our site returns you will have find something else to do with your life then constantly post negative posts
    Looks. Like. An obsession to me mate and not a healthy one ether
    Site will return
    Attacking a forum what are you on is that the new lie cause you seem to have a new one every couple. Of days
    And. You talk. Of Starview you need to sweep out your own corner before taking about someone else's

13. cactikid

cactikid Active member

and have you asked why i have a hatred of starview,easy conning people into buying a new box time and time again,breaking promises time and time again,if you provided a working service things may have been different,remember when people lost out on 6 months subs and it came up with new date - month,what about all the other members waiting for 5 months now,its all there in black and white for people to read back if they wanted.

we were right the last 2 times and we will be right again and i have no corner to sweep.

14. Yerpsostarview

Yerpsostarview Member

Sorry mate but. Your not Right you have misunderstood what is being said

15. cactikid

cactikid Active member

or you have misunderstood what you promised before more like,how come this so called new crew are going to do a better job,is it because its coming upto xmas time again,i will be around longer than starview will you,the last lot of spokespersons did not will you g?

16. Yerpsostarview

Yerpsostarview Member

People. With working boxes have been given 6 months free update. To their boxes

People waiting on activations can resub. 6 months. 12 months and 2. Years when this new sub runs out they will need new box
    This is to reduce the amount of activations they have to do all new boxes come with 2years sub already with. Box
    Site will return
    From. Other posts on other site I can see Starview not the only. Site to be attacked but when Starview say that they. Lie ?
    No matter what Starview do they will always have haters trying to. Put them down
    Telling lies
    Channels should be back by mid. Week. If not sooner
    Site will return
    Activations will happen
    You have not. Been forgotten
    Work. Almost compleat.
    Don't be leave the lies wait for site to see for your selfs who. Tells the truth
    All the best people see you. On mystarview very soon
    Thankyou

17. Yerpsostarview

Yerpsostarview Member

MY STARVIEW BACK ON LINE NOW

18. fintannl

fintannl Regular member

thank god i don't need a starview and can also spell. fantastic.

19. aldan

aldan Active member

its hard to believe that any self respecting forum is giving space to this dreck.if i understand the concept here correctly you are stealing tv signals.call it sharing or whatever else you want it amounts to the same thing.with a fly by night setup like this,it is no small wonder you all spend more time waiting than viewing.you get what you pay for:in this case nothing.been following this for some time now and i cant for the life of me see how anyone could still be sucked into paying for this.but then again,gullible is not a word in your dictionaries i guess.and all this time ive been overpaying for cable.oh well..........

20. MICKAH

MICKAH Active member

If any of you with any kop on, stay well away, what this clown is doing is trying to get you to part with more money, DONT YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED, YOU WILL BE IN THE SAME BOAT FURTHUR DOWN THE ROAD,

Starview haters? Are you simply retarded or think we all are, people have been ripped off time and time again by "Starview" in its various guises over the years in the UK and Ireland, what do you expect, folks to welcome you and the shit your peddling with open arms, please stop insulting folks with your bull, your a bunch rip off merchants who will will make fools out of people stupid enough to use your service, which was off more often than not, if Jimmy Savile walked into a room he would get a better reception than you lot, now please stop your bull and keep it for your own site

Last edited: Nov 27, 2012