1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DSi update firmware to v1.45!

Discussion in 'Nintendo DS' started by treatyoself, Dec 21, 2012.

1. treatyoself

treatyoself Member

I just got my r4i gold 3ds card when I put it in my dsixl I get the "error has occurred. tun off the system and refer to the manual for help" My dsixl is running 1.45 but it works perfectly in my 3ds which has 4.5. It plays the games and when brought up has the deep labyrinth icon. They site I got it from dsflashcart told me before I even bought it that it would work with both and was updated to support the newest firmware (even says so on their site and product page). Do you have any idea how i can fix this and get it to work on my dsi xl as well?

2. tonstone

tonstone Member

I recently brought a used dsi xl with the 1.45u patch and my r4i-sdhc 3ds will not work. I even updated the kernals.

3. pkmmaster

pkmmaster Member

The sdhc cart has no upate "yet". On a compleatly different note, i have the r4i3ds gold cart from r4ids.cn my dsi xl is running 1.45u the cart works fine but the 3ds running 5.0.0-11u get the error has occured crap. The cart has been updated to the wood1.57 and the os is the ndsi 1.45 & 3ds 4.5.0-10. i have read that there is no flash for 5.0.0-11 as the card should work without an update. The cards board is marked with te revision C. Any ideas what i did wrong?