1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help finding the next stage for sonic generations

Discussion in 'Windows - Games' started by wheelstb, Dec 23, 2012.

1. wheelstb

wheelstb Regular member

I'm sure this is a question that I will feel really dumb for asking when someone answers it.

I started playing sonic generations months ago and I have not played for a long time. I picked it up the other day and I'm not sure how to get to the next stage. I have made it through the first three or four stages now I get a prompt that says something to the effect of there is an unplayed stage see if you can find it, switch characters to play the stage.

I doesn't look like they are any of the available stages that have not been finished. Do I have to play all of the stages with both the 2-D and 3-D characters? I did not think that was the way it was.

Thanks for the help, I'm sure I'll feel like a complete and total moron when I get an answer.

Last edited: Dec 23, 2012
  2. xboxdvl2

xboxdvl2 Regular member

i havnt played sonic for years.heres a site that will help you out with it and plenty of other games .

afterdawn also has another site specifically for gamers called blasteroids.com but not sure how active it is.

3. wheelstb

wheelstb Regular member

Cool. I think I may have figured it out. But thank you for the help.