AfterDawn: Tech news

Fujitsu: Windows 8 demand sucks

Written by Andre Yoskowitz @ 29 Dec 2012 10:17 User comments (32)

Fujitsu: Windows 8 demand sucks

Fujitsu has joined in the group of companies claiming Windows 8 demand frankly, sucks.
President Masami Yamamoto said consumer demand for the new operating system has been "weak" and its own computer sales have been affected by the lackluster response.

The company had initially expected PC shipments to reach seven million units, but has now been revised lower to just over six million.

In recent weeks, Acer and Asus both made similar remarks, claiming the OS had not sparked PC sales as expected. Asus' CFO David Chang went as far as to say "demand for Windows 8 is not that good right now."

Asus and Acer are two of the five largest PC makers in the world, so the news is certainly at least somewhat troubling for Microsoft.

Previous Next  

32 user comments

129.12.2012 22:30

if it ain't broke don't fix it, what's wrong with windows 7?

229.12.2012 22:54

Daaa..Microsoft, who the heck wants a PC that acts like a phone, once again Microsoft is clueless and totally out of touch with what the consumer wants. Keep on and you will drive everyone to the Mac and Linux.

329.12.2012 23:10

This was already known to happen. Steve Ballmer was too stubborn to realize this. It won't be long until Windows 8 becomes another "Vista".

429.12.2012 23:25

Nothing is wrong with Win7, and Win8 is something i believe SicroMoft must do in order to remain relevant. For me Win8, and yes i hate, hate HATE! the piece of crap. I think it is a place they must go, a touch enabled OS that is designed to be more "device-centric", and Win8 i think in that regard misses it, and i might think if M$ is gonna pull it off, to get a modern touch oriented OS there might be one or two more OS versions that are gonna suck as well.

There are a number of places it seems Win8 simply is full of fail. First the number of user who expect and want the start menu, the next biggest annoyance is the freaking gestures you need to do as compared to simply clicking on the mouse. Some of this stuff might be needed simply if you only have a touch screen and no mouse, but supporting mobile users shouldn't get in the way of a desktop computer users.

I think SicroMoft needs to learn to do what is does well, that was Windows as it was designed, good, bad or indifferent it is what is it, don't change it each successive release. There was a reason why we don't use crapintoh but PC, windows was standard and easy for most to figure out. Hmm in win8 how do i "...." ho ya click, swipe, wait swipe again, ah this sh1t felt good to dump, and i think most will choose to flush twice to get rid of win8.

This message has been edited since its posting. Latest edit was made on 29 Dec 2012 @ 11:29

529.12.2012 23:35

Originally posted by PraisesToAllah:
This was already known to happen. Steve Ballmer was too stubborn to realize this. It won't be long until Windows 8 becomes another "Vista".
Doesn't SicroMoft brag about "Good Attrition" and actively seeks to lose the bottom 10% each year. Shouldn't Steve Balder need to be scalped and let go finally? Seriously since BillG stepped down out of the picture, what has SicroMoft actually had to show off as decent. Office 360? or the xbox version of Office, which after being web enabled seems like just another failure.

629.12.2012 23:44
RitaCeleste
Unverified new user

Originally posted by sundance:
Daaa..Microsoft, who the heck wants a PC that acts like a phone, once again Microsoft is clueless and totally out of touch with what the consumer wants. Keep on and you will drive everyone to the Mac and Linux.
HA! I still have windows 7 but I'm updating Ubuntu 12.04 right now. I've been reading about Windows 8. I know I'll never buy a desktop with that on it. I've heard you can't run two things at once, one window. If that's true, I just can't ever have that. I don't even want to believe that windows killed windows. It has to a lie, right? Given the problems of running linux distros on a Windows 8 machine and I don't give a rip about the improved security. Ubuntu is pretty secure.

730.12.2012 01:42

I can't think which I hate more.....Windows 8 and it's "metro" tiles or Ubuntu's "unity" desktop.

830.12.2012 02:26

Oh yeah SomeBozo that is a good point, not having a start menu is like trying to swim with one arm. What is business going to do with Win8 (should be loose8). WTF.

930.12.2012 02:56
DCarnage
Unverified new user

Originally posted by ivymike:
I can't think which I hate more.....Windows 8 and it's "metro" tiles or Ubuntu's "unity" desktop.
Unity is not a mandatory install like Metro is.

1030.12.2012 04:22

Originally posted by DCarnage:
Agreed, I can easily do a sudo apt-get install gnome-panel with Ubuntu.
With Windows 8, I have to use a third-party program which I probably have to pay for in order to customize the look of Windows 8.

1130.12.2012 05:04
sdpate
Unverified new user

Odd statement by Fujitsu President considering they have delayed introduction of Windows 8 devices. They have virtually no computers, laptops, tablets, phones or touch screen monitors for sale in the United States. Their sales are down because they were not ready for Windows 8.

1230.12.2012 08:30

With Windows 8, I have to use a third-party program which I probably have to pay for in order to customize the look of Windows 8.

Classic Shell will bypass the 'Metro' screen and give you a Start menu and is free. Doesn't keep Win8 from "sucking" otherwise, though. :-)

1330.12.2012 09:56

I just tried out win8 a couple of hours ago.

To be honest the concept is ok, the whole making the concept work isn't remotely ready for release.

I tried it on a touch screen laptop an Asus one and the touch screen stuff is pretty pointless as the menu stuff isn't in the programs on the metro side and the touch is also a waste of time on the desktop side as well.

Alt-tab doesn't exist anymore you need to swipe from left screen edge to the center to flip through the open programs, that's the only way that works, same deal for metro and desktop.

click in the upper left corner is your way of like exiting a program but you can't actually close a program like using the red X in win7 and before so what ever you open is always running in the background.

The lower corner has the same thing but it work slightly different I didn't use that much so not sure what's that is for.

if you swipe from top edge down that will allow you to swap IE tabs/pages, and even goto a new tab.

If you swipe up from bottom edge it brings up the tab/page history in IE.

If you open up the email app it has the folders to the side then email title then email body to the side, the problem here is that the email body showed up first then a while later the folders then ages later you had the title then you have a tick circle to denote that you are looking at this email.

half way through using it the whole touch screen stuff was pointless as the touch sensing is actually off so sometimes it works and other times it doesn't could be the screen but I'd say it's the OS as it's really hit and miss.

I seen in the shop you could buy Windows media player for $1.99 so you don't even get the media player with the OS you have to buy that, reviewers where saying that is included I'd say they where wrong and probably basing it on a beta OS, not the real OS release.

I ended up using the mouse more.

Even though I had a real keyboard if you use the touch screen on text inputs it'll bring up a screen keyboard for text input.

So on a laptop you end up with 3 mouse and 2 keyboards,
1 mouse touchpad, 1 mouse if you use that, and the touch screen all for the mouse.

1 real keyboard, 1 screen keyboard for text input also you could use one of the 3 mouses to use the keyboard as well if you don't want to use your finger.

The amount of inputs is just way overboard to the point that using the touch screen is a pain in the ass as it's slightly off in the sensing and you want to use the mouse but because all the menu items and min/full screen/close buttons have been removed in favor of using the corners for that stuff or swipes you'll end up using the mouse 2/3rds of the time with the last 3rd spent wasting time touch the screen just to get to stuff.

that is hidden away because some uni kid though it's so much better to hide the real common used stuff because some book says that is the best way of dealing with this stuff.

so the overall use of win8 with metro is pointless because you'll want to use a mouse but forced to use the touchscreen slightly just to make use of stuff but when it comes to the desktop you'll get fed up with all of the metro design features like removing of menus and stuff and need to swipe to get at things which brings up on screen keyboards just when you don't want them at all.

I would say dump it and install win7 so you can at least get some proper use but then you'd dump all of the brand support and your own win8 disk etc so I wouldn't suggest that either.

Also there's plenty of updates already done for it all the default apps about 25 of them needed to be updated and the OS itself need 16 updates, the store I don't think does auto updates yet but the OS will update itself.

A shell anit going to fix up win8 as you'll still need a mouse/touch screen combo for all the apps from the store.

1430.12.2012 19:17

M$ has already driven Gabe Newell and co. to port Steam over to Linux platforms. Remember, Gabe Newell was a dev at M$ for an entire decade before founding Valve.

To quote from an article on EuroGamer.net, "One of the biggest concerns surrounding Windows 8 is its move towards a closed gaming marketplace. Users are now encouraged to buy apps through the Windows Store, an emulation of the iOS App Store model that allows Microsoft to regulate game releases and take a cut of the profit.

"They've got Apple envy, big style,” co-founder of developer Introversion Software Chris Delay told Eurogamer. “In the past they were the successful ones, but then they sat down and watched while Apple took over. It's left Microsoft looking old and behind the times. They look at Apple and the iOS Store and see the royalties they're taking on this closed platform.”

Who wasn't able to spot M$'s desperate attempt at becoming an Apple Clone? I don't know who played dress up on Steve Sinofsky, but he looked like the Lite version of Steve Jobs while showcasing their Surface tablet.

And what I find odd, is that for a company pulling a copy/pasta on Apple's business model, M$ forgot to include a superior complex with every new device sold.

1531.12.2012 01:28
DCarnage
Unverified new user

Originally posted by xnonsuchx:

Classic Shell will bypass the 'Metro' screen and give you a Start menu and is free. Doesn't keep Win8 from "sucking" otherwise, though. :-)
This is true. I love Win8 minus Metro. I like the bootup speed and the ability to pause or change the queue of file transfers.

1631.12.2012 09:00

old rule of thumb : skip every other MS product look 95 kewl new fresh 98 not so much changed 98 second edition kewl fixed 98, 2000 sucked wind... xp great one of their best and long lasting . vista sucked in so many ways . windows 7 good product solid workhorse windows 8 a networks worst nightmare .. look its been a rule for most techs to skip the issued os and you can tell what they are look the night before launch and see how many updates they have posted already .. would you buy a car with out breaks then why waste your money on a system out of control.. unless you have a touch screen why would you buy windows 8 .. stay with windows 7 and be happy... wait for windows 9 and pray they understand we ( the consumers) are not going to spend money on crap

This message has been edited since its posting. Latest edit was made on 31 Dec 2012 @ 9:02

1731.12.2012 18:45

Originally posted by mystic:
old rule of thumb : skip every other MS product look 95 kewl new fresh 98 not so much changed 98 second edition kewl fixed 98, 2000 sucked wind... xp great one of their best and long lasting . vista sucked in so many ways . windows 7 good product solid workhorse windows 8 a networks worst nightmare .. look its been a rule for most techs to skip the issued os and you can tell what they are look the night before launch and see how many updates they have posted already .. would you buy a car with out breaks then why waste your money on a system out of control.. unless you have a touch screen why would you buy windows 8 .. stay with windows 7 and be happy... wait for windows 9 and pray they understand we ( the consumers) are not going to spend money on crap

Substitute Me for 2000...2000 was NT w/ 98's UI instead of NT's 'weirdness' (so a friendlier NT) and not intended for casual users.

1831.12.2012 22:20

Originally posted by xnonsuchx:

Substitute Me for 2000...2000 was NT w/ 98's UI instead of NT's 'weirdness' (so a friendlier NT) and not intended for casual users.
works for me

191.1.2013 04:08

Originally posted by Ofnir1:
M$ has already driven Gabe Newell and co. to port Steam over to Linux platforms. Remember, Gabe Newell was a dev at M$ for an entire decade before founding Valve.

To quote from an article on EuroGamer.net, "One of the biggest concerns surrounding Windows 8 is its move towards a closed gaming marketplace. Users are now encouraged to buy apps through the Windows Store, an emulation of the iOS App Store model that allows Microsoft to regulate game releases and take a cut of the profit.

"They've got Apple envy, big style,” co-founder of developer Introversion Software Chris Delay told Eurogamer. “In the past they were the successful ones, but then they sat down and watched while Apple took over. It's left Microsoft looking old and behind the times. They look at Apple and the iOS Store and see the royalties they're taking on this closed platform.”

Who wasn't able to spot M$'s desperate attempt at becoming an Apple Clone? I don't know who played dress up on Steve Sinofsky, but he looked like the Lite version of Steve Jobs while showcasing their Surface tablet.

And what I find odd, is that for a company pulling a copy/pasta on Apple's business model, M$ forgot to include a superior complex with every new device sold.
Valve have always made games for linux Half life has always be released on linux it's just no where near the sales of the windows version.

They have only branched out to macs a few years ago, and linux is the last platform to be supported by their steam app.

204.1.2013 09:20

I am not real sure what it is that some of you like about windows 8 that cause you to give it such raving reviews. I would love to know if you are running the OS on a desktop computer or something else. I am trying to use it on a desktop computer with a mouse and a keyboard and I cant give Windows 8 high reviews like some of you.

Windows 8, by default, leaves the app running when you leave it and launch another app. Oh, I know that you can go to the upper left hand corner and select the app and depress the right mouse button to close the app but that whole process is awkward. Leaving the apps running consumes processor resources and memory so the more apps you open the less memory that is readily available. Windows 8 is supposed to manage the memory efficiently and close the open app if more resources are required for some other app. I have 12 gigs of ram in my machine so this hasnt been an issue yet, but I can see where it could be if I had less memory. I would prefer the red X in the corner of the window so that I can close the program and release my system resources.

Windows 8 also have live tiles on the surface that have active updates being displayed. These apps are constantly updating the information on your surface so they have to be consuming some amount of processor resource and network bandwidth. If I were an IT professional this would concern me a little. In a business environment the network resource is a shared commodity and you have no need for a bunch of computers going to the internet to get the weather or other unnecessary updates.

Another issue I see from using the surface (metro interface) is the constant switching from the surface to the desktop as programs are executed. Pinning the legacy app to the start screen allows you to launch the legacy program without having to manually go to the desktop but the start screen still switches to the desktop to launch the program.

Yet another issue is launching IE10 from the surface. If you have any other browser set as the default browser, or if you have another browser configured as the default for certain file types then Windows 8 will switch to the desktop and launch IE10. Unfortunately, the display is like IE8 and not full screen like it is from the surface when IE is set as the default.

My goal for using a computer is to be more productive doing my job as I rarely play games on it. Since I mainly use legacy programs that run from the desktop Windows 8 has not improved my productivity and instead has reduced it.

Like others have mentioned, installing Classic Start, was like a Godsend. I boot up directly to the desktop and I have the look and feel of a windows 7 box. Without Classic Start installed I would not be a happy camper.

The bottom line is I have to agree with Fujitsu, demand for this operating system frankly sucks.

214.1.2013 12:02

old rule of thumb : skip every other MS product look 95 kewl new fresh 98 not so much changed 98 second edition kewl fixed 98, 2000 sucked wind... xp great one of their best and long lasting . vista sucked in so many ways ...
First off 2000 does not suck wind, it is by far the best server OS Microsoft has ever created, all subsequent versions have just been an attempt to regain the stability they got using NTFS. Which is a fruitless effort as all the exchange/sharepoint/foundation/etc and all the other microsoft shit that now comes with SBS makes it horrible. Granted before SP2 or even 3 it was a horrible mess of bugs as was XP.... but then all M$ releases seem that way.

Now I agree with skipping every other generation, it seems Microsoft likes to pull the good cop/bad cop psychological ploy with their customers.

If you treat someone nice, then slap them in the face for no reason people get shocked and somewhat frightened however if you then immediately apologize and give them a gift. Most will be susceptible to the most idiotic thing you ask of them. It has to do with confusing the mind into thinking rewards for pain and all higher judgement and logic seems to go out the window. Its funny how many will sell their soul for a little love. Most would think we could avoid people like this but look around and you'll see managers/sales reps/media shills do it all the time.

Everytime you hear Microsoft say great new innovative features, just think they are kicking you in the balls and you might get a nice treat for windows 9.

224.1.2013 13:04

I cannot imagine rolling this out to our Corporate population where I work.
The IT deployment/support team would be lynched.
The C-Suite consists of people of 50+ years old on average. They don't have the desire or time to unlearn what we've taught them over the years.

234.1.2013 14:07

Originally posted by ronatola:
The C-Suite consists of people of 50+ years old on average. They don't have the desire or time to unlearn what we've taught them over the years.
I certainly agree with you.

244.1.2013 17:24

Originally posted by Virgil_B:
I certainly agree with you.
I can't agree more. Talking with friends if given the choice to make windows more stable by fixing bugs <OR> update the UI each successive release... I think all of us would rather have the OS fixed up and work better internally rather than having things changed for no reason. I for one look at a lot of the changes from one OS to the next just makes my work hard and laborious with each newer version of the OS.

I might like to see a compromise here... How about since windows has a concept of themes, keep the core OS and abstract out the UI interface in such a way for power users, avg users, and grandma that is suitable and customizable. Thus if i want the "Windows 2000 Server" theme nothing changes in it from one OS release to the next, and if someone wants the goofed up Metro no start button theme, users and select that crap. This way the core OS could change out underneath giving better performance, new enhancements and security fixes as needed...
This message has been edited since its posting. Latest edit was made on 04 Jan 2013 @ 5:25

254.1.2013 17:57

Ok! So you don't like doing something a little different. You like red xs vs right click and close. And for this, windows 8 is a POS????

Now speak for yourself: I am 67y/o (a couple months from 68) and I don't have a problem with Windows 8. And, by the way, no one taught me. I taught my self how to use computers more than 30 years ago when I bought a Commodore Vic 10. Since that time, I have used every version available, and they all had their little differences. I found the same to be true with the various Linux Distros I've played around with. I have two computers upgraded to windows 8 and my family has not found any show stoppers, even though they just picked up the key board and mouse and started using the thing. You do not like the thing, that is fine but keep in mind that you are a majority of "one." I am a majority of one who like, but unlike you I won't be found daily beating the drum for everyone to like it. Of course, using the thing and not liking it is one thing, but not using it and not liking it is pathetic. Just one old geezer's thoughts. Peace and Love!

264.1.2013 21:09

I needed a new laptop recently and could not find one without Win8. So I bought one with Win8 and the first thing I did was to install "Classic Shell". It's a free program that gives you back the Start Button and Start Menu, It even lets you boot directly to the desktop and you can also turn off the annoying Win8 "active corners". After installing Classic Shell and changing those few settings it works just like Win7. I don't even know that the "Metro" Start Screen exists.

I must admit Win8 does seem to be faster. The boot time on my dual core i3 laptop with 4GB of RAM is way faster than the boot time on my Quad Core 8GB desktop - and the desktop even has a much faster hard-drive than the laptop.

Ive had zero program compatibility problems so far with Win8.

So with a few easy and free tweaks, you can get Win8 to work like Win7. No, we shouldn't have to do that, but at least it's an option. Too bad M$ doesn't give us those options out of the box.

2726.2.2013 20:16
SebiLeis
Unverified new user

Originally posted by RitaCeleste:
Originally posted by sundance:
HA! I still have windows 7 but I'm updating Ubuntu 12.04 right now. I've been reading about Windows 8. I know I'll never buy a desktop with that on it. I've heard you can't run two things at once, one window. If that's true, I just can't ever have that. I don't even want to believe that windows killed windows. It has to a lie, right? Given the problems of running linux distros on a Windows 8 machine and I don't give a rip about the improved security. Ubuntu is pretty secure.
I use Windows XP. It does what I want and is extremely stable.

2826.2.2013 20:30

Originally posted by drhanaba:
Ok! So you don't like doing something a little different. You like red xs vs right click and close. And for this, windows 8 is a POS????

Now speak for yourself: I am 67y/o (a couple months from 68) and I don't have a problem with Windows 8. And, by the way, no one taught me. I taught my self how to use computers more than 30 years ago when I bought a Commodore Vic 10. Since that time, I have used every version available, and they all had their little differences. I found the same to be true with the various Linux Distros I've played around with. I have two computers upgraded to windows 8 and my family has not found any show stoppers, even though they just picked up the key board and mouse and started using the thing. You do not like the thing, that is fine but keep in mind that you are a majority of "one." I am a majority of one who like, but unlike you I won't be found daily beating the drum for everyone to like it. Of course, using the thing and not liking it is one thing, but not using it and not liking it is pathetic. Just one old geezer's thoughts. Peace and Love!
That's quite a chip you've got on your shoulder old man.
You are definitely NOT a majority, and are not in a position to comment on my Corporate Environment.
This message has been edited since its posting. Latest edit was made on 26 Feb 2013 @ 8:33

2927.2.2013 04:56

My old laptop was having issues, and I figured why not try Windows 8 again since I have to re-install Windows anyway.

Let's just say I don't hate it. It's not as bad as people keep saying it is, but this is from a user who's laptop is not part of a big environment. I actually do like it, but installing Start Menu 8 was mandatory.

The only issues I have with Windows 8 are the exclusion of the Start menu out-of-box, MS's wanting Windows 8 to become a closed platform, and most of my portable apps won't run. There might be something I can do about the portable apps, just not sure yet.

Funny thing is, Windows 8 works best with my old laptop, so I'll probably end up keeping Windows 8 longer than a month when I had first installed it. Windows XP Media Center Edition also works great with it, so I'll probably make Norton Ghost backups of both installations and switch between the two every few months.

3027.2.2013 08:17

Originally posted by Ofnir1:
My old laptop was having issues, and I figured why not try Windows 8 again since I have to re-install Windows anyway.

Let's just say I don't hate it. It's not as bad as people keep saying it is, but this is from a user who's laptop is not part of a big environment. I actually do like it, but installing Start Menu 8 was mandatory.

The only issues I have with Windows 8 are the exclusion of the Start menu out-of-box, MS's wanting Windows 8 to become a closed platform, and most of my portable apps won't run. There might be something I can do about the portable apps, just not sure yet.

Funny thing is, Windows 8 works best with my old laptop, so I'll probably end up keeping Windows 8 longer than a month when I had first installed it. Windows XP Media Center Edition also works great with it, so I'll probably make Norton Ghost backups of both installations and switch between the two every few months.
Just do dual partitions on the laptop and switch operating systems whenever you want. Instead of start 8 I used Windows Classic Shell (Open Source) which I liked better. However, both seem to accomplish the same thing making windows 8 more user friendly for users without a touch screen.

I have found that Windows 8 seems to be slightly faster than Windows 7 or Windows Vista for that matter, and seems to be just as stable. However, Windows 8 does have several downsides such as active tiles that require some amount of internet bandwidth to continually update their displays or the practice of leaving the apps running, some say they are in hibernation, which consumes some amount of processor and memory resources. Still I have found that Windows 8 is not as bad as some people claim.

3128.2.2013 01:41

It was always going to be slow on the uptake. I hear as many positive comments about Win 8 as negative. It's not such a bad idea to have Windows integrating into the mobile environment, maybe the next iteration or service pack will bring the user friendly improvements people want.

3228.2.2013 04:32

Originally posted by Virgil_B:

Just do dual partitions on the laptop and switch operating systems whenever you want. Instead of start 8 I used Windows Classic Shell (Open Source) which I liked better. However, both seem to accomplish the same thing making windows 8 more user friendly for users without a touch screen.

I have found that Windows 8 seems to be slightly faster than Windows 7 or Windows Vista for that matter, and seems to be just as stable. However, Windows 8 does have several downsides such as active tiles that require some amount of internet bandwidth to continually update their displays or the practice of leaving the apps running, some say they are in hibernation, which consumes some amount of processor and memory resources. Still I have found that Windows 8 is not as bad as some people claim.
I would dual boot, but I only have an 80gb hard drive. And I like to use an installation for a few months at a time. It sounds like a hassle, I know xD

Comments have been disabled for this article.

Latest news

VLC hits milestone: over 5 billion downloads VLC hits milestone: over 5 billion downloads (16 Mar 2024 4:31)
VLC Media Player, the versatile video-software powerhouse, has achieved a remarkable feat: it has been downloaded over 5 billion times.
1 user comment
Sideloading apps to Android gets easier, as Google settles its lawsuit Sideloading apps to Android gets easier, as Google settles its lawsuit (19 Dec 2023 11:09)
Google settled its lawsuit in September 2023, and one of the settlement terms was that the way applications are installed on Android from outside the Google Play Store must become simpler. In the future, installing APK files will be easier.
8 user comments
Roomba Combo j7+ review - Clever trick allows robot vacuum finally to tackle home with rugs and carpets Roomba Combo j7+ review - Clever trick allows robot vacuum finally to tackle home with rugs and carpets (06 Jun 2023 9:19)
Roomba Combo j7+ is the very first Roomba model to combine robot vacuum with mopping features. And Roomba Combo j7+ does all that with a very clever trick, which tackles the problem with mopping and carpets. But is it any good? We found out.
Neato, the robot vacuum company, ends its operations Neato, the robot vacuum company, ends its operations (02 May 2023 3:38)
Neato Robotics has ceased its operations. American robot vacuum pioneer founded in 2005 has finally called it quits and company will cease its operations and sales. Only a skeleton crew will remain who will keep the servers running until 2028.
5 user comments
How to Send Messages to Yourself on WhatsApp How to Send Messages to Yourself on WhatsApp (20 Mar 2023 1:25)
The world's most popular messaging platform, Meta-owned WhatsApp has enabled sending messages to yourself. While at first, this might seem like an odd feature, it can be very useful in a lot of situations. ....
18 user comments

News archive