1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AceKard2i on DSi Xl White Screen Issues

Discussion in 'Nintendo DS' started by vwguy, Jan 15, 2013.

1. vwguy

vwguy Member

It has been a very long time since I last posted here. Mainly die to my DS lite being stolen. After 2 years I finally replaced it with a DSi XL and purchased an AceKard2i. I have installed the AKAIO 1.9.0 and the latest plugin and loader. Lots work, but some of the ones I want to play the most are not. I get a white screen when the load up. Can anyone help me out with this?

2. EthanArm

EthanArm Member

do you means some games are working, and some are not? what is the version of your dsi console, currently acekard 2i can not work on the latest dsi firmware V1,45. So do not update your dsi to the latest firmware. And if it is just some games can not work other can work, sounds like it is the compatibility problem.

3. vwguy

vwguy Member

Yes, it most likely is a compatibility issue. Many work, some do not. Unfortunately, the ones that don't work are the ones I want to work the most. That is what I am trying to solve. I am running 1.4U in my DSiXL.

4. Alex1013

Alex1013 Member

Till now, ak2i just supports dsi v1.44 or lower version.
    Which version of your console?

Last edited: Jan 16, 2013
  5. EthanArm

EthanArm Member

If it is the compatibility issue, you need to wait for the new AKAIo kernel to support them, but it is a problem for acekard 2i then, because this card has stopped updating for long time, means it can not support more new games. Can you send me the names of the games, i can find a time to test them on my r4i gold 3ds card, maybe you can think of buying the other cards in future.