1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Creating restore discs for Acer Aspire V5 Touch

Discussion in 'Windows - Software discussion' started by jerecho, Jan 30, 2013.

1. jerecho

jerecho Regular member

Just got this laptop (Acer Aspire V5 Touch) and can't figure out how to create restore discs. Most laptops have a way to burn your own discs to restore the laptop to factory conditions if needed. I can't figure out how to do. Is there some other way to do it so if I ever get a new HDD for it or if I just want to go back to the way it was when I bought it?
    Thanks

Last edited: Jan 30, 2013
  2. JST1946

JST1946 Regular member

3. scorpNZ

scorpNZ Active member

Go grab easeus todo backup its free & start making system images,it'd pay to make two copies & place 1 on a backup drive & the other on a different drive,its a lot faster than using restore discs to get machine back to where it was best of all the last image you make (i make 3 that i keep permanently at differing intervals of install the 1st being fresh with minimal 3rd party stuff added) will be of a fully updated OS including all software,from this point you just make daily or weekly or monthly throw away backups but always keeping most recent image as space becomes low

edit: yes you use them to recover an infected comp or a hardware failure of hdd

Last edited: Jan 30, 2013