1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

free MP3CD burner

Discussion in 'Windows - Software discussion' started by dodoegg1, Feb 7, 2013.

1. dodoegg1

dodoegg1 Regular member

Hi can anyone recommend a burning suite that has the facility to burn MP3discs?
    Please note I'm not after a burner that only does 'audio CDs'. I want to play Mp3 discs in my car stereo. So this is between 100-150 audio tracks as opposed to standard audio CD 18 track discs.

I must have downloaded a dozen suites all promising this function and all failing to deliver.
    Imgburn apparently does it but I've tried it and theres no way to organise the tracks so thats no use.

I'm after something that works like Nero. And I can't use my Nero 5 or 6 as they apparently aren't compatible with Windows 7.

2. ddp

ddp Moderator Staff Member

3. dodoegg1

dodoegg1 Regular member

ye that was the first I tried strangely enough. I selected mp3cd and ensured it was not a multisession cd- finalised it.... and it doesnt work in my stereo or DVD player

4. xboxdvl2

xboxdvl2 Regular member

burn it as a data cd and drag the mp3s in it.thats the best way to do it and most programs will allow it.

5. stuvicks

stuvicks Guest

Try Ashampoo 6 free version I use it all the time for use in my car It's a great piece of kit