AfterDawn: Tech news

VIDEO: Pirate Bay documentary available online for free

Written by James Delahunty @ 08 Feb 2013 1:37 User comments (9)

VIDEO: Pirate Bay documentary available online for free

Pirate Bay docu posted online for free.
The new documentary, TPB AFK, is premièring at the Berlin International Film Festival. It follows the Pirate Bay's founders around and documents their fight with Swedish authorities, and the U.S. Government.

It covers their eventual arrest and subsequent conviction for copyright violations whilst operating the notorious BiTorrent outfit.

Film Director, Simon Klose, has is sharing three copies of the movie through the Pirate Bay itself. It is available in 480p, 720p or 1080p. If you would prefer to support the filmmakers for making the documentary, you can buy it here.

Don't want to take the time to download it? No problem, just watch it here.

Tags: Pirate Bay
Previous Next  

9 user comments

18.2.2013 14:16

FYI it isn't dubbed, it is english subs only

28.2.2013 15:47

Originally posted by Burnasty:
FYI it isn't dubbed, it is english subs only
Good, I hate dubs.

38.2.2013 15:53

lol this isn't your saturday night cartoons guys of course they wouldn't dub it. at most a thing like this would have someone translate in the background. althought it would be funny to hear everything dubbed over in eng with everyone talkin like pirates ^^ aRRRRRR!

This message has been edited since its posting. Latest edit was made on 08 Feb 2013 @ 3:56

48.2.2013 16:10

People actually watch dubbed movies? :-)

58.2.2013 16:33

cool

610.2.2013 11:42

Well, I don't like dubs OR subtitles! Just redo it in English, please, although I did find it interesting to hear, uh, I guess Swedish?? I was surprised how many of their words were just bastardized English words!! I could almost understand a large part of it...

721.2.2013 03:14

Oh, FFS! Learn to read! Reading subtitles is part of a movie experience. And an enjoyable one at that.

I'm guessing all of you complaining about 'reading' must be...<20yo? I also want to see your last school grades.

821.2.2013 03:22

After I saw this I watched we are legion. Kind of interesting.

921.2.2013 05:00

give it time and there will be a dubbed version on pirate bay itself.

if the dubbing is done right it can sound ok but no one likes to listen to porkey pig.

i can also read subtitles,my last school grades (in 2001) were shocking basically cause i was removed from the school for the last 5weeks and not allowed to attend exams.when i did attend school all the time i was getting B & C's with little effort did get some A's but they required a tiny bit of effort.

Comments have been disabled for this article.

Latest news

VLC hits milestone: over 5 billion downloads VLC hits milestone: over 5 billion downloads (16 Mar 2024 4:31)
VLC Media Player, the versatile video-software powerhouse, has achieved a remarkable feat: it has been downloaded over 5 billion times.
1 user comment
Sideloading apps to Android gets easier, as Google settles its lawsuit Sideloading apps to Android gets easier, as Google settles its lawsuit (19 Dec 2023 11:09)
Google settled its lawsuit in September 2023, and one of the settlement terms was that the way applications are installed on Android from outside the Google Play Store must become simpler. In the future, installing APK files will be easier.
8 user comments
Roomba Combo j7+ review - Clever trick allows robot vacuum finally to tackle home with rugs and carpets Roomba Combo j7+ review - Clever trick allows robot vacuum finally to tackle home with rugs and carpets (06 Jun 2023 9:19)
Roomba Combo j7+ is the very first Roomba model to combine robot vacuum with mopping features. And Roomba Combo j7+ does all that with a very clever trick, which tackles the problem with mopping and carpets. But is it any good? We found out.
Neato, the robot vacuum company, ends its operations Neato, the robot vacuum company, ends its operations (02 May 2023 3:38)
Neato Robotics has ceased its operations. American robot vacuum pioneer founded in 2005 has finally called it quits and company will cease its operations and sales. Only a skeleton crew will remain who will keep the servers running until 2028.
5 user comments
How to Send Messages to Yourself on WhatsApp How to Send Messages to Yourself on WhatsApp (20 Mar 2023 1:25)
The world's most popular messaging platform, Meta-owned WhatsApp has enabled sending messages to yourself. While at first, this might seem like an odd feature, it can be very useful in a lot of situations. ....
18 user comments

News archive