1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

burned dvd movies play in standalone..not computer that burned them

Discussion in 'Video - Software discussion' started by snakeplissken, Feb 17, 2013.

1. snakeplissken

snakeplissken Member

Yep..doesnt look like there is a newer update for my drive..

2. attar

attar Senior member

In the main window, just above the blue burn arrow, if you check the Verify box, does the disk read back ok.
    It should be a smooth progression with no hesitations.

3. snakeplissken

snakeplissken Member

Yep read fine..just says its blank..

4. DADEO1

DADEO1 Regular member

Your disc shouldn't be "undf", it should end up being "iso". Have you tried a fresh new download of Shrink from a good reliable source?

5. snakeplissken

snakeplissken Member

True..the disks that I have made are listing iso. But I have been looking around the net..I think its a two part problem.1) my cddvd drive has only one firmware for it and 2) the hard drive is formatted in fat32 ...I have tried all kinds of programs..iosbuster,winrar,cdroller 9.50, you name it I can read the disks..they read blank..but they play in a stand alone player that we have..lg bd550..oh well guess I will have to live with it and just buy another dvd player for the bedroom.Been using the laptop hooked up to our toshiba 42inch flat screen..works great..just can't play any movies I burned..just store bought..ofcourse...thanks guys for all the help and ideas..

Last edited: Feb 25, 2013