1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ace stream/ streamtorrents

Discussion in 'Digital TV - UK & Europe' started by megsiemoo, Feb 20, 2013.

1. megsiemoo

megsiemoo Member

Can anybody give me iddots guide how to use these new ace streams to watch football I have be trying for days to get this work. I tryed various programmes but with no luck. I have used sopcast years so it cant be that hard can it.

Please help me sort this out.
    Regards

Chris

2. dub12dave

dub12dave Regular member

More or less in the same way as Sopcast, what you need to do is download the Acestream software form wiziwig or similar, it is there on wiziwig bottom of the software page as I have just checked and this will also download TS Player (similar to VLC)and when you want to watch a game all you do is click on the stream and the TS player will automatically open and the football can be watched on it.

3. atghawkin

atghawkin Regular member

Used it for the liverpool v swansea game , as dave said download it you should be ok with it !!

4. megsiemoo

megsiemoo Member

Thank you for your replys. I have downloaded TS Player from wiziwig when I click on the link TS player opens but no streams appear on screen. I must being somethingwrong. anybody advise which software use from wiziwig as crawling up own arse with this.
    Please help me?

Regards

Chris

5. megsiemoo

megsiemoo Member

I have be doing some reading on the wiziwig forum regarding ace streams do you thing it could it be my ISP blocking axcess to these streams?
    Please reply
    Chris

6. dub12dave

dub12dave Regular member

I wouldn't imagine so, when you installed it for the first time did you let it through your firewall? I remember getting something like that starting off and as soon as you allow it through it works fine, this is where I got mine http://www.wiziwig.tv/software.php?part=software it's the top one on the left, if this doesn't work for you sorry I can't help anymore BTW did you join that site and ask there as they should be able to help you better.