1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Downloaded files missing.

Discussion in 'Windows - Software discussion' started by Sniped90, Jan 28, 2014.

1. Sniped90

Sniped90 Newbie

Hi!

I have just downloaded a couple of video. Most of the video files are there and are fine but others
    say that they are done and ready but when I proceed to go to the folder they were downloaded in they are not there?

Bitlord says that they are done and I have also tried Force Re-checking with no luck.

I cant download the files again as doing so would need me to delete them but because i cant find them/they are not there this isnt possible,

Thanks in advance!

Sniped90

2. ddp

ddp Moderator Staff Member

did you do a search on your hd for those missing files?

3. GryphB

GryphB Regular member

Sounds like if you have a good antivirus software running, it probably removed them before you got a chance to open it up and get infected. Most likely they have been quarantined somewhere.

Easiest way to know is to see if your antivirus software found something. If not, re-download those files and open the folder they are being downloaded to. Watch the file when it finishes to see if it disappears.

4. xboxdvl2

xboxdvl2 Regular member

i had a similar experience using torrent files and vuze, i went through vuze and found the files that way.
    not familiar with bitlord but im guessing if you find the files in it then trace the file path you might have a chance at finding them.