1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

dvds glitch

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by kmace, Jan 26, 2006.

1. kmace

kmace Member

hey i'm new here i work over at a staples store and i saw we had a good clearance on an external dvd burner so i decided to buy it i asked one of the guys which dvds are good and he told me they're all the same which after looking here ive found out there not... but anyways i downloaded the software and stuff and all my dvds have been skipping i know the dvds i bought are horrible "Teon-R" so i'm pretty sure thats the problem but i was wondering if anyone could help guide me in the direction of good dvds to buy that i could get at my staples store we have memorex maxell sony and a couple other brands too because while looking through this site i see most of the highly rated dvds are from different countries and pretty expensive. Im not looking for anything amazing just something that will back ups my dvds and work. Thanks

2. Mort81

Mort81 Senior member

Stay far far away from those teons and memorexs (memosux). Go for the maxells or sonys. Try to find some that say made in japan on the wrapper. Not all media is created equil. Tell your buddy at work he needs to do a little more research and increase his knowledge on the subject before piping off and steering customers in the wrong direction.

Last edited: Jan 26, 2006
  3. kmace

kmace Member

thanks alot... ill let him know