1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DVD X COPY NEW VERSION

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by eagle357, Feb 20, 2006.

1. eagle357

eagle357 Guest

DVDXCOPY International sent me an email that i had subscibed to send to me when they updated their software. They now have a new version called "DVD neXt COPY" http://www.dvdnextcopy.com/test1/index.html
    There is a special price for Previous DVDXCOPY Customers with a License ID.

2. matt72

matt72 Regular member

Hi eagle357,

I checked out AD dvdxcopy forums and didn't see any mention of this software. I may be getting old but let me pm this to a dvd xcopy mod for verification.

3. ireland

ireland Active member

matt72
    yes it real,it will be released on the 23rd
    they will be officially opening there website on the 23rd of Feb.

there statement as to there e-mail i just got yesterday..

Because DVD X Copy customers have been so loyal to us, anyone who has a valid license ID for the DVD X Copy product line will be able to buy DVD neXt COPY for $69.99,

note as i and my testers beta tested the program it does not work on windows 2000..............

note:the program is ripper free..

Last edited: Feb 21, 2006
  4. matt72

matt72 Regular member

Thanx for clearing that up ireland. I bought version 5 yet I never installed/ registered it. Maybe thats why I didn't never get any update emails.

Sorry eagle357 wanted to be sure.

5. eagle357

eagle357 Guest

No problem Matt After all i am Newbie!
    Speaking of which can you clarify ripper free Ireland.
    And what did you think of the beta version.
    Thumbs up or down?
    Eagle357

6. ireland

ireland Active member

the only way they can sell there software in the usa it can not be sold with a ripper...to try to get around the law but they have a plug in..
    as there statement below from there web site.
    Are you having problems copying a DVD? Have you downloaded any third party plugins?

as for the program,[​IMG]

7. eagle357

eagle357 Guest

Thank you Ireland thought that would be your answer. Your pic of 93 have you been there? Did it make you MAD?
    Eagle357

8. matt72

matt72 Regular member

Never take status on here as being greater than someone who is less (only exception would be a mod or admin). It is about respect and we try to exercise that option during our tenure here at afterdawn. Stick around and there is alot to learn. For the most part most around here no longer use any dvd xcopy products...I will say if you want to invest try anydvd w/ clonedvd2. Do a search here and its a fan favorite.

P.S. Keep an eye on ireland as he always has the inside tip on software :).

9. Happy37

Happy37 Member

Hi Ireland

Have purchased the program - have got to take it home and install and activate it.

If the program is ripper free, could I use AnyDVD for the program to work, or should I only use the the third party plugin that they mention on their website?

Where would I have to save the plugin for the program to work correctly?

Why have you given it the thumbs down???

Did it not work as advertised, or what was the problem?

Don't you think that this version will work as it should?

I look forward to your response.

Regards

Last edited: Feb 22, 2006
  10. Happy37

Happy37 Member

Hi Ireland

Have posted my message and would really appreciate a reply as to what you really think about the program and why you think that this time round, it won't work again.

I look forward to your response.

Regards

Last edited: Feb 23, 2006
  11. dkal

dkal Guest

I've downloaded and installed the new software. As stated in previous posts it available and I had positive results when using the software to make copies of my DVD library.

The new software has a user friendly interface and multiple burn options. I've been able to copy the movies I've purchased without read or burn errors.
    The developers in my opinion have done a excellent job designing the software. I do not have a dual layer dvd burner, so can't comment in respect to burning dual layer dvds', that option is available with the new software.

Just my 2 cents.

12. dkal

dkal Guest

I want to add that I'm using windows xp media center and I have no problems copying DVDs with tne new software.

13. rnorton

rnorton Member

I just wanted to throw in my comments here. I downloaded and installed DVD neXt Copy. It is an AWESOME improvement over DVD X Copy which I have. I only needed tech support once, and that was my fault in not understanding a sentence on their primary help page (be sure and check the link regarding third-party plugins). I own at least 3 other DVD burning programs that are questionable in their burning. This program worked flawlessly from the very start, and the end product was perfect. Their program is terrific, and I, especially, appreciate the wonderful tech support that they give. I recommend it very highly.

14. ireland

ireland Active member

the reason is the cost is to why i give it a [​IMG]down.

and clonedvd has a better track record for $39.00 then DVD neXt COPY at $99.00 or $69.95

also the program does have some problems,like!!!!!!!!!!!
    it trys to work on a clean system but not on a system with lots of video apps on it.
    my money is on clonedvd.
    good luck

15. GeorgiaB

GeorgiaB Member

I ordered this program for download and hard copy of it...and I've been corresponding with their support for 3 days trying to get the downloaded copy to work. I paid for it, downloaded it and when I try to install it, I keep getting a page wanting purchase info and for me to enter my CC number again and a quantity=1 @ $99.99 and it won't let me get passed that without paying for it again. I got in touch with them at that time and they said to hit the CTRL and a "reinstall" button appears asking for the info. I put it the order number and it says it's invalid. Then they tell me to go to my programs and find the program and they gave me a licensing number to put it...and it still doesn't want to activate.

I'm waiting for the next reply from them to tell me which hoop to jump through next and if it doesn't work....I'll ask for at least SOME of my $$ back because part of what I paid for (download) isn't working. I'm wondering if I'll fare even worse or the same with the hard copy.

I paid $124 for the download AND hard copy. I think maybe I'm being ripped off.

16. wanttono

wanttono Member

Hi all i dl and install went great ..one bu i had problems with was the plot (hitchcock) nothing else did it and "next" took off and ran with it finished in 13 min ...so far great and will monitor this thread and see what happens ..interesting hmmm "ripper free" one thing that I did not know aand the plugin is "foxplug" ?????
    Frank

17. GeorgiaB

GeorgiaB Member

Hi,
    After having DVDNeXtCopy's tech work tirelessly with me, we finally figured out that I did have a problem with the download and we solved the problem and now the program is starting up.

The Techs at this company are a breeze to deal with. Very patient, knowledgeable and helpful.

If this program is half as good as the previous DVDXCOPY, I'll be very happy.

Just one question for you all...can you tell me what ripper you're using or can you recommend one?

Thanks.

18. dkal

dkal Guest

Georgia,

Have you been able to use the software after install? If not, you may have to download the third party plug in, and the program should run for you.

good luck

19. GeorgiaB

GeorgiaB Member

Hi,
    I've started it but I haven't used it yet because I was just happy to get it running. Where can I find the 3rd party plug-in?
    Thanks,
    G.

20. dkal

dkal Guest

Georgia.

Go the DVDNextcopy website. click on the link posted by eagle357 at the top of the thread. Once at the website click on the support button at the top of the web page.

Read the top of the web site page in red text "Are you having problems copying a DVD" and third party plug ins.

Hope this helps.