1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Who still believes 9/11 official story?**aabbccdd, do not post in this thread!!**

Discussion in 'Safety valve' started by vaaris, Aug 12, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vaaris

vaaris Guest

People, I need to know the truth. Is there anymore anyone who believe in official 9/11 story?

Here in Finland the main stream media does not say even a word against the official 9/11 story, but the people still seems to think we have been lied.

Can someone in the US give me a comment. Is it true that US main stream media has risen their claims about the lies around 9/11?

Take a look:
    http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=8728311081524620268&q

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ahv3VdknyZ4

There is tons of this kind of material out there. What is going on? Feels like everyone else knew the truth before me?

What is this?? ->
    http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=1519312457137943386&q

2. creaky

creaky Moderator Staff Member

i watched the Loose Change 2nd Edtion last night, makes for very compelling viewing.

by the way this thread may well end up being closed early on, as stuff like this always unfortunately winds up getting political

3. gerry1

gerry1 Guest

I am from the U.S. and I do (for the most part) believe what the government is saying about the events of 9/11 ... I believe any "coverups" are more related to "falling asleep on the job" than the event itself.

What angers me more than I can say though is that the majority of americans are perfectly content to bury their heads in the sand ... most americans are perfectly content to think that several hundred million muslims just woke one morning hating us without cause. Americans refuse to look at what we've done in those regions since the second world war. Americans like to believe that, as Americans, they can do no wrong. As we pay the price for that sort of thinking, Americans go on asking "why" but not really wanting an answer ... we can do no wrong.

I left the catholic church long ago but I do agree with the vatican on one thing: in the days following 9/11, the pope came out with some strong words against the attack. As Americans, those words were naturally welcomed. Those words were also followed by the admonition that the U.S. had better take a close look at its mideast policy since the second world war as its what lead to this and will only lead to more if not changed. We liked the first part, but chose to ignore the second. Our press played the first part but edited out the second after one or two days. As Americans, we need to learn that there is always a price to pay when you stick your nose where it doesn't belong; stir up a hornets nest and you'll get stung.

@creaky....I suspect you're right and this thread won't last long but I actually got in my two cents worth before it got closed !!

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 12, 2006
  4. LOCOENG

LOCOENG Moderator Staff Member

I have to agree with gerry on this one, the coverups and the likes are just to protect people that weren't doing their job the way it should have been done. The 9/11 attacks were a big wake up call for the complacent citizens of the US who think "that won't happen to us...not here, on US soil." I have watched the loose change bit too and it is a compelling arguement, but that is all it is really...an arguement. You will always have the naysayers.

5. creaky

i'm no expert whatsoever, but the bit about the pentagon was very telling, the 16ft hole on both sides of building, no way on earth that a jumbo hit that building, no way at all. and the trade centre building explosions lower down from the plane impacts, where explosions went off helping the buildings to collapse.

the UK is not a nice place to be of late, with yet more terrorism arrests and the security fears with flying etc. there's some mighty sick individuals out there

Last edited: Aug 12, 2006
  6. gerry1

gerry1 Guest

@creaky...you folks have certainly had more than your share; the IRA for so long and now all this. Seems like its been an on and off thing in the UK for a while now; our authorities readily admit that the british and french authorities are considerably better at this than we are ... un unusual and refreshing admission I must admit.

7. LOCOENG

I have to agree that something fishy happened at the Pentagon, but as for the WTC falling...the buildings were already weakened from prior terrorist attacks that damaged the structural integrity of the buildings.

8. gerry1

gerry1 Guest

I'll have to do a little more homework on the pentagon crash; I keep hearing others talk about it but most of the conspiracy theories I've read talk about NYC.

9. vaaris

vaaris Guest

Is it right way to say that even the guys in the US are thinking that there is something wrong? But the "big picture" is as we have seen in the news? Ok, that makes sense.

At the moment I couldn't be more confuced with all this information. What happened during last 1 to 2 months? I open Google and try to find some alternative news about 911-WTC and 7/7-London and really looks like the whole internet is about to jump to my face with these strange stories.

Guys in the USA I need more info from you. Who is this Alex Jones dude? Is he some kind of revolution activist or what? He has at least couple of hundreds "documents" in video.google and youtube.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-5004704309041471296&q=alex+jones

In this clip he says that there will be major event latest on October on this year.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zAHqSfDNjaI

I usually watch Finnish news and form my opinion about the world based on that, but now there is something else going on. I can feel it. This is not normal... not even near. What is going on or am I just loosing the rest of my mind?

10. ddp

ddp Moderator Staff Member

moved. [bold]aabbccdd[/bold], do not post in this thread as you will be banned!! title edited

11. LOCOENG

12. vaaris

vaaris Guest

guys, what happened?

13. LOCOENG

You don't want to know.

14. ddp

in what way?

15. LOCOENG

where?

16. vaaris

vaaris Guest

Well... I was confused already, but now I'm terrified. I post this thread to Finnish forum aswell and I asked if Finnish moderator can check my post and give second opinion.

What did I do? This is unbelievable. I asked if people in US can give me their views about the 9/11 issue.

http://keskustelu.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/379465

17. creaky

@vaaris - you're ok, it's not about you

18. LOCOENG

Relax, you've done nothing wrong.

19. ireland

ireland Active member

Would you believe a eye witness,me! I am not the government I was in Bedford pa 30 min from Shankville ..I seen the large hole in the ground from the plane crash..with in 45 min of the crash.

Also I was 4 hours away from the pentagon plane crash,I was there in 5 hours.I seen the plane parts and body parts..

Also I had two friends die in the towers…

So you all can come up with any theories and believe what the hell you want to whats mostly posted out there on the net is bullsh@t.

edit spelling

Last edited: Aug 12, 2006
  20. ddp

vaaris, i just put it in safety valve & edited title for just in case. so not your problem.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.