1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PS2 & Xbox BackUp Game Available for Sale

Discussion in 'Xbox - General discussion' started by davehsu84, Aug 14, 2004.

1. davehsu84

davehsu84 Guest

I am selling PS2 and Xbox Dvd backup games to anyone who needs it.

The price is as following:
    1 for = $5 with Case and Cover art = $7
    5 for = $22 with Case and Cover art = $30
    10 for = $40 with Case and Cover art = $57
    15 for = $55 with Case and Cover art = $82

Shipping is FREE FREE FREE
    *Ship anywhere to the US and Canada

You can pick any game you want. If it is available for PS2 or Xbox then I have it. I am only selling if you already have the game because it is illegal to own a copy of a game that you do not have the original. If you interested email me at davehsu8@optonline.net

2. slink

slink Member

Right i dont think this is legal whether the buyer has an original or not. The thing is everyone could claim they have an original. Also you are most likely making money from game you dont own either.

3. davehsu84

davehsu84 Guest

Actually I am just trying to start a game collection and this is just a way to cut down on the cost for me. How else would i offer any game as backup. I just go out and buy the game if someone request and I then i keep it as my collection grows. Please do not make any comments before the whole story. If you do not need a backup then just don't respond. I do not understand why you make these petty remarks.

4. Icemonkey

Icemonkey Active member

Sale of backup software is illegal and against forum rules. It doens't need a reason or explanation.

5. thor999

thor999 Regular member

hey I got some back up crack for sale. I didn't make it myself, but if you have some crack, or have smoked it previously, by God you're entitled to MY crack. I am in the process of making a collection of crack, but I don't want to actually BUY the crack, brother can u dig it?

6. thor999

thor999 Regular member

oh forgot the price list:

1 20 rock: 20.00 with stem and chapstick 25.00
    2 20 rock(dubdub) 40.00 with eminem cd and dental dam 50.00