1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need help!

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by nyjets323, Aug 18, 2004.

1. nyjets323

nyjets323 Guest

Ive been burning all my ps2 games and dvds on my sony dru 510a using recordnow perfectly. Just aweek ago i reformated my computer. Now when i wanna make a Global Image of Madden 2005 its takes 2 and a half hours to complete when before it took 25-30 mins, and when i wanna burn the GI it says 12:45 mins but again i know this isnt right cause it takes 20-30 mins to burn a game. So i said what the hell i go to burn madden, it says 12 mins left and it gets stuck on 13% and the 12 hours turn into 257 hours. So i said maybe its the software so i turn to dvd decrypter it takes 4 hours and when i get to 4% after 30 mins i have a bunch of errors.... WHAT IS THE PROB???????

also when i put a blank dvd in the drive and go to my computer the drive thinks its a audio file with only 1,99 gb of space and a dvd movie is being read as a cdrom????

2. nyjets323

nyjets323 Guest

come the fusk on people 2 days no responses...........

3. Nephilim

Nephilim Moderator Staff Member

None of us here get paid and we all have bigger resposibilities such as jobs, families and so forth. We come here for our own enjoyment on our own free time so cussing us becuase you didn't get free help according to your own timeline is unwarranted.

I clicked on this thread with the intention of helping but now I'm not sure whether it'll even be appreciated.

4. nyjets323

nyjets323 Guest

are you kidding me!!!!!!

people make a help post they get help less than a hour.

Ive been waiting for any type of response for 2 days now. If i want to wait that long i should call sony and ask them myself.

5. bigorange

bigorange Active member

Maybe you SHOULD call Sony, I just now saw it and also had intentions of seeing if I could offer assistance.

Neph is right on, none of us get paid, we do it out of wanting to help others, if it's not appreciated forget it.

besides that, problems with PS2 should have been posted in the console games forum.
    _
    _X_X_X_X_X_[small][​IMG] [bold]GO VOLS![/bold]..Dell Media4600, XP,Pentium 4 @2.80GHz/800Mz,512MB,280HDw/8MB,17" flat panel,AIO-A920,8xDVD-ROM,integrated 5.1 audio, HPdc4000,PlextorPX-708UF,LiteOn SO[/small]

Last edited: Aug 19, 2004
  6. Nephilim

Nope.

1st post: 18 August 2004 10:30

2nd post: 18 August 2004 16:20

5 hours 50 minutes between posts.

7. ScubaPete

ScubaPete Senior member

Maybe they had a better attitude -

as for me -

I don't handle hostile posts

cheers and Welcome to aD -

8. flip218

flip218 Moderator Staff Member

nyjets323,

You need to read aD's forum rules:
    http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/2487
    [bold]Have a look at rules #3 & #6[/bold]

Rule #3:
    http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/101834
    http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/101997
    http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/101999
    http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/102067

Rule #6:
    And your first original post was yesterday ... 17 August 2004 21:15. Right now it's August 18th, 2004 19:52. Hasn't been 2 days!!!

Now, have you tried checking

9. darthnip

darthnip Moderator Staff Member

nyjets323 - this is the only thread you need open for this question. there is no need to make 5 others.

10. CCEncoder

CCEncoder Regular member

I completely disagree with you, I agree with nyjets323 on most of the issues! what makes you think that the person with the correct answer will navigate that specific forum this poor sould posted? I believe he should post it on every corner of this forum, after the problem is solved if you don't like it you can delete it if you want and leave only 1 post for reference, now that about family that was not the issue he was getting accussed of multiple posting which seems logical to me, I disagree however that he said that no one posted on his thread but he was assuming no coward wanted to reply because you (moderator) say not to double post.

11. CCEncoder

CCEncoder Regular member

yeah buddy you should call SONY if no one here wants to help you out.

12. Nephilim

Because our members cruise every forum every day.

I take it you either didn't read forum rule #3 or didn't comprehend it.

Our moderators have enough work to do without cleaning up spammed questions.

Oh really? He told you that? That's very presumptuous of you to interject your lame opinions into his.

After your lovely little tirade you should check out this thread where some "coward" helped him out half an hour ago when his question was put forward in a respectable manner:

http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/102413

Interesting point, in another cowardly act, I answered one of your posts earlier and this was part of your post

We're happy to help but advising folks to clutter up our forums with multiposts and then calling us cowards isn't going to garner many smiles :) <--except that one

13. darthnip

darthnip Moderator Staff Member

CCEncoder - it makes no difference if you agree with me or not. multiple posts about the same subject are against the rules of this forum and they will be followed. The key is to post it in the correct area, and with 10 seconds of research that can easily be accomplished. Posting the same thing all over will do only 2 things, piss off people, and get you banned.