1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XP not burning DVD

Discussion in 'DVD / Blu-ray drives' started by chthomson, Aug 21, 2004.

1. chthomson

chthomson Regular member

Hi
    I am having problem with the burner will not burn DVDs but will play dvds and play and burn CDs. It is not the burner for it works in another machine. It is not the media for it burns in same burner in another machine. It is not the burning software - have tried Nero / Record Now / Deep Burner. It also will not erase a DVD RW.
    I have check the ASPI layer - 4.6 and OK
    The burner has the lastest firmware

I believe it is driver/ XP related

This is what I notice while trying to burn or erase
    - the burn light does not come on while trying to burn or erase
    - it is near the end of the burn that it fails
    - when trying to erase it takes a long time to erase and then kicks out the disc and it still has the same files on it.

Thanks for your help

Last edited: Aug 21, 2004
  2. chthomson

chthomson Regular member

Just an Update

I switch from DMA to Pio and it allowed me to burn DVD's.

Switched from on board IDE controller to ATA card. Now will burn in DMA mode

I also noticed that the Hard drives that are ATA133 rather than running at UDMA 5 are running UDMA 0. The ATA100 hard drive is running at UDMA 5

One other question if the IDE cable is one of those 40 pin 80 conductor cable on the optical drive could that create problems

Thanks for the help

3. CJC

CJC Regular member

Glad to see that you fixed your own problem :)

Nah, it doesnt matter if you use 40pin 80 conductor cable on the Optical Drive.
    It just wont increase speed or performance, as Opticals dont 'need' it, but i use them on mine.

CJC

4. baabaa

baabaa Active member

As you say you tried it on a seperate ATA controller card (which will have it's own built in IDE Controller) and it operates fine.

This does point to a problem with the actual controller on your motherboard or the communication between XP and your motherboard controller.

Usually ASPI related, but as you stated it seems ok.
    Have you tried updating the ASPI anyway just to see if it cures it?

Or tried a different ASPI install - like forceaspi etc?

Have you uninstalled the IDE Controller (that your burner is connected to) and reinstalled it (in device manager), as sometimes it does get a little screwed up in there?

Have you uninstalled the drive and reinstalled it (in device manager)?

The 40 way 80 pin conductor is the best to use, as the extra conductors within are shields.
    These shields catch all the little nasty transients that are floating around trying to interfere with the data transmital party and screw everything up.

These actually increase drive performance by removing these nasty critters, and therefore clean up the data signals - and reduce corruption etc....

5. chthomson

chthomson Regular member

Hi baabaa

Its a DFI CA64-TC motherboard with a VIA 694T/686B chipset.
    I have tried other ASPI but have difficulties in having all APSI drivers of the same build. The 4.6 as suggested in other threads is the most stable.
    I have formated and and a fresh install XP Pro three or four times.
    I have installed the latest Via 4in1 drivers and the miniport drivers.
    I have tested burning at all stages before and after updates
    I have concluded there is a problem with XP/XP Pro and some Via Chipsets
    Thanks

_X_X_X_X_X_[small][​IMG]

If at first you don't succeed ...........![/small]

Last edited: Aug 28, 2004
  6. baabaa

baabaa Active member

Yes, it's a funny old game - PC architecture.....

Some things work well, and some just don't - even though you take ALL the necessary steps to overcome the problem, it just doesn't improve things....

Similar situation to my dad - his setup would not allow Pinnacle studio to work, the only way it worked was to remove service pack 1, as soon as it was reinstalled it just crashed...........
    After several calls to microsoft - the only thing they could say was that there was an incompatibility between the M/B chipsets and Windows, but obviously disclaimed it was a microsoft problem!!!!!!!!!

Many days passed and I just got hold of another M/B and it sorted the problem out..........

Sorry to hear about yours though, what will you do - go for another M/B?

7. chthomson

chthomson Regular member

Hi baabaa
    I have fixed by problem and have included a summary of what it took to resolve my problems - Thanks

The P3 DVD burner Saga

For those who may be interested.

The end of July had the most interesting computer glitches I have had in a long time. My original DVD burner (HP DVD100i) died. The warranty replacement was a new DVD420i. I was working on a scheduled computer upgrade to the backup computer a PIII setup. I decided to change the motherboard and find a faster PIII processor. . In the process of updating I lost a power supply on that machine. Then I lost XP access to the main P4 machine – needed to reinstall XP. I found a DFI CA64-TC mother board with a Via chipset. I also located a Celeron 1.2 g processor for the system. Why another PIII – I have a gig of SD PC133 Ram that I wanted to keep. I assembled, installed all the components for this system. XP Pro installed with no visible problems The machine was an improvement over the last PIII and began to install all the hardware and software that was needed to make the machine fully functional.

Then it happened I made a hardware change to the burners because I picked up a great deal on a BenQ DW822A and thought it to be a good idea to move the burners around to better utilize them. I ended up putting my BenQ DW800A into the PIII machine. Things looked good. I was impressed how the dual burner –R worked that I decided to update the 800A firmware to dual burn from +R. The update failed. I thought I had messed up the drive – took it back to them for replacement. They tested it and it worked fine for them. I out the 800A into another machine and it worked fine there and I was able to do the firmware update. I tried my other burners in the PIII and none would work. I reformatted the hard drive and did a fresh XP Pro install – did all the updates, the Via 4in1 drivers – still would not burn. I reformatted and did another fresh install of XP – still no burn. The search for a solution was on. I checked BenQ’s site, DFI’s site VIA’s site. I ran a Goggle search and still not a complete answer and solution to my problem. I reformatted again. – still no luck

I was getting glimmers of insight – a relationship with Windows and XP and the VIA 686b Southbridge chip. Somewhere I read that if you set it in PIO mode it would work and it did!!!
    But you need DMA to work right and fast. I kept looking again with limited results - something to do with the IDE controller chip/drivers. I move the burners to the ATA100 card, engaged DMA and the burners worked. It confirmed a IDE driver conflict. I also noticed that the DMA settings for the hard drive were wrong. So I went back to the VIA site and read the following in regards to the VIA IDE Miniport drivers.
    It is recommended for systems with a VIA chipset and: Systems where the user wants better IDE performance.
    VIA IDE SCSI miniport driver implements performance enhancement to achieve higher benchmark scores.
    IDE Zip drive, under all Microsoft operating systems, with a 686b Southbridge chip
    ATA100 hard drives with Windows 2000 prior to Service pack 1
    ATA133 hard drives under Windows 2000 and Windows XP

So I installed the Miniport drivers- still having trouble getting the hard drives to be UDMA 5 (the hard drives are all ATA100 or better. So I tried the Windows XP SP2 upgrade. When copying the files for backup – it noted that the atapi.sys file would not copy. Skipped it and the update completed with no problems, I did note that the SP2 installed a newer copy of the atapi.sys file.

Still the hard drives had the DMA set wrong. I went back to the VIA site for I had read in one of the goggle searches that the previous miniport driver on some problems work better. I then installed those drivers. Settings began to correct themselves. Now I was able to have the drives run in the correct DMA mode. I did the switch back to run the burners on the secondary IDE controller and lo and behold the burners worked like they should. At long last my problem is solved.

The conclusions

Windows XP – VIA 686b Southbridge chip set and DVD burning have unresolved conflicts.

The atapi.sys file was corrupt or corrupted thanks to the above combo.

To fix this problem in the future.

Need XP update SP2
    Need the latest in VIA’s 4in1 drivers
    Need the miniport drivers MPD3014 – maybe after MPD3014 can install the latest driver 3.020b

I hope this info will help others

8. baabaa

baabaa Active member

Nice result.............

I would assume that others will benefit from this for sure................

Congratulations...........

9. fiveforty

fiveforty Guest

Hi, read your article and think it might relate to one of mine...

Got a PioneerA04 and NEC2510. have tried both in a WindowsXP machine but neither write a DVD properly. Films end up with glitches all the way through and Xbox backups can't be read properly. Although cd's seem to burn ok. (the same drives and media work fine on my Macintosh)
    Updated the IDE cable to 80way, messed around with Auto DMA etc. Tried cableselect, you name it. Updated powersupply, tested CPU, memory, temperatures. Still no luck. Not sure what board I have though as I'm at work so I'll check that tonight and get back to you if I may. Sounds like the same problem though.

10. baabaa

baabaa Active member

It may just be a media related problem that, but let us know what more information you can provide...............

11. fiveforty

fiveforty Guest

I don't think it's media. As I said, the Pioneer works fine on the Mac with the same media, and the same data. The only difference between burning on the PC and Mac is the software I use to burn. Roxio Toast on the Mac, and Nero/Alcohol/Stomp on the PC.

Motherboard is ASrock K7S8X R3.0 (SiS chipset)
    Have installed Windows XP Sp2 since this problem started, but SP2 didn't cure it. Do I need to do something else? Update the Bios, Atapi etc ????

12. baabaa

baabaa Active member

Just for clarity, what media are you using?

Try an reduce the burning speed, remember standard pc's and macs do have subtle differences so don't use the mac as the benchmark and it maywell be software related.

SiS chipsets are quite solid, and your motherboard seems ok.

What CPU are you running?
    What type of RAM are you using?
    How much Ram are you using?
    How much free space have you on the hard drive?
    Have you defragged it recently?
    Are you multitasking/screensaver on during burning?
    How long is the burn actually taking?
    Are the glitches evident within a software based dvd progam such as powerdvd or on a standalone?
    What version is Nero?
    What version is Stomp (presumably Recordnow, but if it is Stomp it will probably be an older version)?

Let us know and we see if anything is standing out.

13. fiveforty

fiveforty Guest

Have been burning at slowest speeds possible (1x on pioneer, 2x on NEC). The glitches (green blocks) appear when playback is on PC, Mac or standalone and I have tried burning without multitasking etc

Nero 6.3.1.20
    Athlon2600
    256mb DDR333 ram
    60gb Maxtor HD (50gb free)
    have uninstalled Stomp now so not sure of version
    DVD-R media is Bulkpaq orange,Arita,Datawrite Yellow and Red

14. baabaa

baabaa Active member

Your PC specs seem ok, and providing everything is 'singing from the same hymn book', then we can rule out lack of memory/cpu speed/memory issues/lack of hard drive space.

Hmmmm, I know you have mentioned about the media not being an issue.........but

It is commonly known that bulkpaq are very low graded quality media.
    Also some of the Arita branded discs have been known to introdcue issues.
    And yes also the datawrite ones aswell.

Without going into patches/upgrades etc, can you obtain any of the following:

Ritek Branded GO4 disc
    TDK Disc
    Maxell Disc
    Taiyo Yuden Disc
    (-r or +r, if you have a dual format, -r if you haven't)
    This would be the easiest direction to go from to start off with, this way we could 100% rule out a media issue - it does sound like one to me........

15. fiveforty

fiveforty Guest

Been down the media route several times. Branded/unbranded/ritek dye/ you name it....

I'm pretty sure the media is ok. I've never had a single coaster when burning on the Mac, using the same writer. And I don't mean the same model of writer either. THE SAME WRITER, and same media on the PC gives me a coaster 100% of the time. Been through about 50 blanks, everyone dud.

I'm convinced it's a data transfer issue. Something is getting garbled from the HD to the DVD writer. Checked the DMA settings, all set to 'DMA if available'. Tried to reflash the motherboard to newer bios but I couldn't download the ASrock FLASH.EXE utility.
    I've now taken the motherboard/cpu/memory back to the computer store and told them the problem. Hopefully I'll know later today.

16. baabaa

baabaa Active member

It maybe ASPI related.
    Which is the communication layer between the devices etc................

Depending on your configuration and operating System may depend on whether your setup requires an ASPI layer installed.

I use XP and just use the inital structure which I believe is ATAPI/SPTI and have no issues with needing to add another layer such as ASPI.

Therefore I do not really have alot of experience with installing an ASPI layer or related issues, however yours maybe connected.

There is a moderator here called Nephilim who has some good advice with ASPI issues etc.
    I shall PM him and ask him to look in and see if he can give you some pointers ok.

17. Nephilim

Nephilim Moderator Staff Member

They call me.......Nephilim dun da dun! :p

An ASPI install/update could very well solve the communication problems between your drives.

ASPI is basically a small driver layer that lies between your hardware and system. Windows comes with it's own strange version and I believe Sir Baabaa is the only fellow in the world that it completely works for :)

Here's a link to the download and very good instructions:

http://forceaspi18.w.interia.pl/

Be sure to scroll down and check out the instructions and tips that show how to back up your current install so if you find the new ASPI doesn't help you.

18. fiveforty

fiveforty Guest

Cheers for that. I am picking up the motherboard from the shop today and will try it tonight and let you know. This has been a major pain in the butt for several months so it will be great if it helps.

Thanks for the info again.... will be back in touch in about 10 hours!

19. baabaa

baabaa Active member

We need to be able to add a small wav file to that.....LOL

Let us know how you get on, I presume the computer store will say that your M/B will be ok.

20. fiveforty

fiveforty Guest

Okay, tried the INSTALLASPI thing. DVD wouldn't play. Also tried KILLASPI, same result.

Here's my latest NERO log...

Windows XP 5.1
    IA32
    WinAspi: -
    ahead WinASPI: File 'C:\Program Files\Ahead\Nero\Wnaspi32.dll': Ver=2.0.1.68, size=160016 bytes, created 22/07/2004 17:33:44
    Nero version: 6.3.1.20
    Recorder: <_NEC DVD_RW ND-2510A> Version: 2.15 - HA 1 TA 0 - 6.3.1.20
    Adapter driver: <atapi> HA 1
    Drive buffer : 2048kB
    Bus Type : default (0) -> ATAPI, detected: ATAPI
    CD-ROM: <JLMS XJ-HD165H >Version: CH0Z - HA 1 TA 1 - 6.3.1.20

=== Scsi-Device-Map ===
    DiskPeripheral : Maxtor 6Y080L0 atapi Port 0 ID 0 DMA: On
    DiskPeripheral : SAMSUNG SV2044D atapi Port 0 ID 1 DMA: On
    CdRomPeripheral : _NEC DVD_RW ND-2510A atapi Port 1 ID 0 DMA: On
    CdRomPeripheral : JLMS XJ-HD165H atapi Port 1 ID 1 DMA: On

=== CDRom-Device-Map ===
    _NEC DVD_RW ND-2510A F: CDRom0
    JLMS XJ-HD165H G: CDRom1
    =======================

AutoRun : 1
    Excluded drive IDs:
    WriteBufferSize: 40894464 (0) Byte
    ShowDrvBufStat : 0
    BUFE : 0
    Physical memory : 255MB (261616kB)
    Free physical memory: 112MB (115028kB)
    Memory in use : 56 %
    Uncached PFiles: 0x0
    Use Static Write Speed Table: 0
    Use Inquiry : 1
    Global Bus Type: default (0)
    Check supported media : Disabled (0)

UDF/ISO compilation
    10:30:35 #1 Phase 112 File dlgbrnst.cpp, Line 1855
    DVD-Video files reallocation started

10:30:36 #2 Phase 114 File dlgbrnst.cpp, Line 1855
    DVD-Video files reallocation completed (no file modified)

10:30:36 #3 Text 0 File Isodoc.cpp, Line 6065
    Iso document burn settings
    ------------------------------------------
    Determine maximum speed : FALSE
    Simulate : FALSE
    Write : TRUE
    Finalize CD : TRUE
    Multisession : FALSE
    Burning mode : DAO
    Mode : 1
    ISO Level : 1 (Max. of 11 = 8 + 3 char)
    Character set : ISO 9660
    Joliet :FALSE
    Allow pathdepth more than 8 directories : FALSE
    Allow more than 255 characters in path : FALSE
    Write ISO9660 ;1 file extensions : TRUE

10:30:36 #4 Phase 111 File dlgbrnst.cpp, Line 1855
    DVD-Video files sorted

10:30:36 #5 Text 0 File DVDR.cpp, Line 5367
    Booktype counter: 500, Booktype selected in EEPROM, command version 40426

10:30:36 #6 Text 0 File DVDR.cpp, Line 5367
    Booktype counter: 500, Booktype selected in EEPROM, command version 40426

10:30:36 #7 Text 0 File Reader.cpp, Line 126
    Reader running

10:30:36 #8 Text 0 File Writer.cpp, Line 124
    Writer _NEC DVD_RW ND-2510A running

10:30:36 #9 ISO9660GEN -11 File geniso.cpp, Line 3899
    First writeable address = 0 (0x00000000)

10:30:36 #10 ISO9660GEN -11 File geniso.cpp, Line 3899

10:30:36 #11 Text 0 File Burncd.cpp, Line 3173
    Turn on Disc-at-once, using DVD media

10:30:36 #12 Text 0 File DlgWaitCD.cpp, Line 247
    Last possible write address on media: 2298495 (510:46.45, 4489MB)
    Last address to be written: 2286143 (508:01.68, 4465MB)

10:30:36 #13 Text 0 File DlgWaitCD.cpp, Line 259
    Write in overburning mode: NO (enabled: CD)

10:30:36 #14 Text 0 File DlgWaitCD.cpp, Line 2162
    Recorder: _NEC DVD_RW ND-2510A, Media type: DVD-R
    Disc Manufacturer: PRINCO -
    Disc Application Code: 64, Disc Physical Code: 193

10:30:36 #15 Text 0 File DlgWaitCD.cpp, Line 420
    >>> Protocol of DlgWaitCD activities: <<<
    =========================================

10:30:36 #16 Text 0 File ThreadedTransferInterface.cpp, Line 813
    Setup items (after recorder preparation)
    0: TRM_DATA_MODE1 (CTransferItem)
    2 indices, index0 (150) not provided
    original disc pos #0 + 2286144 (2286144) = #2286144/508:1.69
    relocatable, disc pos for caching/writing not required/required, no patch infos
    -> TRM_DATA_MODE1, 2048, config 0, wanted index0 0 blocks, length 2286144 blocks [_NEC DVD_RW ND-2510A ]
    --------------------------------------------------------------

10:30:36 #17 Text 0 File ThreadedTransferInterface.cpp, Line 984
    Prepare recorder [_NEC DVD_RW ND-2510A ] for write in CUE-sheet-DAO
    DAO infos:
    ==========
    MCN: ""
    TOCType: 0x00; Session Closed, disc fixated
    Tracks 1 to 1:
    1: TRM_DATA_MODE1, 2048/0x00, FilePos 0 0 4682022912, ISRC ""
    DAO layout:
    ===========
    __Start_|____Track_|_Idx_|_RecDep_|_CtrlAdr_
    0 | lead-in | 0 | 0x00 | 0x41
    0 | 1 | 0 | 0x00 | 0x41
    0 | 1 | 1 | 0x00 | 0x41
    2286144 | lead-out | 1 | 0x00 | 0x41

10:30:36 #18 Phase 24 File dlgbrnst.cpp, Line 1855
    Caching of files started

10:30:36 #19 Text 0 File Burncd.cpp, Line 4183
    Cache writing successful.

10:30:36 #20 Phase 25 File dlgbrnst.cpp, Line 1855
    Caching of files completed

10:30:36 #21 Phase 36 File dlgbrnst.cpp, Line 1855
    Burn process started at 2x (2,770 KB/s)

10:30:36 #22 Text 0 File ThreadedTransferInterface.cpp, Line 2344
    Verifying disc position of item 0 (relocatable, disc pos, no patch infos, orig at #0): write at #0

10:30:36 #23 Text 0 File dlgbrnst.cpp, Line 1713
    Set remaining time: 28:15,570 (1695570ms) -> OK

10:30:36 #24 Text 0 File DVDR.cpp, Line 1942
    Recording mode: Sequential Recording Mode

10:30:36 #25 Text 0 File Mmc.cpp, Line 20531
    Set BUFE: supported -> ON

10:30:36 #26 Text 0 File DVDR.cpp, Line 2083
    Start write address at LBA 0
    DVD high compatibility mode: Yes

10:30:36 #27 Text 0 File Cdrdrv.cpp, Line 8128
    ---- DVD Structure: Physical Format Information (00h) ----
    Layer: 0, Address: 0 (0 h), AGID: 0; Length: 2050
    Book Type: DVD-R (2), Part Version: 5
    Disc Size: 120 mm, Maximum Rate: <not specified> (F h)
    Number of Layers: 1, Track Path: Parallel Track Path (PTP), Layer Type: recordable
    Linear Density: 0,267 um/bit, Track Density: 0,74 um/track
    Starting Physical Sector Number of Data Area: 30000 h (DVD-ROM, DVD-R/-RW, DVD+R/+RW)
    End Physical Sector Number of Data Area: 26127F h
    End Sector Number in Layer 0: 0 h
    Data in Burst Cutting Area (BCA) does not exist
    Start sector number of the current Border-Out: 2FE10 h
    Start sector number of the next Border-In: 2FFA0 h
    Media Specific [16..63]:
    00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 - 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
    00 02 FE 10 00 02 FF A0 - 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................

10:30:36 #28 Text 0 File DVDR.cpp, Line 5367
    Booktype counter: 500, Booktype selected in EEPROM, command version 25856

10:30:36 #29 Text 0 File DVDR.cpp, Line 5367

10:30:36 #30 Text 0 File DVDR.cpp, Line 5367

10:30:36 #31 SCSI -1066 File Cdrdrv.cpp, Line 1188
    SCSI Exec, HA 1, TA 0, LUN 0
    HA-Status 0x00 (0x00, OK)
    TA-Status 0x02 (0x01, SCSI_TASTATUS_CHKCOND)
    Sense Key: 0x05 (KEY_ILLEGAL_REQUEST)
    Sense Code: 0x24
    Sense Qual: 0x00
    CDB Data: 0xC9 0x03 0x02 0x00 0x42 0x54 0x59 0x50 0x45 0x00 0x00 0x00
    Sense Data: 0x70 0x00 0x05 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x0A
    0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x24 0x00

10:30:36 #32 Text 0 File DVDR.cpp, Line 4661
    Drive: _NEC DVD_RW ND-2510A
    Booktype request: DVD-ROM, write to RAM
    Changing the book type was finished with error code: -1066

10:30:37 #33 Text 0 File Cdrdrv.cpp, Line 1294
    10:30:37.859 - _NEC DVD_RW ND-2510A\H1 T0 : Queue again later

10:58:43 #34 Text 0 File WriterStatus.cpp, Line 115
    <_NEC DVD_RW ND-2510A > start writing Lead-Out at LBA 2286144 (22E240h), lenght 0 blocks

10:58:43 #35 Text 0 File ThreadedTransfer.cpp, Line 229
    all writers idle, stopping conversion

10:58:43 #36 Text 0 File DVDR.cpp, Line 2325
    EndDAO: Last written address was 2286143

10:59:05 #37 Text 0 File DVDR.cpp, Line 5367
    Booktype counter: 500, Booktype selected in EEPROM, command version 0

10:59:05 #38 Text 0 File DVDR.cpp, Line 5367

10:59:05 #39 SCSI -1066 File Cdrdrv.cpp, Line 1188

10:59:05 #40 Text 0 File DVDR.cpp, Line 4661

10:59:05 #41 Text 0 File dlgbrnst.cpp, Line 1713
    Set remaining time: 0:00,000 (0ms) -> OK

10:59:05 #42 Text 0 File dlgbrnst.cpp, Line 1713

10:59:05 #43 Phase 37 File dlgbrnst.cpp, Line 1855
    Burn process completed successfully at 2x (2,770 KB/s)

Existing drivers:
    File 'Drivers\PXHELP20.SYS': Ver=2.02.72a, size=20368 bytes, created 22/04/2004 02:02:00 (Prassi/Veritas driver for win 2K)
    File 'Drivers\atapi.sys': Ver=5.1.2600.1106 (xpsp1.020828-1920), size=86912 bytes, created 31/03/2003 13:00:00 (Adapter driver for rec)

Registry Keys:
    HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\WinLogon\AllocateCDROMs : 0 (Security Option)

====== *** Nero-Burning Rom, History File *** ======
    Darrell

[serial removed by mod]

Windows XP 5.1
    IA32
    ahead WinASPI: File 'C:\Program Files\Ahead\Nero\Wnaspi32.dll': Ver=2.0.1.68, size=160016 bytes, created 22/07/2004 17:33:44
    CD-ROM: <JLMS XJ-HD165H >Version: CH0Z - HA 1 TA 1 - 6.3.1.20

=== Scsi-Device-Map ===
    DiskPeripheral : SAMSUNG SV2044D atapi Port 0 ID 1 DMA: On
    CdRomPeripheral : JLMS XJ-HD165H atapi Port 1 ID 1 DMA: On

=== CDRom-Device-Map ===
    JLMS XJ-HD165H G: CDRom1
    =======================

Excluded drive IDs:
    Free physical memory: 89MB (91244kB)
    Memory in use : 65 %

UDF/ISO compilation
    23:33:28 #1 Phase 112 File dlgbrnst.cpp, Line 1855

23:33:28 #2 Phase 114 File dlgbrnst.cpp, Line 1855

23:33:28 #3 Text 0 File Isodoc.cpp, Line 6065

23:33:28 #4 Phase 111 File dlgbrnst.cpp, Line 1855
    DVD-Video files sorted

23:33:28 #5 Text 0 File DVDR.cpp, Line 5367

23:33:28 #6 Text 0 File DVDR.cpp, Line 5367

23:33:28 #7 Text 0 File Reader.cpp, Line 126
    Reader running

23:33:28 #8 Text 0 File Writer.cpp, Line 124

23:33:28 #9 ISO9660GEN -11 File geniso.cpp, Line 3899

23:33:28 #10 ISO9660GEN -11 File geniso.cpp, Line 3899

23:33:28 #11 Text 0 File Burncd.cpp, Line 3173

23:33:28 #12 Text 0 File DlgWaitCD.cpp, Line 247
    Last address to be written: 2286175 (508:02.25, 4465MB)

23:33:28 #13 Text 0 File DlgWaitCD.cpp, Line 259

23:33:28 #14 Text 0 File DlgWaitCD.cpp, Line 2162
    Disc Manufacturer: INFOSM - ART01

23:33:28 #15 Text 0 File DlgWaitCD.cpp, Line 420

23:33:28 #16 Text 0 File ThreadedTransferInterface.cpp, Line 813
    original disc pos #0 + 2286176 (2286176) = #2286176/508:2.26
    -> TRM_DATA_MODE1, 2048, config 0, wanted index0 0 blocks, length 2286176 blocks [_NEC DVD_RW ND-2510A ]

23:33:28 #17 Text 0 File ThreadedTransferInterface.cpp, Line 984
    DAO infos:
    ==========
    Tracks 1 to 1:
    1: TRM_DATA_MODE1, 2048/0x00, FilePos 0 0 4682088448, ISRC ""
    DAO layout:
    ===========
    0 | 1 | 0 | 0x00 | 0x41
    0 | 1 | 1 | 0x00 | 0x41
    2286176 | lead-out | 1 | 0x00 | 0x41

23:33:28 #18 Phase 24 File dlgbrnst.cpp, Line 1855
    Caching of files started

23:33:29 #19 Text 0 File Burncd.cpp, Line 4183

23:33:29 #20 Phase 25 File dlgbrnst.cpp, Line 1855

23:33:29 #21 Phase 36 File dlgbrnst.cpp, Line 1855
    Burn process started at 4x (5,540 KB/s)

23:33:29 #22 Text 0 File ThreadedTransferInterface.cpp, Line 2344
    Verifying disc position of item 0 (relocatable, disc pos, no patch infos, orig at #0): write at #0

23:33:29 #23 Text 0 File dlgbrnst.cpp, Line 1713
    Set remaining time: 14:10,296 (850296ms) -> OK

23:33:29 #24 Text 0 File DVDR.cpp, Line 1942

23:33:29 #25 Text 0 File Mmc.cpp, Line 20531

23:33:29 #26 Text 0 File DVDR.cpp, Line 2083

23:33:29 #27 Text 0 File Cdrdrv.cpp, Line 8128
    Number of Layers: 1, Track Path: Parallel Track Path (PTP), Layer Type: recordable
    Starting Physical Sector Number of Data Area: 30000 h (DVD-ROM, DVD-R/-RW, DVD+R/+RW)
    Media Specific [16..63]:

23:33:29 #28 Text 0 File DVDR.cpp, Line 5367

23:33:29 #29 Text 0 File DVDR.cpp, Line 5367

23:33:29 #30 Text 0 File DVDR.cpp, Line 5367

23:33:29 #31 SCSI -1066 File Cdrdrv.cpp, Line 1188

23:33:29 #32 Text 0 File DVDR.cpp, Line 4661

23:33:30 #33 Text 0 File Cdrdrv.cpp, Line 1294
    23:33:30.312 - _NEC DVD_RW ND-2510A\H1 T0 : Queue again later

23:47:37 #34 Text 0 File WriterStatus.cpp, Line 115
    <_NEC DVD_RW ND-2510A > start writing Lead-Out at LBA 2286176 (22E260h), lenght 0 blocks

23:47:37 #35 Text 0 File ThreadedTransfer.cpp, Line 229

23:47:38 #36 Text 0 File DVDR.cpp, Line 2325
    EndDAO: Last written address was 2286175

23:47:49 #37 Text 0 File DVDR.cpp, Line 5367

23:47:49 #38 Text 0 File DVDR.cpp, Line 5367

23:47:49 #39 SCSI -1066 File Cdrdrv.cpp, Line 1188

23:47:49 #40 Text 0 File DVDR.cpp, Line 4661

23:47:49 #41 Text 0 File dlgbrnst.cpp, Line 1713

23:47:49 #42 Text 0 File dlgbrnst.cpp, Line 1713

23:47:49 #43 Phase 37 File dlgbrnst.cpp, Line 1855
    Burn process completed successfully at 4x (5,540 KB/s)

Existing drivers:
    File 'Drivers\PXHELP20.SYS': Ver=2.02.72a, size=20368 bytes, created 22/04/2004 02:02:00 (Prassi/Veritas driver for win 2K)
    File 'Drivers\atapi.sys': Ver=5.1.2600.1106 (xpsp1.020828-1920), size=86912 bytes, created 31/03/2003 13:00:00 (Adapter driver for rec)

Registry Keys:
    HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\WinLogon\AllocateCDROMs : 0 (Security Option)

Darrell

[serial removed by mod]

Windows XP 5.1
    IA32
    CD-ROM: <_NEC DVD_RW ND-2510A >Version: 2.15 - HA 1 TA 0 - 6.3.1.20

=== Scsi-Device-Map ===

=== CDRom-Device-Map ===
    =======================

Excluded drive IDs:
    Free physical memory: 90MB (92680kB)
    Memory in use : 64 %

UDF/ISO compilation
    13:13:15 #1 Phase 112 File dlgbrnst.cpp, Line 1855

13:13:15 #2 Phase 114 File dlgbrnst.cpp, Line 1855

13:13:15 #3 Text 0 File Isodoc.cpp, Line 6065

13:13:15 #4 Phase 111 File dlgbrnst.cpp, Line 1855
    DVD-Video files sorted

13:13:15 #5 Text 0 File DVDR.cpp, Line 5367

13:13:15 #6 Text 0 File DVDR.cpp, Line 5367

13:13:15 #7 Text 0 File Reader.cpp, Line 126
    Reader running

13:13:15 #8 Text 0 File Writer.cpp, Line 124

13:13:15 #9 ISO9660GEN -11 File geniso.cpp, Line 3899

13:13:15 #10 ISO9660GEN -11 File geniso.cpp, Line 3899

13:13:15 #11 Text 0 File Burncd.cpp, Line 3173

13:13:46 #12 Text 0 File DlgWaitCD.cpp, Line 247
    Last address to be written: 2286175 (508:02.25, 4465MB)

13:13:46 #13 Text 0 File DlgWaitCD.cpp, Line 259

13:13:46 #14 Text 0 File DlgWaitCD.cpp, Line 2162
    Disc Manufacturer: PRINCO -

13:13:46 #15 Text 0 File DlgWaitCD.cpp, Line 420
    Insert empty disc to write to.
    (Medium in drive: Unknown. Medium required by compilation: DVD+R/RW, DVD-R/RW, DVD+R9 Double Layer.)

13:13:46 #16 Text 0 File ThreadedTransferInterface.cpp, Line 813
    original disc pos #0 + 2286176 (2286176) = #2286176/508:2.26
    -> TRM_DATA_MODE1, 2048, config 0, wanted index0 0 blocks, length 2286176 blocks [_NEC DVD_RW ND-2510A ]

13:13:46 #17 Text 0 File ThreadedTransferInterface.cpp, Line 984
    DAO infos:
    ==========
    Tracks 1 to 1:
    1: TRM_DATA_MODE1, 2048/0x00, FilePos 0 0 4682088448, ISRC ""
    DAO layout:
    ===========
    0 | 1 | 0 | 0x00 | 0x41
    0 | 1 | 1 | 0x00 | 0x41
    2286176 | lead-out | 1 | 0x00 | 0x41

13:13:46 #18 Phase 24 File dlgbrnst.cpp, Line 1855
    Caching of files started

13:13:46 #19 Text 0 File Burncd.cpp, Line 4183

13:13:46 #20 Phase 25 File dlgbrnst.cpp, Line 1855

13:13:46 #21 Phase 36 File dlgbrnst.cpp, Line 1855
    Burn process started at 4x (5,540 KB/s)

13:13:46 #22 Text 0 File ThreadedTransferInterface.cpp, Line 2344

13:13:46 #23 Text 0 File dlgbrnst.cpp, Line 1713
    Set remaining time: 14:10,296 (850296ms) -> OK

13:13:46 #24 Text 0 File DVDR.cpp, Line 1942

13:13:46 #25 Text 0 File Mmc.cpp, Line 20531

13:13:46 #26 Text 0 File DVDR.cpp, Line 2083

13:13:46 #27 Text 0 File Cdrdrv.cpp, Line 8128
    Media Specific [16..63]:

13:13:46 #28 Text 0 File DVDR.cpp, Line 5367

13:13:46 #29 Text 0 File DVDR.cpp, Line 5367

13:13:46 #30 Text 0 File DVDR.cpp, Line 5367

13:13:46 #31 SCSI -1066 File Cdrdrv.cpp, Line 1188

13:13:46 #32 Text 0 File DVDR.cpp, Line 4661

13:13:47 #33 Text 0 File Cdrdrv.cpp, Line 1294
    13:13:47.859 - _NEC DVD_RW ND-2510A\H1 T0 : Queue again later

13:27:54 #34 Text 0 File WriterStatus.cpp, Line 115
    <_NEC DVD_RW ND-2510A > start writing Lead-Out at LBA 2286176 (22E260h), lenght 0 blocks

13:27:55 #35 Text 0 File ThreadedTransfer.cpp, Line 229

13:27:55 #36 Text 0 File DVDR.cpp, Line 2325
    EndDAO: Last written address was 2286175

13:28:06 #37 Text 0 File DVDR.cpp, Line 5367

13:28:06 #38 Text 0 File DVDR.cpp, Line 5367

13:28:06 #39 SCSI -1066 File Cdrdrv.cpp, Line 1188

13:28:06 #40 Text 0 File DVDR.cpp, Line 4661

13:28:06 #41 Text 0 File dlgbrnst.cpp, Line 1713

13:28:06 #42 Text 0 File dlgbrnst.cpp, Line 1713

13:28:06 #43 Phase 37 File dlgbrnst.cpp, Line 1855
    Burn process completed successfully at 4x (5,540 KB/s)

Existing drivers:

Registry Keys:

Darrell

[serial removed again]

Windows XP 5.1
    IA32
    WinAspi: File 'Wnaspi32.dll': Ver=4.60 (1021), size=45056 bytes, created 10/09/1999 12:06:00

=== Scsi-Device-Map ===

=== CDRom-Device-Map ===
    =======================

Excluded drive IDs:
    Free physical memory: 92MB (94444kB)
    Memory in use : 63 %

Burn DVD Image
    19:47:21 #1 SCSI -1065 File Cdrdrv.cpp, Line 1188
    SCSI Exec, HA 1, TA 0, LUN 0, buffer 0x03535000
    Sense Code: 0x20
    CDB Data: 0xFA 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x06 0x00 0x00 0x00
    0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x20 0x00

19:47:21 #2 SCSI -1065 File Cdrdrv.cpp, Line 1188
    SCSI Exec, HA 1, TA 0, LUN 0, buffer 0x03535000

19:47:21 #3 Text 0 File Reader.cpp, Line 126
    Reader running

19:47:21 #4 Text 0 File Writer.cpp, Line 124

19:47:21 #5 Text 0 File Burncd.cpp, Line 3173

19:47:23 #6 Text 0 File DlgWaitCD.cpp, Line 247
    Last possible write address on media: 2295103 (510:01.28, 4482MB)
    Last address to be written: 356597 ( 79:14.47, 696MB)

19:47:23 #7 Text 0 File DlgWaitCD.cpp, Line 259

19:47:23 #8 Text 0 File DlgWaitCD.cpp, Line 2162
    Recorder: _NEC DVD_RW ND-2510A, Media type: DVD+RW
    Disc Manufacturer ID: RICOHJPN, Media Type ID: W11, Product revision number: 1
    Disc Application Code: 0, Extended Information Indicators: 1

19:47:23 #9 Text 0 File DlgWaitCD.cpp, Line 420

19:47:23 #10 Text 0 File ThreadedTransferInterface.cpp, Line 813
    0: TRM_DATA_MODE1 (2 - CD-ROM Mode 1, ISO 9660)
    original disc pos #0 + 356598 (356598) = #356598/79:14.48
    not relocatable, disc pos for caching/writing not required/not required, no patch infos
    -> TRM_DATA_MODE1, 2048, config 0, wanted index0 0 blocks, length 356598 blocks [_NEC DVD_RW ND-2510A ]

19:47:23 #11 Text 0 File ThreadedTransferInterface.cpp, Line 984
    DAO infos:
    ==========
    Tracks 1 to 1:
    1: TRM_DATA_MODE1, 2048/0x00, FilePos 0 0 730312704, ISRC ""
    DAO layout:
    ===========
    0 | 1 | 0 | 0x00 | 0x41
    0 | 1 | 1 | 0x00 | 0x41
    356598 | lead-out | 1 | 0x00 | 0x41

19:47:24 #12 Phase 24 File dlgbrnst.cpp, Line 1855
    Caching of files started

19:47:24 #13 Text 0 File Burncd.cpp, Line 4183

19:47:24 #14 Phase 25 File dlgbrnst.cpp, Line 1855

19:47:24 #15 Phase 36 File dlgbrnst.cpp, Line 1855
    Burn process started at 2.4x (3,324 KB/s)

19:47:24 #16 Text 0 File ThreadedTransferInterface.cpp, Line 2344
    Verifying disc position of item 0 (not relocatable, no disc pos, no patch infos, orig at #0): write at #0

19:47:24 #17 Text 0 File Cdrdrv.cpp, Line 8128
    Book Type: DVD+RW (9), Part Version: 2
    Number of Layers: 1, Track Path: Parallel Track Path (PTP), Layer Type: re-writable
    End Physical Sector Number of Data Area: 26053F h
    Disc Application Code: 0 / 0 h
    Extended Information indicators: 1 h
    Disc Manufacturer ID: RICOHJPN
    Media type ID: W11
    Product revision number: 1
    Number of Physical format information bytes in use in ADIP up to byte 63: 57
    Media Specific [16..63]:
    00 00 01 52 49 43 4F 48 - 4A 50 4E 57 31 31 01 39 ...RICOHJPNW11.9
    23 00 8A 86 68 02 26 00 - 8A 86 70 02 28 00 8A 86 #...h.&...p.(...
    6A 02 28 22 12 10 E0 00 - F0 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 j.("............

19:47:24 #18 SCSI -1065 File Cdrdrv.cpp, Line 1188
    SCSI Exec, HA 1, TA 0, LUN 0, buffer 0x03537000

19:47:24 #19 SCSI -1065 File Cdrdrv.cpp, Line 1188
    SCSI Exec, HA 1, TA 0, LUN 0, buffer 0x03537000

19:47:24 #20 Text 0 File dlgbrnst.cpp, Line 1713
    Set remaining time: 5:37,880 (337880ms) -> OK

19:47:24 #21 Text 0 File DVDPlusRW.cpp, Line 628

19:51:15 #22 Text 0 File WriterStatus.cpp, Line 115
    <_NEC DVD_RW ND-2510A > start writing Lead-Out at LBA 356598 (570F6h), lenght 0 blocks

19:51:15 #23 Text 0 File ThreadedTransfer.cpp, Line 229

19:51:16 #24 Text 0 File dlgbrnst.cpp, Line 1713

19:51:16 #25 SCSI -1065 File Cdrdrv.cpp, Line 1188
    SCSI Exec, HA 1, TA 0, LUN 0, buffer 0x03536000

19:51:16 #26 SCSI -1065 File Cdrdrv.cpp, Line 1188
    SCSI Exec, HA 1, TA 0, LUN 0, buffer 0x03536000

19:51:16 #27 Text 0 File dlgbrnst.cpp, Line 1713

19:51:16 #28 Phase 37 File dlgbrnst.cpp, Line 1855
    Burn process completed successfully at 2.4x (3,324 KB/s)

Existing drivers:
    File 'Drivers\ASPI32.SYS': Ver=4.60 (1021), size=25244 bytes, created 10/09/1999 12:06:00
    File 'Drivers\atapi.sys': Ver=5.1.2600.2180 (xpsp_sp2_rtm.040803-2158), size=95360 bytes, created 04/08/2004 06:59:42 (Adapter driver for rec)

Registry Keys:

Darrell

[serial removed yet again]

Windows XP 5.1
    IA32
    WinAspi: File 'Wnaspi32.dll': Ver=4.60 (1021), size=45056 bytes, created 10/09/1999 12:06:00

=== Scsi-Device-Map ===

=== CDRom-Device-Map ===
    =======================

Excluded drive IDs:
    Free physical memory: 110MB (113008kB)
    Memory in use : 56 %

Audio CD
    20:32:07 #1 CDADOC -1 File Cdadoc.cpp, Line 1508
    Audio item log info:
    Audio document burn settings:
    =============================
    Burn mode: DAO,
    CD Text: On,
    Cache disk or network files: No,
    Cache small files: No,
    Cache files smaller than 65536 bytes.
    Audio Multisession: No
    List of audio tracks:
    =====================
    Track 01: Length: 04:04.12, Pause frames: 150, Filters: 0, Name: '01 - Jenny Was A Friend Of Mine.mp3'.
    Track 02: Length: 03:43.00, Pause frames: 000, Filters: 0, Name: '02 - Mr. Brightside.mp3'.
    Track 03: Length: 03:54.49, Pause frames: 000, Filters: 0, Name: '03 - Smile Like You Mean It.mp3'.
    Track 04: Length: 03:17.14, Pause frames: 000, Filters: 0, Name: '04 - Somebody Told Me.mp3'.
    Track 05: Length: 05:02.00, Pause frames: 000, Filters: 0, Name: '05 - All These Things That I've Done.mp3'.
    Track 06: Length: 03:14.08, Pause frames: 000, Filters: 0, Name: '06 - Andy, You're A Star.mp3'.
    Track 07: Length: 04:19.00, Pause frames: 000, Filters: 0, Name: '07 - On Top.mp3'.
    Track 08: Length: 04:14.44, Pause frames: 000, Filters: 0, Name: '08 - Indie Rock & Roll.mp3'.
    Track 09: Length: 05:05.04, Pause frames: 000, Filters: 0, Name: '09 - Believe Me Natalie.mp3'.
    Track 10: Length: 04:02.74, Pause frames: 000, Filters: 0, Name: '10 - Midnight Show.mp3'.
    Track 11: Length: 05:45.21, Pause frames: 000, Filters: 0, Name: '11 - Everything Will Be Alright.mp3'.
    Track 12: Length: 04:22.16, Pause frames: 000, Filters: 0, Name: 'Embrace - 01 - Ashes.mp3'.
    Track 13: Length: 04:40.20, Pause frames: 000, Filters: 0, Name: 'Embrace - 02 - Gravity.mp3'.
    Track 14: Length: 05:38.39, Pause frames: 000, Filters: 0, Name: 'Embrace - 03 - Someday.mp3'.
    Track 15: Length: 04:06.17, Pause frames: 000, Filters: 0, Name: 'Embrace - 04 - Looking As You Are.mp3'.
    Track 16: Length: 03:59.66, Pause frames: 000, Filters: 0, Name: 'Embrace - 05 - Wish 'Em All Away.mp3'.
    Track 17: Length: 04:32.59, Pause frames: 000, Filters: 0, Name: 'Embrace - 06 - Keeping.mp3'.
    Total size: 74:01.68

20:32:07 #2 Phase 90 File dlgbrnst.cpp, Line 1855
    Buffer Underrun Protection activated

20:32:07 #3 Text 0 File Reader.cpp, Line 126
    Reader running

20:32:07 #4 Text 0 File AudioCompilationImpl.cpp, Line 817
    DRM: StartDrmRecording(RealRec:1, ImageRec:0, Copies:1)
    DRM: Beginning burn process.

20:32:07 #5 Text 0 File Writer.cpp, Line 124

20:32:07 #6 Text 0 File Burncd.cpp, Line 3173
    Turn on Disc-at-once, using CD-R/RW media

20:32:09 #7 Text 0 File DlgWaitCD.cpp, Line 247
    Last possible write address on media: 359847 ( 79:59.72)
    Last address to be written: 333142 ( 74:03.67)

20:32:09 #8 Text 0 File DlgWaitCD.cpp, Line 259

20:32:09 #9 Text 0 File DlgWaitCD.cpp, Line 2162
    Recorder: _NEC DVD_RW ND-2510A;
    CDR code: 00 97 15 17; OSJ entry from: Ritek Co.
    ATIP Data:
    Special Info [hex] 1: C0 00 90, 2: 61 0F 11 (LI 97:15.17), 3: 4F 3B 49 (LO 79:59.73)
    Additional Info [hex] 1: 00 00 80 (invalid), 2: 00 00 00 (invalid), 3: 00 00 00 (invalid)

20:32:09 #10 Text 0 File DlgWaitCD.cpp, Line 420

20:32:09 #11 Text 0 File ThreadedTransferInterface.cpp, Line 813
    0: TRM_AUDIO_NOPRE (01 - Jenny Was A Friend Of Mine.mp3)
    original disc pos #0 + 18312 (18312) = #18312/4:4.12
    relocatable, disc pos for caching/writing not required/not required, no patch infos
    -> TRM_AUDIO_ULTRARAW96, 2448, config 0, wanted index0 0 blocks, length 18312 blocks [_NEC DVD_RW ND-2510A ]
    1: TRM_AUDIO_NOPRE (02 - Mr. Brightside.mp3)
    2 indices, index0 (0) not provided
    original disc pos #0 + 16725 (16725) = #16725/3:43.0
    relocatable, disc pos for caching/writing not required/not required, no patch infos
    -> TRM_AUDIO_ULTRARAW96, 2448, config 0, wanted index0 0 blocks, length 16725 blocks [_NEC DVD_RW ND-2510A ]
    2: TRM_AUDIO_NOPRE (03 - Smile Like You Mean It.mp3)
    original disc pos #0 + 17599 (17599) = #17599/3:54.49
    -> TRM_AUDIO_ULTRARAW96, 2448, config 0, wanted index0 0 blocks, length 17599 blocks [_NEC DVD_RW ND-2510A ]
    3: TRM_AUDIO_NOPRE (04 - Somebody Told Me.mp3)
    original disc pos #0 + 14789 (14789) = #14789/3:17.14
    -> TRM_AUDIO_ULTRARAW96, 2448, config 0, wanted index0 0 blocks, length 14789 blocks [_NEC DVD_RW ND-2510A ]
    4: TRM_AUDIO_NOPRE (05 - All These Things That I've Done.mp3)
    original disc pos #0 + 22650 (22650) = #22650/5:2.0
    -> TRM_AUDIO_ULTRARAW96, 2448, config 0, wanted index0 0 blocks, length 22650 blocks [_NEC DVD_RW ND-2510A ]
    5: TRM_AUDIO_NOPRE (06 - Andy, You're A Star.mp3)
    original disc pos #0 + 14558 (14558) = #14558/3:14.8
    -> TRM_AUDIO_ULTRARAW96, 2448, config 0, wanted index0 0 blocks, length 14558 blocks [_NEC DVD_RW ND-2510A ]
    6: TRM_AUDIO_NOPRE (07 - On Top.mp3)
    original disc pos #0 + 19425 (19425) = #19425/4:19.0
    -> TRM_AUDIO_ULTRARAW96, 2448, config 0, wanted index0 0 blocks, length 19425 blocks [_NEC DVD_RW ND-2510A ]
    7: TRM_AUDIO_NOPRE (08 - Indie Rock & Roll.mp3)
    original disc pos #0 + 19094 (19094) = #19094/4:14.44
    -> TRM_AUDIO_ULTRARAW96, 2448, config 0, wanted index0 0 blocks, length 19094 blocks [_NEC DVD_RW ND-2510A ]
    8: TRM_AUDIO_NOPRE (09 - Believe Me Natalie.mp3)
    original disc pos #0 + 22879 (22879) = #22879/5:5.4
    -> TRM_AUDIO_ULTRARAW96, 2448, config 0, wanted index0 0 blocks, length 22879 blocks [_NEC DVD_RW ND-2510A ]
    9: TRM_AUDIO_NOPRE (10 - Midnight Show.mp3)
    original disc pos #0 + 18224 (18224) = #18224/4:2.74
    -> TRM_AUDIO_ULTRARAW96, 2448, config 0, wanted index0 0 blocks, length 18224 blocks [_NEC DVD_RW ND-2510A ]
    10: TRM_AUDIO_NOPRE (11 - Everything Will Be Alright.mp3)
    original disc pos #0 + 25896 (25896) = #25896/5:45.21
    -> TRM_AUDIO_ULTRARAW96, 2448, config 0, wanted index0 0 blocks, length 25896 blocks [_NEC DVD_RW ND-2510A ]
    11: TRM_AUDIO_NOPRE (Embrace - 01 - Ashes.mp3)
    original disc pos #0 + 19666 (19666) = #19666/4:22.16
    -> TRM_AUDIO_ULTRARAW96, 2448, config 0, wanted index0 0 blocks, length 19666 blocks [_NEC DVD_RW ND-2510A ]
    12: TRM_AUDIO_NOPRE (Embrace - 02 - Gravity.mp3)
    original disc pos #0 + 21020 (21020) = #21020/4:40.20
    -> TRM_AUDIO_ULTRARAW96, 2448, config 0, wanted index0 0 blocks, length 21020 blocks [_NEC DVD_RW ND-2510A ]
    13: TRM_AUDIO_NOPRE (Embrace - 03 - Someday.mp3)
    original disc pos #0 + 25389 (25389) = #25389/5:38.39
    -> TRM_AUDIO_ULTRARAW96, 2448, config 0, wanted index0 0 blocks, length 25389 blocks [_NEC DVD_RW ND-2510A ]
    14: TRM_AUDIO_NOPRE (Embrace - 04 - Looking As You Are.mp3)
    original disc pos #0 + 18467 (18467) = #18467/4:6.17
    -> TRM_AUDIO_ULTRARAW96, 2448, config 0, wanted index0 0 blocks, length 18467 blocks [_NEC DVD_RW ND-2510A ]
    15: TRM_AUDIO_NOPRE (Embrace - 05 - Wish 'Em All Away.mp3)
    original disc pos #0 + 17991 (17991) = #17991/3:59.66
    -> TRM_AUDIO_ULTRARAW96, 2448, config 0, wanted index0 0 blocks, length 17991 blocks [_NEC DVD_RW ND-2510A ]
    16: TRM_AUDIO_NOPRE (Embrace - 06 - Keeping.mp3)
    original disc pos #0 + 20459 (20459) = #20459/4:32.59
    -> TRM_AUDIO_ULTRARAW96, 2448, config 0, wanted index0 0 blocks, length 20459 blocks [_NEC DVD_RW ND-2510A ]

20:32:09 #12 Text 0 File ThreadedTransferInterface.cpp, Line 984
    Prepare recorder [_NEC DVD_RW ND-2510A ] for write in raw writing
    DAO infos:
    ==========
    Tracks 1 to 17:
    1: TRM_AUDIO_ULTRARAW96, 2448/0x00, FilePos 0 367200 45194976, ISRC ""
    2: TRM_AUDIO_ULTRARAW96, 2448/0x00, FilePos 45194976 45194976 86137776, ISRC ""
    3: TRM_AUDIO_ULTRARAW96, 2448/0x00, FilePos 86137776 86137776 129220128, ISRC ""
    4: TRM_AUDIO_ULTRARAW96, 2448/0x00, FilePos 129220128 129220128 165423600, ISRC ""
    5: TRM_AUDIO_ULTRARAW96, 2448/0x00, FilePos 165423600 165423600 220870800, ISRC ""
    6: TRM_AUDIO_ULTRARAW96, 2448/0x00, FilePos 220870800 220870800 256508784, ISRC ""
    7: TRM_AUDIO_ULTRARAW96, 2448/0x00, FilePos 256508784 256508784 304061184, ISRC ""
    8: TRM_AUDIO_ULTRARAW96, 2448/0x00, FilePos 304061184 304061184 350803296, ISRC ""
    9: TRM_AUDIO_ULTRARAW96, 2448/0x00, FilePos 350803296 350803296 406811088, ISRC ""
    10: TRM_AUDIO_ULTRARAW96, 2448/0x00, FilePos 406811088 406811088 451423440, ISRC ""
    11: TRM_AUDIO_ULTRARAW96, 2448/0x00, FilePos 451423440 451423440 514816848, ISRC ""
    12: TRM_AUDIO_ULTRARAW96, 2448/0x00, FilePos 514816848 514816848 562959216, ISRC ""
    13: TRM_AUDIO_ULTRARAW96, 2448/0x00, FilePos 562959216 562959216 614416176, ISRC ""
    14: TRM_AUDIO_ULTRARAW96, 2448/0x00, FilePos 614416176 614416176 676568448, ISRC ""
    15: TRM_AUDIO_ULTRARAW96, 2448/0x00, FilePos 676568448 676568448 721775664, ISRC ""
    16: TRM_AUDIO_ULTRARAW96, 2448/0x00, FilePos 721775664 721775664 765817632, ISRC ""
    17: TRM_AUDIO_ULTRARAW96, 2448/0x00, FilePos 765817632 765817632 815901264, ISRC ""
    DAO layout:
    ===========
    -150 | lead-in | 0 | 0x00 | 0x01
    -150 | 1 | 0 | 0x00 | 0x21
    0 | 1 | 1 | 0x00 | 0x21
    18312 | 2 | 0 | 0x00 | 0x21
    18312 | 2 | 1 | 0x00 | 0x21
    35037 | 3 | 0 | 0x00 | 0x21
    35037 | 3 | 1 | 0x00 | 0x21
    52636 | 4 | 0 | 0x00 | 0x21
    52636 | 4 | 1 | 0x00 | 0x21
    67425 | 5 | 0 | 0x00 | 0x21
    67425 | 5 | 1 | 0x00 | 0x21
    90075 | 6 | 0 | 0x00 | 0x21
    90075 | 6 | 1 | 0x00 | 0x21
    104633 | 7 | 0 | 0x00 | 0x21
    104633 | 7 | 1 | 0x00 | 0x21
    124058 | 8 | 0 | 0x00 | 0x21
    124058 | 8 | 1 | 0x00 | 0x21
    143152 | 9 | 0 | 0x00 | 0x21
    143152 | 9 | 1 | 0x00 | 0x21
    166031 | 10 | 0 | 0x00 | 0x21
    166031 | 10 | 1 | 0x00 | 0x21
    184255 | 11 | 0 | 0x00 | 0x21
    184255 | 11 | 1 | 0x00 | 0x21
    210151 | 12 | 0 | 0x00 | 0x21
    210151 | 12 | 1 | 0x00 | 0x21
    229817 | 13 | 0 | 0x00 | 0x21
    229817 | 13 | 1 | 0x00 | 0x21
    250837 | 14 | 0 | 0x00 | 0x21
    250837 | 14 | 1 | 0x00 | 0x21
    276226 | 15 | 0 | 0x00 | 0x21
    276226 | 15 | 1 | 0x00 | 0x21
    294693 | 16 | 0 | 0x00 | 0x21
    294693 | 16 | 1 | 0x00 | 0x21
    312684 | 17 | 0 | 0x00 | 0x21
    312684 | 17 | 1 | 0x00 | 0x21
    333143 | lead-out | 1 | 0x00 | 0x01

20:32:10 #13 Phase 36 File dlgbrnst.cpp, Line 1855
    Burn process started at 16x (2,400 KB/s)

20:32:10 #14 Text 0 File ThreadedTransferInterface.cpp, Line 2344
    Verifying disc position of item 0 (relocatable, no disc pos, no patch infos, orig at #0): write at #0

20:32:10 #15 Text 0 File ThreadedTransferInterface.cpp, Line 2344
    Verifying disc position of item 1 (relocatable, no disc pos, no patch infos, orig at #0): write at #18312

20:32:10 #16 Text 0 File ThreadedTransferInterface.cpp, Line 2344
    Verifying disc position of item 2 (relocatable, no disc pos, no patch infos, orig at #0): write at #35037

20:32:10 #17 Text 0 File ThreadedTransferInterface.cpp, Line 2344
    Verifying disc position of item 3 (relocatable, no disc pos, no patch infos, orig at #0): write at #52636

20:32:10 #18 Text 0 File ThreadedTransferInterface.cpp, Line 2344
    Verifying disc position of item 4 (relocatable, no disc pos, no patch infos, orig at #0): write at #67425

20:32:10 #19 Text 0 File ThreadedTransferInterface.cpp, Line 2344
    Verifying disc position of item 5 (relocatable, no disc pos, no patch infos, orig at #0): write at #90075

20:32:10 #20 Text 0 File ThreadedTransferInterface.cpp, Line 2344
    Verifying disc position of item 6 (relocatable, no disc pos, no patch infos, orig at #0): write at #104633

20:32:10 #21 Text 0 File ThreadedTransferInterface.cpp, Line 2344
    Verifying disc position of item 7 (relocatable, no disc pos, no patch infos, orig at #0): write at #124058

20:32:10 #22 Text 0 File ThreadedTransferInterface.cpp, Line 2344
    Verifying disc position of item 8 (relocatable, no disc pos, no patch infos, orig at #0): write at #143152

20:32:10 #23 Text 0 File ThreadedTransferInterface.cpp, Line 2344
    Verifying disc position of item 9 (relocatable, no disc pos, no patch infos, orig at #0): write at #166031

20:32:10 #24 Text 0 File ThreadedTransferInterface.cpp, Line 2344
    Verifying disc position of item 10 (relocatable, no disc pos, no patch infos, orig at #0): write at #184255

20:32:10 #25 Text 0 File ThreadedTransferInterface.cpp, Line 2344
    Verifying disc position of item 11 (relocatable, no disc pos, no patch infos, orig at #0): write at #210151

20:32:10 #26 Text 0 File ThreadedTransferInterface.cpp, Line 2344
    Verifying disc position of item 12 (relocatable, no disc pos, no patch infos, orig at #0): write at #229817

20:32:10 #27 Text 0 File ThreadedTransferInterface.cpp, Line 2344
    Verifying disc position of item 13 (relocatable, no disc pos, no patch infos, orig at #0): write at #250837

20:32:10 #28 Text 0 File ThreadedTransferInterface.cpp, Line 2344
    Verifying disc position of item 14 (relocatable, no disc pos, no patch infos, orig at #0): write at #276226

20:32:10 #29 Text 0 File ThreadedTransferInterface.cpp, Line 2344
    Verifying disc position of item 15 (relocatable, no disc pos, no patch infos, orig at #0): write at #294693

20:32:10 #30 Text 0 File ThreadedTransferInterface.cpp, Line 2344
    Verifying disc position of item 16 (relocatable, no disc pos, no patch infos, orig at #0): write at #312684

20:32:10 #31 Text 0 File Mmc.cpp, Line 15914
    StartDAO : CD-Text - On

20:32:10 #32 Text 0 File Mmc.cpp, Line 20531

20:37:06 #33 Text 0 File WriterStatus.cpp, Line 115
    <_NEC DVD_RW ND-2510A > start writing Lead-Out at LBA 333143 (51557h), lenght 6750 blocks

20:37:13 #34 Text 0 File ThreadedTransfer.cpp, Line 229

20:37:13 #35 Text 0 File dlgbrnst.cpp, Line 1713

20:37:13 #36 Phase 37 File dlgbrnst.cpp, Line 1855
    Burn process completed successfully at 16x (2,400 KB/s)

20:37:14 #37 Text 0 File AudioCompilationImpl.cpp, Line 828
    DRM: DRM burn session terminated.

20:37:14 #38 Text 0 File AudioCompilationImpl.cpp, Line 857
    DRM: Closing entire DRM handling. Bye.

Existing drivers:
    File 'Drivers\ASPI32.SYS': Ver=4.60 (1021), size=25244 bytes, created 10/09/1999 12:06:00
    File 'Drivers\atapi.sys': Ver=5.1.2600.2180 (xpsp_sp2_rtm.040803-2158), size=95360 bytes, created 04/08/2004 06:59:42 (Adapter driver for rec)

Registry Keys:

Darrell

[this is getting old]

Windows XP 5.1
    IA32
    Recorder: <PIONEER DVD-RW DVR-104> Version: 1.41 - HA 1 TA 1 - 6.3.1.20
    Drive buffer : 2000kB
    CD-ROM: <JLMS XJ-HD165H >Version: CH0Z - HA 1 TA 0 - 6.3.1.20

=== Scsi-Device-Map ===
    DiskPeripheral : SAMSUNG SV2044D atapi Port 0 ID 1 DMA: Off
    CdRomPeripheral : JLMS XJ-HD165H atapi Port 1 ID 0 DMA: On
    CdRomPeripheral : PIONEER DVD-RW DVR-104 atapi Port 1 ID 1 DMA: On

=== CDRom-Device-Map ===
    JLMS XJ-HD165H D: CDRom0
    PIONEER DVD-RW DVR-104 G: CDRom1
    =======================

Excluded drive IDs:
    Free physical memory: 104MB (106844kB)
    Memory in use : 59 %

CueSheet
    00:10:34 #1 Phase 90 File dlgbrnst.cpp, Line 1855
    Buffer Underrun Protection activated

00:10:34 #2 Text 0 File Reader.cpp, Line 126
    Reader running

00:10:34 #3 Text 0 File Writer.cpp, Line 124
    Writer PIONEER DVD-RW DVR-104 running

00:10:34 #4 Text 0 File Burncd.cpp, Line 3173
    Turn on Disc-at-once, using CD-R/RW media

00:10:35 #5 Text 0 File DlgWaitCD.cpp, Line 247
    Last possible write address on media: 359847 ( 79:59.72)
    Last address to be written: 302767 ( 67:18.67)

00:10:35 #6 Text 0 File DlgWaitCD.cpp, Line 259

00:10:35 #7 Text 0 File DlgWaitCD.cpp, Line 2162
    Recorder: PIONEER DVD-RW DVR-104;
    CDR code: 00 97 15 17; OSJ entry from: Ritek Co.
    ATIP Data:
    Special Info [hex] 1: C0 00 90, 2: 61 0F 11 (LI 97:15.17), 3: 4F 3B 49 (LO 79:59.73)
    Additional Info [hex] 1: FF FF FF (invalid), 2: FF FF FF (invalid), 3: FF FF FF (invalid)

00:10:35 #8 Text 0 File DlgWaitCD.cpp, Line 420

00:10:35 #9 Text 0 File ThreadedTransferInterface.cpp, Line 813
    0: TRM_DATA_RAW_MODE1 (Cue Sheet Track)
    2 indices, index0 (150) provided
    original disc pos #0 + 302768 (302768) = #302768/67:16.68
    -> TRM_DATA_MODE1, 2048, config 0, wanted index0 0 blocks, length 302768 blocks [PIONEER DVD-RW DVR-104 ]

00:10:37 #10 Text 0 File ThreadedTransferInterface.cpp, Line 984
    Prepare recorder [PIONEER DVD-RW DVR-104 ] for write in CUE-sheet-DAO
    DAO infos:
    ==========
    Tracks 1 to 1:
    1: TRM_DATA_MODE1, 2048/0x00, FilePos 0 307200 620376064, ISRC ""
    DAO layout:
    ===========
    -150 | lead-in | 0 | 0x00 | 0x41
    -150 | 1 | 0 | 0x00 | 0x41
    0 | 1 | 1 | 0x00 | 0x41
    302768 | lead-out | 1 | 0x00 | 0x41

00:10:39 #11 Phase 24 File dlgbrnst.cpp, Line 1855
    Caching of files started

00:10:39 #12 Text 0 File Burncd.cpp, Line 4183

00:10:39 #13 Phase 25 File dlgbrnst.cpp, Line 1855

00:10:39 #14 Phase 36 File dlgbrnst.cpp, Line 1855
    Burn process started at 8x (1,200 KB/s)

00:10:39 #15 Text 0 File ThreadedTransferInterface.cpp, Line 2344
    Verifying disc position of item 0 (relocatable, no disc pos, no patch infos, orig at #0): write at #0

00:10:39 #16 Text 0 File Mmc.cpp, Line 15916
    StartDAO : CD-Text - Off

00:10:39 #17 Text 0 File Mmc.cpp, Line 20531

00:10:40 #18 Text 0 File Mmc.cpp, Line 16203
    CueData, Len=32
    41 00 00 14 00 00 00 00
    41 01 00 10 00 00 00 00
    41 01 01 10 00 00 02 00
    41 aa 01 14 00 43 12 44

00:10:46 #19 Text 0 File Cdrdrv.cpp, Line 1294
    00:10:46.953 - PIONEER DVD-RW DVR-104\H1 T1 : Queue again later

00:10:51 #20 Text 0 File Cdrdrv.cpp, Line 1294
    00:10:51.953 - PIONEER DVD-RW DVR-104\H1 T1 : Queue again later

00:11:12 #21 Text 0 File Cdrdrv.cpp, Line 1294
    00:11:12.750 - PIONEER DVD-RW DVR-104\H1 T1 : Queue again later

00:19:36 #22 Text 0 File WriterStatus.cpp, Line 115
    <PIONEER DVD-RW DVR-104 > start writing Lead-Out at LBA 302768 (49EB0h), lenght 0 blocks

00:19:53 #23 Text 0 File ThreadedTransfer.cpp, Line 229

00:19:53 #24 Text 0 File dlgbrnst.cpp, Line 1713

00:19:53 #25 Phase 37 File dlgbrnst.cpp, Line 1855
    Burn process completed successfully at 8x (1,200 KB/s)

Existing drivers:
    File 'Drivers\PXHELP20.SYS': Ver=2.02.72a, size=20368 bytes,

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 2, 2004