1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

burning copy protected dvds

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by bcakt6, Sep 2, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bcakt6

bcakt6 Member

I have a dvd burning program on my computer but it won't let me burn any of my dvd's as backups because they are copy protected. Where would I find out how to do this?

2. rack04

rack04 Member

What dvd burning program are you currently using?

3. Jerry746

Jerry746 Senior member

Hi bcakt6, You're in the right place, you just need to do some research. Go to the top of the page to the software tab. Download DVDShrink and Decrypter(both free). Then click the guide tab and read or print out the guides on how to use those 2 programs. Thats all you need to decrypt original dvd movies. If you have any problems just come on back. We will help you get things going right.

Jerry

4. bcakt6

bcakt6 Member

First of all the program I'm using is Sonic Recordnow. It came with my Dell computer. Jerry, isn't it illegal to download the decrypter in the U.S. I don't want to get caught doing something illegal. Even though I am just making a back up.

Thanks,
    Bryan

5. Jerry746

Jerry746 Senior member

I can't tell you what to do, but everyone downloads it. Unless someone is making copies and selling them, I don't think the law enforcement agencies will be looking for you. You can't make copies of encrypted dvd movies(all of them are) without Shrink and Decrypter. Recordnow, Nero and Roxio can't do it by themsevles. Its all up to you and how you feel about it. Just do some reading on this forum and you will see what I mean. We don't condon Piracy or copies for profit. We do feel we have the right to backup our own dvds for protection against damage.

Jerry
    _X_X_X_X_X_[small][​IMG][/small]

Last edited: Sep 2, 2004
  6. ScubaPete

ScubaPete Senior member

Hi there Byran, Welcome to aD -

As my friend Jerry told you, we encourage Newbies to do a bit of work for themselves. That's what we all did BUT sometimes, not all that often, but sometimes, someone helps out on the "big time" side.

Today is your lucky day - Within a 1 1/2 hours span of time at the most, you'll finish your 1st DVD backup.

Here ya go my friend BUT don't think it's going to happen often - I just don't you to think everyone will be doing this for you is all -

Enough said, Here ya go -

A ScubaPete Guide for DVD Shrink and DVD Decrypter :)

Let's go get one of your favorite DVD's and make a copy of it so should something unforeseen happen like an ice flow hitting the Mojave Desert and freezing the original, you'll have a backup of it -

Here we go, step by step - it can't fail, "Uncle" ScubaPete's can't miss "We're going ta burn a DVD backup right now, youngin's'" Guide to backing up :p).

First create a folder for your HD backup. . This is the place on your HD where DVD Shrink will work on your movie files and DVD Decrypter can pick them up to burn to disc. Try to put it someplace where you won't forget it (i.e. C:\All DVD Work\ Sleeping Beauty Kills Bill, needs Anger Management").

Next download DVD Decrypter and under Mode select "ISO", "Write". Un-tick the box that says "Verify". Where it says, "Source", you'll leave that blank as DVD Decrypter will find the location of your backed up DVD file automatically. Lastly, where it says "Destination", select the drive where your burner resides. Feel free to close DVD Decrypter, DVD Shrink will open it when it needs it.

Here's the link for the newest DVD Decrypter -
    http://www.dvddecrypter.com/

Download DVD Shrink. Open it and click "Edit", then click "Preferences" on this page we're going to select "DVD Target Size" as "Custom" and set the size between "4300" and "4360MB" - we do this to make sure that we don't write too close to the edge of the disc. Then under the "File I/O" tab un-tick "Enable burning with Nero" then click "OK"

Here's the link for the newest DVD Shrink -
    http://www.dvdshrink.org/

Now you can place your original DVD in your DVD-ROM drive and a DVD blank in your burner's drive (If you have two drives). If you only have the one drive, put your original in that drive now. When the time comes for you to put in your blank in either the drive door will open OR a message will appear. As for your DVD blank media, THIS IS IMPORTANT. Poor quality DVD blanks are responsible for a host of copying errors and hence, failures. Look for a thread dealing with backup media where we'll discuss DVD media in depth. But for now, PLEASE acquire some of the following. Recommended media for use with this Beginner's guide. Quality media would be Sony, TDK, Ritek G04, Verbatim "DataLife", Verbatim DataLife "Plus", Ridata, any media boasting "Advanced Metal AZO", Taiyo Yuden's and generally, almost any discs manufactured by Mitsubishi are excellent bets.. - As I mentioned, we'll go into more on proper media in another thread.. This might be a good time to use a DVD RW. We won't use them regularly because for 1, many DVD players don't play them and 2, they cost too much (Lol). We do want to use them because if we make a mistake, it won't cost us a disc. When we get our steps down we'll then switch to our single-write media.

Now let's burn a DVD, OK ? Kweel ! Alright then, let's open DVD Shrink and "click' "Open Disk". We'll have to wait anywhere from 30-seconds to a minute for DVD Shrink to analyze (rip) your DVD. If you wish, we can edit your movie now. To trim some unnecessary items from your movie, you can "un-tick" some extra audio you don't want like the foreign audio streams, i.e. Klingon, Solarian Cluster Mush OR Eastern Himalayan Yak language selections or the Director's comments (also known as Outer Mongolian). This will result in your DVD requiring less compression and therefore providing you with a better quality picture.
    Today we're doing a "Full backup", that's everything on the original disc on your backup. We need to be sure that the "Full Disc" icon is depressed. Don't try to cheer it up and don't worry, it likes being "depressed". There's no problem in doing a "Full backup" as long as we don't see any "Red" on the size bar at the top of your window. If you should see some "Red" on the size bar, simply "Un-tick" any foreign languages, i.e. Klingon, Solarian Mush-mouth, Director's comments or DTS sound boxes until the "Red" disappears. Actually you can "Un-tick" those things anyway, it'll lessen the compression on your backup. (a good thing :) With no "Red" visible on the size bar we just let the "Automatic" (Default) settings alone.

It's now time to select Backup". Take just a second and under "Target Device" go to "Select backup target " once there, select "ISO Image File and burn with DVD Decrypter". Now, under "Quality Settings", if it's SPEED you're after, "un-tick" the box which says, "Perform deep analysis" and "un-tick" the box for "Compress the video with high quality adaptive error compensation". This will give you an acceptable DVD backup. If it's QUALITY you're after and have some extra time to spend, "tick" Perform deep analysis before backup to improve quality" AND "tick" "Compress video with high quality adaptive error compensation." There you may adjust quality enhancements. Practicing with the settings can produce even better end products. For a no-frills DVD's like "There's something about Mary" I like Extra Smooth BUT for DVD's with a lot of special effects, I use the Extra Sharp setting. That's for me, you'll have to decide what you like :) If all the boxes are "grayed out" that's OK, it means your DVD is small enough that little will be lost from the original. Good, now click "OK." Finally, where it says "Select target image file", browse till you find your created folder for your backup, C:\All DVD Work\Sleeping Beauty Kills Bill, needs Anger Management and click "Save". That's it ! Click "OK" and DVD Shrink burns that ISO image to your HD. It then opens DVD Decrypter and has it burn the ISO image to your waiting blank DVD.

Let's not use your PC for anything at all while it's working, we don't want to mess things up this late in the game.

When your PC burns DVD's, it requires 100% of your processor to do the job correctly. For now, let's allow your PC to work in peace.
    Ms. Computer will let you know when she's finished -

We're finished here, my work is done, enjoy your DVD backup.

Thank you for choosing a ScubaPete Guide.

When you're looking for a guide with a depraved indifference to reality, shop ScubaPete ;P)[/b\]

Cheers all,

Pete

Hurry back, we'll be a-waiting for a full report -

_X_X_X_X_X_[small][​IMG]
    The “old man” Pete (ö¿ô)
    Compaq 8000, Pent IV CPU 2.84GHz, 1024MB RAM, 520GB HD.
    Pioneer 107, 8X R/W , Nec R/W ND-1300A, JLMS DVD ROM.
    128MB GeForce4 TI 4200, O/S XP[/small]

Last edited: Oct 16, 2004
  7. Newfee

Newfee Regular member

I've had some ups and downs learning how to backup my DVD's, but Scuba Pete's guide finally got me on the right track! I do have a copy of Nero...should I use this program or just stick with Shrink and Decryptor?

8. bcakt6

bcakt6 Member

Thanks for all the advice, but I encountered one more problem. I'm trying to use DVD+R to burn to but the DVD decrypter says that a medium is not present so it's not burning the DVD. Does anyone know why this is?

Thanks, Bryan

9. ramonesky

ramonesky Member

Thanks Scuba Pete !! Information is the most valuable asset I know of !!

10. Jerry746

Jerry746 Senior member

bcakt6, What make and model is your burner? Does it accept +R media? Some burners are +R, some are -R, and others are dual format that will use either.

Jerry

11. michigan

michigan Guest

If you already have Nero by all means use it. You paid for it so get some use out of it. Keep Decrypter around though you may run into a disc that Shrink can't crack.

ScubaPete,
    Your getting a little soft ;)

12. ScubaPete

ScubaPete Senior member

bcakt6,

I'm thinking you should go back and read the part about media. A proggy that can't "recognize" the disc is a classic symptom of using poor media. You can almost bet your last buck that a media like Memorex will cause that kind of error.

Memorex is currently being made by 4 different manufacturers and has a terrible quality control record.

Upgrade to a better media and I think you'll see a difference :)

Cheers -

Nero Huh ? Hey, I can do a guide for Nero -

Watch this -

“Uncle” ScubaPete’s step by step, easy-as-pie, “Newbie Starter Recipe” for DVD Shrink 3.2 and Nero Ultra 6 -

We will start our dish with a main ingredient of DVD Shrink 3.2 ~
    It's FREE, can do almost everything you could wish in as few as 3 steps - It will rip your movies (gets rid of that “pesky” copyright protection thingy ;-) and it does in generally about a 1 minute or less.

It can be used for your smaller DVD-5’s (<4.36GB) and it also allows you to compress your larger DVD-9's (>4.36GB) to the necessary 4.36GB in order to insure a nice burn without encroaching onto the very edge of your DVD disc. The finished product is sure to please with no significant loss of video or audio quality.

"But wait there's more - " (as the late-night info-mercials always say - -
    For those who like the backups "Their way" (a US colloquium, referring to a hamburger from Burger King) it also allows you to tailor your DVD's however you wish. To keep in or remove foreign audio streams, i.e. Out-of-sync " Nese", ya know like Jap-a- Nese Or Chi-Nese language selections, Director's comments, extras or trailers, all that is required, should you wish to do so, is to click and drag a line (re-author), it couldn't be easier. It's your choice, backup your entire DVD or just parts of it. .
    PLUS, if you have Nero somewhere on your PC, DVD Shrink will work behind the scenes hooking up with Nero and then burning your files to your blank DVD “automatically” while backing up everything you do to your Hard Drive and there it provides you with a nice, neat VIDEO_TS folder for you, perfect to have Nero burn.

The above-mentioned software Nero OR CopyToDVD may be used as default burners, either will allow DVD Shrink to burn your DVD “automatically”. Make a note: Nero is also an excellent software program with many extras you are sure to use in the near future. Consider it seriously for a software purchase after your free trial expires. CopyToDVD is an exceptional burner which may also be used, hand-in-glove, with DVD2One, a great joining and processing program.

A complete, FREE, DVD Shrink program download and step-by-step guide can be downloaded from –

Shrink download - http://www.dvdshrink.org/

To get you going with that “Automatic DVD writing thingie” that DVD Shrink is capable of doing for you, may I offer you Nero Ultra 6. I suggest you download the guide in case you wish to use it for the many other things Nero Ultra 6 is capable of doing for you :)

A 30-day, free, fully functional Nero 6 download can be had here:
    http://www.nero.com/us/631939541422774.php

A Great Nero, step-by-step guide can be downloaded from –
    http://www.dvdshrink.info/nero-video.php

(Always check with us before purchasing Nero as we come across “Specials” from time to time that can save you some dough. )

HINT
    I create a folder on my Desktop named " All DVD Work" and before ripping my DVD’s I create another sub-folder with the name of the movie I'm backing up. (i.e. “All DVD Work\Pirates of the Caribbean, Sittin' by the Dock on the Bay.”)

Let’s go over our settings for DVD Shrink.
    When we open DVD Shrink, go to “Edit,” check to make sure that “Full disc Backup” is checked. Next, go to “Preferences,” where is says “DVD Target size” I select “Custom” and in the size box I put 4260MB. That allows you a bit of wiggle room on your disc so that you’re not writing to the very edge of your disc. NOTE: A 4.7GB disc only holds 4.36GB of data. I like a tiny bit of room when I burn hence, the 4260MB instead of 4360MB. Make sure the “User preferences” boxes are all “ticked”. Under the “Preview tab” be sure the “Enable video and audio preview” is “ticked”. Under the “File I/O tab,” - “tick” “Enabled overlapped I/O” and “Check RPC drive region code”. Under “Burn settings,” “tick” “Enable burning with Nero.” NOTE: When you wish to have Nero do it’s “Automatic burning thingie” make sure this box is “ticked.” Tick this box now ! DVD Shrink can also burn an ISO image with DVD Decrypter, when you wish to use DVD Decrypter as your burning engine, make sure this box is “un-ticked.” When you are finished, click “OK.”

Alrighty then, are you ready ? Good ! Let’s do us an entire DVD backup - -

Please do your homework and find the correct media for this project. The proper discs are extremely important and can make the difference between a good backup or a “Coaster”. (A coaster is a disc which didn’t burn correctly and therefore is good for nothing other than a beer coaster. Lol)

Place your original in your DVD ROM drive (if you have 2 drives) and put your blank in your burner’s drive tray. If you only have the one drive - put your original there and continue on - when your blank is needed, that is the time to swap discs. Click “Open Disc” - find your drive and click “OK,” - DVD Shrink is now ripping your DVD - Cool Huh ? If you want an entire disc, which we do today, everything is completely “Automatic” - (Just to make sure, check the top of the window, “Full Disc” should already be depressed - Now don’t get upset, it likes being depressed, I just don’t want you being depressed - ) - (lol) OK, then, moving on - -

When you click "Backup" in DVD Shrink, a box will come up saying “Backup DVD.” Under the “Target Device” tab where it says “Select target device” choose your burner’s drive. Where it says” Target Folder:” click "Browse" and trace your path back to "All DVD Work\ Pirates of the Caribbean Sitting by the Dock on the Bay ". Under the “DVD Region” tab, make sure “Region Free” is “ticked”. Under “Quality Settings”, “tick” “Perform Deep analysis” (it takes longer but with your longer pictures, it makes the picture quality Ooohh so much better :) Now, under "Quality Settings, "tick" "Compress video with high quality adaptive error compensation" there you may adjust quality enhancements. Practicing with the settings can produce even better end products. For a no-frills DVD's like "There's something about Mary" I like Extra Smooth BUT for DVD's with a lot of special effects, I use the Extra Sharp setting. That's for me, you'll have to decide what you like :) If all the boxes are "grayed out" that's OK, it means your DVD is small enough that little will be lost from the original. While we’re in the neighborhood, let's go to "Options and “tick” the “Run backup in low priority mode” box. Good, now click "OK". - Guess what, we’re done and done !!
    DVD Shrink will place a copy of your DVD’s files in a folder named VIDEO_TS and a folder named AUDIO_TS. This last one is empty so you need not worry about it. When all the compression etc. is finished DVD Shrink will open Nero and use it’s burning engine to burn your backup to your disc. You won’t see it, you’ll just see DVD Shrink’s preview window on your desktop. Feel free to minimize it if you wish BUT, use your PC for nothing else until this work is done.

Last step: “STEP AWAY FROM THE COMPUTER !”

Clear the room then, clear your throat and yell, “Burn Baby BURN ! ”

Do not fold, spindle, mutilate, molest nor fondle the keyboard. GO AWAY !
    Ms. Computer will let you know when she is finished, everything is good, don’t mess with it now !

Now when DVD Shrink is finished, it will give you a VIDEO_TS folder and an AUDIO_TS folder in your “All DVD Work\ Pirates of the Caribbean” folder. Now, if you need to burn a second DVD copy, days down the road, all you have to do is give that folder to Nero or any burning engine and nothing needs to be done, it can be burned directly to disk. At one point in time I had 23 movies sitting there, just waiting for my shipment of blank DVD media to arrive.
    My suggestion is – after you have checked to make sure your copy is fine and you're through making more, delete the movie from your HD. They can build up rather quickly and overrun your PC (Lol). Of course you can always do as the ScubaPete does and buy another Hard Drive (Heh, heh.)

Enjoy your ScubaPete backup,
    “P”

Okie, Dokie – Now we are expecting you to stop back to the forum and tell us how this guide worked for you – We'll be a'lQQkin for you :)

_X_X_X_X_X_[small][​IMG]
    The “old man” Pete (ö¿ô)
    Compaq 8000, Pent IV CPU 2.84GHz, 1024MB RAM, 520GB HD.
    Pioneer 107, 8X R/W , Nec R/W ND-1300A, JLMS DVD ROM.
    128MB GeForce4 TI 4200, O/S XP[/small]

Last edited: Sep 6, 2004
  13. racergirl

racergirl Member

ScubaPete,

I just read your guide above for using Shrink and Decrypter and I have the same problem withe the DVD-R's I'm using not being read by my drive as well and I'm using Verbatim. What am I missing here?

Thanks from another newbie. ;)
    Jess

14. ScubaPete

ScubaPete Senior member

Jess,

Try going to device manager and uninstalling your burner, reboot your PC and let it find your burner again - that should help :)

Pete

15. racergirl

racergirl Member

Thought I'd share this with the other DVD newbies....

turns out the software is not the problem. Or the hardware. It's the discs I was trying to use with my drive. I have a DVD+RW drive and was trying to use DVD-R discs. Apparently that doesn't work unless you have a dual format (+/-) drive. If you have a + drive you must use +R or +RW discs. If you have a - drive you must use -R or -RW discs.

Found this out due to someone on this forum so joining this group has already paid off. :)

Take Care,
    Jess

16. michigan

michigan Guest

Way to go Jess,

Come on back now that you on the track

17. Scottyboi

Scottyboi Guest

Hi guys,
    Im trying to back up a DVD - Using DVD Shrink and DVD Decrypter really good but Im having just one problem. Trying to copy a DVD and a message pops up saying DVD is to big How can i compress it more?

Thanks

Scottyboi

18. flip218

flip218 Moderator Staff Member

I would check the audio selections. Is DTS checked?

19. ScubaPete

ScubaPete Senior member

Hi there Scottyboi, Welcome to aD :)

Follow along with this TV show :)

Let’s go get one of your favorite DVD’s and make a copy of it so should something unforeseen happen like an ice flow hitting the Mojave Desert and freezing the original, you’ll have a backup of it -

Well Ok then, let’s just sit down and get comfy in front of the Big screen TV cause in just a minute or so the “Uncle ScubaPete Show” will be coming on the air –
    - CLICK –
    ”Brought to you this evening by AfterDawn, the “Fat chewing” champion’s location of choice - and under threats by a crazed spear waving maniac, we are forced to present Mr. Brain-Dead, direct from his extend stay at the Happy Hills Institute of the Mentally Disabled and Disturbed Souls, and here he’ll be until it’s been discovered that he’s escaped yet again from that fine facility - and here he is, live and unfortunately still disturbed, it’s Uncle ScubaPete - - - - “

Ooohhh Boy, Ooohhh Boy, am I excited ! I couldn't wait to see you !

And what’s so great it could get Old ScubaPete (the original couch potato) excited ?

FREE STUFF that’s what, FREE STUFF !

The new FREE DVD Shrink version 3.2. really started it all !

(Get your FREE DVD Shrink’s newest version here - )
    http://www.dvdshrink.org/

Yea I know, it’s been out for a while, like me, I’ve been out for a while but I just found out how truly kweel the new DVD Shrink was -

We now we can go from start to finish (NO, not Finland, "finish" meaning the "END"), with just 2 programs and they are DVD Shrink and DVD Decrypter -

(Get your FREE DVD Decrypter’s newest version here - )
    http://www.dvddecrypter.com/

DID you know - that after we get setup, there are only 3 clicks (It takes 4 clickie things using DVD XCopy) to go from start to finish ? How good is that ?

I guess it's good – BUT "How good is it ?" It's so good that you might want to print it out (Easier to follow, don't you know ? :)

IS EVERYBODY READY ???

GOOD -
    First, you should create a folder for your DVD backup before hand. This is the place on your HD where DVD Shrink will work on your movie files and DVD Decrypter can pick them up to burn to disc. Try to put it someplace where you won't forget it - i.e. C:/All DVD work/Pirates of the Caribbean Lost in Alaska

Now open up DVD Decrypter - and under "Mode", select "ISO" then "Write" - under "Source" you may leave that blank as DVD Decrypter will find the location that DVD Shrink will put your ISO files in all by itself. Select your "Destination" as your Burner - and make sure that the box that says "verify" is un-ticked (This last one will cut down on DVD Decrypter errors). Do that now. OK, feel free to close DVD Decrypter now because when DVD Shrink is finished it will open DVD Decrypter all by itself.

Now you can place your original DVD in your DVD-ROM drive and a DVD blank in your burner's drive (If you have two drives). If you only have the one drive, put your original in that drive now. When the time comes for you to put in your blank in either the drive door will open OR a message will appear. As for your DVD media, after all my efforts, it had better be Ritek G04, Verbatim "DataLife", Ridata, Sony or media boasting "Advanced Metal AZO". Other media could well be the cause of errors. Only the very best media should be used for DVD Video backups. Remember that RW discs will probably not play in standalone players. But I suggest that you use your RW now until you get comfortable with the backup process. That way we won't be creating any "Coasters" during our trial period :) Now is defiantly not the time to put your crappy, "Look how much money I saved on these." cheap stuff in. If you don't know what I'm talking about – you had better go back to reading these forum threads and seeing all the poor media complaints -.

Now go into DVD Shrink, click "Edit", then click "Preferences" on this page we're going to select "DVD Target Size" as "Custom" and set the size anywhere between "4260MB" to "4300" - we do this to make sure that we don't burn to the very edge of the disc. Then, under the "File I/O" tab [bd]un-tick[/b] "Enable burning with Nero" then click "OK". Let's do it now !

Now let's burn a DVD, OK ? Click "Open Disk" and let DVD Shrink analyze (rip) your DVD. If you wish, we can edit your movie now. To trim your movie a little, you can "un-tick" audio you don't want like the foreign audio streams, i.e. Klingon, Solarian Cluster Mush OR Eastern Himalayan Yak language selections or the Director's comments (also known as Outer Mongolian). This will result in your DVD requiring less compression and therefore providing you with a better quality picture. If you would like, as I do, to get rid of all the extras and trailers thus compressing your movie as little as possible (giving you the very best quality picture), click "Re-author" then, under "Main Movie" select "Title 1" If there are more choices, look at the time and select the longest one as that is usually the main attraction. Click and drag the "Title 1" from the right-hand side of the screen to the left-hand side, under the "DVD Structure" (DVD) and release it there. Bingo, Bango, you are done editing, giving you the least compression (best quality), backup possible. Now select "Backup" to get ready to finish.

If you want a total backup, that's all the things on the original disc. For a complete backup simply choose "Full Disc". There's no problem in doing this as long as we do not see any "Red" on the size bar at the top. (If you should see some "Red" there, on the size bar, simply "Un-tick" any foreign languages, Director's comments or DTS sound boxes until the "Red" disappears.) With no "Red" visible on the size bar we just let the "Automatic" (Default) settings alone.

Whether we're doing a full backup (Full Disc" being chosen OR whether we're doing an edited copy (leaving the Re-author button in), It's now time to select Backup". Take just a second and under "Target Device" go to "Select backup target " once there, select "ISO Image File and burn with DVD Decrypter". ". Now, under "Quality Settings, "tick" "Compress video with high quality adaptive error compensation" there you may adjust quality enhancements. Practicing with the settings can produce even better end products. Finally, where it says "Select target image file", browse till you find your created folder for your backup and click "Save". That's it ! Click "OK" and DVD Shrink burns that ISO image to your HD. It then opens DVD Decrypter and has it burn the ISO image to your waiting blank DVD. - Believe it or not, that was as hard as it ever gets – We'll not have to mess with our settings again :)

And I KNOW you won't go anywhere near that PC while it’s working cause you don’t want me a-smackin your knuckles with my Nun’s ruler do ya ?

Yea, I thought not. – We don't want to mess up the burn this late in the game do we ?

Now tell me, - - - Wasn’t that finer than frog hair ?

Slicker than a southern slimy slithery sloth ?

Yep, ya see there, I thought you’d say that -

Truly fine, that backup was - -

(Remember, when you want a guide with an attitude, shop ScubaPete :p)

Last edited: Jan 8, 2005
  20. tarisea

tarisea Member

ScubaPete: You are truly awesome. Thank you. Now all I need is something that does the same for software. I'll go looking.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.