1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How do I burn xbox & ps2 games with alcohol 120 % or nero

Discussion in 'Xbox - Backup discussion' started by pkizzz, Sep 6, 2004.

1. cookguy05

cookguy05 Guest

can anyone tell me why grand theft auto san andreas has been banned. thanks everybody.

2. cameroon

cameroon Guest

Y sure I can tell you and Mostly every one can. In San andreas some Guy found some Unused codes in the Game with that girl (One of the Missions) and in there he played around with these Unused codes and Found that you can have Sex with this Girl if shes willing to. But this is way off topic so thats Just Y.

But i do have a question of My own. Whats Better to do Soft Mod or Chip? well wich is better there we go wich one is Better to do?

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 16, 2005
  3. Quadratic

Quadratic Regular member

In general, it's more simplier to do a softmod than to chip it (especially with older chips).If you have no soldering experience (or if you're afraid to toy around with your xbox) then softmod is definitely the way to go.

However, even if you're not a pro, there's hundreds of tutorials on the net that teach the process. Mod chips are good if you want to still play XBL (not recommended)

4. ajnk

ajnk Member

Help.. I'm a firsttimer with a flip top thingy

I dled this game called "super robot wars" I unrared it.. heres what it looks like http://img203.imageshack.us/img203/3293/sdfsdf3bx.jpg now.. do I just go to nero and select data burn and burn it? or do I have to do something else? thankyou.

5. dude845

dude845 Regular member

i see games on bt sites for xbox and ps2 and ppl say when they burn them they work, y is that,cuz you ppl can't.? :p

6. Kristiano

Kristiano Member

wel,.. excuse my german accent,..but moust of you guys suck,.better sayd you're inteligence does, excluding the people that did gave a solution that actualy leads somewhere.

and now my own issue, i have received a downloaded game for XBOX (Halo 2) in WinRAR SFX file from a friend of mines to copy it on a DVD for him, my only problem is, somebody allready extracted the ISO file or never even made it, my knowlage does extend alot in PC's,.but not in XBOX PS2 etc. so if any of you felas hapend to know a possible whay to burn it and make it work , i would like to know what exactly it is that i have to do, i tryed every possible whay with NERO 6.6.0.18, Alcohol 120% aparently does not work since i have no ISO image, so no result in the game actualy working.

I would be hapy to repay you back with game crack'z, patches, codes, cheats, programs ( even those not quite findable ) IF any given solution wel work.

P.S. : make it a short solution,. its easyer to make a Win XP with SP2 Boot DVD and completly upgraded system and wiew, than it myght seem to burn a d*nm DVD XBOX game.

Thank you, sincerely Kristiano-THC.

Last edited: Aug 29, 2005
  7. nick2005

nick2005 Regular member

i didn't quite understand your problem but if I read it right you are trying to make an Iso so you can burn your file.

you will need to make an xbox iso. One of the best programs to do this is qwix. There is a great program on how to do this made by team xecuter: http://www.teamxecuter.com/qwixnero.htm

This tutorial shows how to handle isos with Qwix and burn them with Nero.

post if u have any problems

8. dude845

dude845 Regular member

i got a question y do they have xbox games on BT sites but you guys don'tt noe how to burn them? is their somthing needed, like a mod chip or somthing?

9. Kristiano

Kristiano Member

wel, i shal try it, if it works, i wel post back, thankx lot.

Last edited: Aug 30, 2005
  10. nick2005

nick2005 Regular member

Yes dude845, a modchip is needed to play games downloaded off of BitTorrent. However, you can also softmod but that's a different story. Either way you have to mod your xbox in some way to play downloaded games or homebrew software. The games on BT sites usually just need to be extracted and then they are in an ISO format already so you can burn them easily using Nero.

11. tEChniiQue

tEChniiQue Guest

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 23, 2005
  12. Lord5eth

Lord5eth Member

hi there guys...

i dont know what im doing wrong, but i can't seen 2 back up any of my PS2 games. ive read thru most of d forum n ive tried alcohol120 n ive tried it with dvd-decrypter...

alcohol is useless!

dvd-decrypter gets 2 bout 60% every time n then fails...

help would be greatly appreciated.

13. legit7

legit7 Guest

Lord5eth you are out of luck

alcohol is useless!

dvd-decrypter gets 2 bout 60% every time n then fails...

have you try nero

if that doesnt worked its probably your computer

my computer hates nero but like alcohol

14. legit7

legit7 Guest

maybe the game you are trying to copy is a bad file.

did you download this game or what?

15. tEChniiQue

tEChniiQue Guest

@Lord5eth

Maybe this will work:
    Clean up your PC. There is one program that is pretty good at deleting unnecessary files. My guess is that there is one or two file prohibiting a successful install of NERO.

The program to use is called CCleaner (FREE). Download it and run each option available. Maninly the fix issues. It's very easy to use and quite safe. After you've cleaned up, restart and try to reinstall the program (NERO) again.

16. Lord5eth

Lord5eth Member

hi guys...

it's not nero.

ive had no trouble in the past with burning vcd's, dvd's or any other format of file.

i just can't seem 2 get it 2 burn my ps2 games. d games i'm trying to copy is my originals of NFSU 2, Final Fantasy x-2, Mortal Kombat Deadly Alliance. ive wasted more than 15 blank dvd's already trying avery method you guys suggested.

17. tEChniiQue

tEChniiQue Guest

@Lord5eth

Did you try cleaning up your PC (the advice above)?

18. Lord5eth

Lord5eth Member

it's a fresh installation of winxp and all of d software. ive been told 2 try gamejack, that didnt work either. it completes the burning with no errors,but then when i insert it in2 my ps2, i get the ps2 logo 2 appear n thats it, it freezes...

im getting so discouraged coz im wasting discs.

19. tEChniiQue

tEChniiQue Guest

Well, don't get discouraged because that makes everything that much harder. I don't think this was mention as a troubleshoot...make sure you have the latest firmware for your disc drive, most likely available on the maker's site or their FTP site. Also, have you tried different media (discs). See if a different brand works out.

20. Lord5eth

Lord5eth Member

drivers r all updated but i havent tried different media. ive been using e-proformance -R discs.

ill try that but its hard not 2 get discouraged when u guys all seem 2 get it done so easily.

thanx 4 all d support guys.

ill b in touch, but please, if u think of anything i might b doing wrong, lemme know.

ps : what program r u using personally? what r the settings set 2? maybe its settings of software versions causing this issue.