1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lets Paint The Kettle Black,Do You Have A Bitch On Whats Going On Around The Site Or Any Thing Negative To Report

Discussion in 'Safety valve' started by ireland, Mar 28, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ireland

ireland Active member

2. antomic

antomic Regular member

@gerry
    that is very true, but think about this. Rome was one of the greatest civilizations ever to emerge in Europe. They were powerful, smart, artistic, and just raped all the german tribes and gypos. None would have thought Rome would be destroyed, but it was...over time. This site can't last forever...nothing can. I'd say AD has maybe 10 years left (give or take), but there will be bigger and better things in its place. I'm over my problem now. I'm really happy cuz now IM SINGLE!!! YAAAAAAY!!!!

Last edited: Oct 28, 2006
  3. gerry1

gerry1 Guest

@creaky...thanks guy! I'm never in the game forums so I don't have to deal with that nonsense... nor is there much in the way of flame wars in the home theater forums. I don't envy you that part of your job but they have such a nasty reputation, I should go look just out of curiosity.

@antomic...well, I suppose you're right, none of know the future. We could all get squished during the night by an astroid the size of Mount Everest and go the way of the dinosaurs! But hey, the roman empire lasted a thousand years and we still speak of it two thousand years later...that would be quite feather in AD's cap LOL! And, by the way, I'm glad your broken heart has mended in such record time ... that's mighty pragmatic of you lol!

4. antomic

antomic Regular member

good friday of xbox live+thinking over it+good breakfast=best day ever
    In fact, i don't even know why i was mad. I'm gonna go to the beach later.

Last edited: Oct 28, 2006
  5. ireland

ireland Active member

creaky,
    heres ye help in the Consoles forums!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[​IMG]

6. ireland

ireland Active member

i have a real bitch,and i am not happy with the guy with the big brass balls who deleted a post of mine with out telling me he was doing that in the News comments.and the reason for the delete..

all i did was give a update to the article ..which the original article did not have all the facts straight.

thats a unwritten rule since i been a mod is not to delete a post unless a reason is posted in said post...
    that's common courtesy,polite or considerate behavior.

that is sure one way to drive me away from this site..
    i sure do expect an apology in a pm.

no wonder members are leaving this site.

Last edited: Oct 29, 2006
  7. Ripper

Ripper Active member

Yeah I wandered where all that went. Lol

8. ireland

ireland Active member

heres the article i posted

21 Finreactor BitTorrent tracker admins fined $700,000

Update: The IFPI just released a press-release which confirms that 21 admins were convicted. They have to pay compensation, damages and expenses of approximately $700,000 (in total) to the copyright holders.

link
    http://www.cdfreaks.com/news/14195

9. garmoon

garmoon Regular member

I actually have a bitch too at McDonalds. It's sad that the order- takers there can't get past one change to an order. 2 changes and the whole system breaks down. There's no picture of a quarter pounder on the register with NO Cheese and Extra onions! From now on I'll be opening them at the window to double check.

10. creaky

creaky Moderator Staff Member

not me Ireland, and i can't see any trace of it either, so dunno what happened

11. ireland

ireland Active member

i know in my heart it was not you creaky as ye been a gentleman in all your actions here at afterdawn.

12. ireland

ireland Active member

Have you ever purchased music online and been frustrated because your MP3 player wouldnt support the DRM copy-protection format? Problem solved!
    Simply import your protected WMA and M4P music files into Tunebite. Tunebite Premium then plays them with Windows MediaPlayer or Apple iTunes, records them lightening-fast using High-Speed Digital Dubbing and automatically saves them as unprotected MP3, WMA or OGG files. Try it now, free!

link
    http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/41/295688#2498522

13. antomic

antomic Regular member

thanks ireland :) i used DB power amp or something like that. I'll try this thing out.

14. ddp

ddp Moderator Staff Member

ireland, i'm innocent!!

15. creaky

creaky Moderator Staff Member

that's a mystery then as there's no threads hidden that match the missing one...

16. ddp

ddp Moderator Staff Member

must be site admin maybe??

17. antomic

antomic Regular member

who knows.

18. rihgt682

rihgt682 Regular member

so there was this one guy who hated this girl and this girl hated this guy but they never tell each other and they fell in love because they hate each other but after they got married they killed each other because they hate each other so there 7yr old son was left alone and he hated both of them who died because they hated each other. So he went on about his life and went to foster parents which hated his parents so he hated them. so they hated him because he hated them and they hated his dog and his dog hated the kid and the dog liked a cat but cat hated dog so dog pretend he liked partent so he can get the cat but when cat liked dog, dog hated him and the kid kill the dog and the cat hated parent but parent was framed so they hated kid. So at the end they all killed each other.
    The end. My english paper. Pretty cool huh.

19. aabbccdd

aabbccdd Guest

so i take it that [bold] everyone hated eachother [/bold] lol

20. rihgt682

rihgt682 Regular member

SO this guy is standing next to game stop door and a guy comes and ask, what are you doing? and guy goes waiting for PS3 dart face and the guy goes PS3 is for losers and leaves so the guy gets pretty piss so he orders WII and the ps3 so guy comes out of the shop and laugh at him so he said, Oh yeah, i'm getting the WIll too! and he was pretty jeoulsy so he went home and cryed and when his wife saw him crying she wanted to get a wii so she camped in a gamestop next to the guy. But the guy was like WII suck get PS3. so when the store open there was only 1 ps3 and 1 wii. The guy was like I'm getting a wii (just becaus the other guy said so) the lady was like well i'm getting ps3 (because the guy said so) so they both goes home. the guy who took wii realized that it was not what he wanted and it was crap to him. the lady who took the ps3 gave it to the husband to cheer him up but he got more mad when he saw that ps3 because he wanted wii. and when they both came for return or exchange the store manerger said ha ha you should have both gotten xbox 360. so they were like WHAT? He was like OMG you guys never heard of xbox 360? the Gears of war and halo 3? they were like NO what is it. The store manerger says it's the best thing in the world! so they both goes home with xbox 360 and they put the gears of war they just got when they hooked up everything they wanted to play and see, when they pushed that ON button, all they saw was the circle of red light.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.