1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Eurovox max security

Discussion in 'Digital TV - United States & Canada' started by Bing1, Feb 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. luckyluca

luckyluca Guest

Hi Guys
    Quick update and techie question........I have now tried the box on another cable feed and it was fine. (Constant 85% and solid green light)

So it is my feed, is it possible to have a feed as intermittent as mine appears without really affecting the normal Digital tv and broadband when plugged into them ?????????

..it goes from 85% shakily then down to red and then back up...green light flashes!
    Thanks

2. scanbox

scanbox Member

Anyone know if there is a default code on the eurovox. The code has been changed from 0000. Any ideas for this?

3. vardrus

vardrus Regular member

Yes a mhac,it is 1004.Go neiri an bothar leat.

4. scanbox

scanbox Member

Go raibh maith agat

5. vardrus

vardrus Regular member

Ta failte romhat.

6. scanbox

scanbox Member

Agus leat fein

7. skeogh

skeogh Guest

Hi, my mother bought one of these eurovox max boxes last week and when my dad was trying to set it up it only picked up about 30 stations and kept repeating these stations over and over again. Was he doing something wrong? also it didn't come with any software but said it was only updated up to April 2007? Will I need to download more software? If so where - i haven't been able to find it anywhere! If anyone has it could they mail it to siobhankeogh@hotmail.com? Thanks!!!

8. skeogh

skeogh Guest

Hi, my mother bought one of these eurovox max boxes last week and when my dad was trying to set it up it only picked up about 30 stations and kept repeating these stations over and over again. Was he doing something wrong? also it didn't come with any software but said it was only updated up to April 2007? Will I need to download more software? If so where - i haven't been able to find it anywhere! If anyone has it could they mail it to siobhankeogh@hotmail.com? Thanks!!!

9. vardrus

vardrus Regular member

Hopefully you didn't get a clown.Where did you get it?

10. bandit1.3

bandit1.3 Member

11. bandit1.3

bandit1.3 Member

Hi sorry to say but you may have cloned box if you do update it and it is a clone the new firmware will kill the box did it come in a blue box or red box have sent a email with install info to your email address .

12. skeogh

skeogh Guest

it came in a red box - thanks for the help!

13. vardrus

vardrus Regular member

Its more than likely genuine.See www.irelandeurovox.com/clones.htm if you are unsure on how to tell a clone from a genuine Eurovox box.

14. Gar29428

Gar29428 Member

Just got a Eurovox Max box, I am on N*L in Galway on the MMDS. I did the autoscan and it picked up 94 channels, are there more out there in my area. Any idea how I can get more if more are available...Thanks

15. vardrus

vardrus Regular member

Thats it a mhac for MMDS.N*l cable would get you around 140 but then you would have to sell your house for that and move into a cable area.So you have got to ask yourself the question,do I really want those extra channels which would justify selling the house.If not then you will have to resign yourself to just 94 channels and maybe take up a new hobby.But then that is going to cost you as well so it brings you back to the "house sale question".To help you get a blank page and put the advantages and disadvantages of both on it and that should help you make up your mind.
    Stay where you are with 94 channels versus moving to a cable area with over 140 channels.Hope this helps.

16. Gar29428

Gar29428 Member

A bit over the top and laboured but point taken..........

17. vardrus

vardrus Regular member

Bhi me ag magadh :)

18. dodgy25

dodgy25 Member

help got eurovox this morning it searches finds all the channels but it is displaying code being updated for a long time anyone help

19. luckyluca

luckyluca Guest

Put it to Sky Sports, updates quicker on that for some reason, should only take a couple of mins

20. dodgy25

dodgy25 Member

yeah had it on that everything is working except the channels coming through the time clock is even up to date

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.