1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Problems Burning Bourne Supremacy

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by kruzer, Dec 20, 2004.

1. kruzer

kruzer Guest

Using DVD Shrink and DVD Decrypter. I click device manager on ISO file to burn with DVD decrypter and it starts encoding but it shows a little dude running in green shorts and then it says error. I have also found it while trying to burn the Punisher, but otherwise I have burnt hundreds of DVD's with no problems. Please help me out. Thankyou.

2. flip218

flip218 Moderator Staff Member

run a search for bourne supremacy. There are a few threads discussing this.

In Shrink you need to hightlight unreferenced material and choose insert still image or still picture for the compression.

3. ScubaPete

ScubaPete Senior member

Hi kruzer, welcome to aD,

AFA the Bourne Supremacy, Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind and one or two others - In "Unreferenced materials" select title 1 menus, there is a "Boy" running (in green shorts too). By checking him out in the "Preview" screen, you can see his outfit too. Sometimes DVD Shrink gets past it sometimes not -

If you don't make it past it then go to that Unreferenced materials select Title 1 menus - Then go to "Compression" select "Custom Ratio" then select "Still image" then try DVD Shrink again, it should slide right on through, like a hot knife through tender Turkey -

SEASON'S GREETINGS,

Pete