1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Have a problem with anydvd! SOS

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by uzmeplz, Jan 28, 2005.

1. uzmeplz

uzmeplz Guest

Hello,I've been backen up dvd's for sometime.And have a ? about anydvd.I updated it the other day.From v4.5.5.1 to v4.5.6.2.Also i use DVD decrypter,dvd shrink with anydvd runing in the background nero 6.0,for backing up.After the update of anydvd!I started burning coaster's.So i disabled anydvd.Reripped the dvd,It worked fine!So i thought it might have been just a fleuk!So i enabled anydvd trieyed another dvd,yup!you guessed it, another coaster.So as of wright now!I went back to v4.5.5.1, everthing is working fine.So i was thinking if anybody had the same problem.Our if im doing somthing wrong?They might have a insight on this problem.Thank you for your time.

2. kzar

kzar Member

Try updating to AnyDVD V 4572

3. bardie

bardie Regular member

AnyDVD does seem to cause problems with some movies.
    DVD Decrypter will usually rip movies without the help of AnyDVD.
    I haven't used AnyDVD for ages as DVD Decrypter seems to handle whatever I throw at it.

Last edited: Feb 3, 2005
  4. squizzle

squizzle Active member

I am on the opposite end of this as Bardie is. AnyDVD works great for me, handles everything. Decrypter is another step and you still have to tinker with Shrink to get new movies. Decrypter is great however. I'd try to reinstall AnyDVD and see if that helps. Maybe the 4.5.7.whatever version will work better for you.

5. Jerry746

Jerry746 Senior member

There was a few bugs in Anydvd 4.5.6.2 which is why it was updated again. 4.5.7.2 fixed the known problems.

Jerry