AfterDawn Forums

Action Replay Max Evo / torrent downloads ??

This discussion thread has 27 messages.

im new at this action replay max thing and before i buy it i want to know if i can download a ps2 torrent file and burn it on cd-r to play it on my ps2.
▼▼ This topic has 26 answers - they are below this advertisement ▼▼
AfterDawn Advertisement
You can download the action replay and burn it to a DVD-r
but you must have a Swap Magic DVD so that the action replay will boot
waqas_123 Suspended due non-functional email address
hi im new at this and i have a modchip but i dont know which one.i download swap magic from net , if i burn it using DVD Decrypter can it boot the action replay max or not? please reply me back
To waqas_123 if you have a modchip there is no reason to downlaod a copy of swapmagic if you download a copy of action replay max evo it should work with you modchip I said evo version because you do not need an action replay dongle to use it.
i burned the action replay max into a dvd-r but it doesnt work. i burned it using DVD Decrypter . i went to mode then iso and then write and i just searched for the actionreplaymax iso file and burned it but my ps2 doesnt start it. if the swap magic 3 is buned in a cd-r will a game burnt on a cd-r boot it?
r0c0 Suspended account
my backup of ar max evo works great , but i also got 2 cd 's of codebreaker: v8 and v9 (from emule)but they both dont boot . Who had codebreaker backup boot with swapmagic ??? pls sum tips !!
thx
hey r0c0 how did u make the backup of AR MAX ?
can u plz tell me the details step by step please
r0c0 Suspended account
i didnt make that backup , i got it from the net but this version i have is special made for swap magic , it has a fix built in for swap magic dvd 2.0 (its burned on dvd , not cd) , dunno about sm 3.0 dvd since i dont own that one . Does anybody had codebreaker to work with swapmagic ?
i know but where did u downloaded it from and how did u burn it?
Do i have to burn it on a DVD-r ? or just CDr is OK?
(I have a PS2 with modchip installed )
I've the ARMAX and until now it never had given problems to me. Whenever I add the master code for a new game, indicates me that save the changes and takes me again to the screen where say "add game", I mean It puts the code correctly but it isn't there. When I try to put the Master code again says that the game already exists and I can't put it again.
I've tried to delete codes of other games that I use no longer but even so I can't.
Somebody knows why? I've to do something?
Thanks, and sorry for my English I always fail it...XD
This page sucks 10 days after and anybody reply.
This message has been edited since its posting. Latest edit was made on 27 Mar 2005 @ 13:33
How do you burn action replay to a dvd-r?
well its pointless to burn to a DVD-R, seeing as it will fit on a CD-R...but if you only have a DVD-R, then well, it should be the same way as putting onto a CD. Get the ISO, or .CUE, use Nero, say "Burn Image to disc", select where you have this file located, let Nero do the rest.

CPU - AMD Athlon64 3200+
GPU - XFX GeForce 6600GT
RAM - 768mb
MB -ASRock 939 Dual-SATA2
HDD - Maxtor 80gb 7200rpm
LCD - 19" LCD SCEPTRE
onni_san sorry for the late reply but when u enter the m code it is still entered and dissaper coz armax does not want u to tinker or mess around with the m code as it is valuable. that is why u dont see it. i hope this helps
Quote:
well its pointless to burn to a DVD-R, seeing as it will fit on a CD-R...but if you only have a DVD-R, then well, it should be the same way as putting onto a CD. Get the ISO, or .CUE, use Nero, say "Burn Image to disc", select where you have this file located, let Nero do the rest.
hello no, wont work that way, different mode etc. there is a chance of it but if you want a better chance of excess u will need to rebuild the iso for dvd. some tuts are around these forums search for em. 1 resaon Nero wont work is it will ask for a cd and only accept a cd, dvd decryptor will tell you the modes are wrong but still try to burn it.

plus i hope you all know that AR max or action replay etc. are copyrighted. u cant really burn a disc of the net legally..........
Please help me. I downloaded the AR max evo and burned it on a cd. The cd works fine and starts up and everything. I get the menu to add and choose my codes, but the main problem is that after selecting the cheat codes I can't get the game to work. What should i do after selecting my cheat? There is a screen which says "make sure your game cd is inside". My ps2 has a modchip so I don't need to do swapmagic, so what i do after this??
what program do i use to burn ar max on to cd and after burning it do i just use it?

C.T
downloading ARMAX EVO and burning is illegal!

does anyone here understand that?. if u really want it, skip the burning problems! go buy it!

i gurantee that u will have no problems having the disc u bought play in ur ps2! hahaha
Frozenn Suspended due non-functional email address
coreyt06
Try Nero
Can anyone direct me to a site in which I can download the AR max evo. I have a modchip v7 ps2 and I am looking to find a good cheat code cd or dvd that I can burn. Thanks for any suggestions!

PS2 v7 ModChip
Pentium 4 3.00MHz
1GB Memory
3 40GB Hard Drives
In my list comment I wanted to mention that if anyone knew of any torrent sites or websites that I could download the AR max evo. Thanks!

PS2 v7 ModChip
Pentium 4 3.00MHz
1GB Memory
3 40GB Hard Drives
RezX Suspended due non-functional email address
I added a new game to the list but when I try to add a certain code it give me an error saying "This code is already in the database"

I'm assuming this means that some other game is using this same code? Is there anyway I could fix this?
check to see if the title is already there...

i doubt it would check the same values?

if it does then maybe check to see if it has a different name

like international names, or sequels etc
RezX Suspended due non-functional email address
The game I'm trying for is Super Robot Wars Alpha 3, so I don't think a duplicate is the problem.

EDIT
------
Somehow I did manage to duplicate it, but even when I first put the code in I got that error message.

EDIT AGAIN
----------
I erased my Action Replay MAX save and completely restarted reinputting my codes and it still gave the error with the one code. This is rediculous.
This message has been edited since its posting. Latest edit was made on 14 Feb 2006 @ 7:34
my housemates girlfriend stepped on my AR2 V2 boot disk which looked like the one situated right hand side in this piccy -> ->

i picked this machine up a few years back through the trading post with it already chipped and have had a very temperamental relationship ever since, this being our biggest rift yet..

and for some uknown huge act of idiocy i have not backed it up!!! stll shaking a fist at myself!! but, anywho --- does the disc still get made, can a get a copy of it off the net or is it all now up the bung'ole???

anybodies help would be much appreciated..
This message has been edited since its posting. Latest edit was made on 19 Feb 2006 @ 21:48
This discussion thread has been automatically closed, as it hasn't received any new posts during the last 180 days. This means that you can't post replies or new questions to this discussion thread.

If you have something to add to this topic, use this page to post your question or comments to a new discussion thread.