1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The post your amount of posts thread

Discussion in 'Safety valve' started by sobhy2406, Jan 3, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lethal_B

Lethal_B Moderator Staff Member

retracting my last statement momentarily to reply to gear's post,

I know ~ the iPod forums keep me very busy indeed. It's great learning for me aswell though, as I learn a lot while I am helping people with their problems, and subsequently, I can only get stronger in knowledge :)

2. gear79

gear79 Guest

true that lethal..i hang out alot in the home theater forums as well, but then again, thats my hobby aside from my career (being a paying hobby too... automotive work)

the more you learn, the better... KNOWLEDGE is power !

3. pulsar

pulsar Active member

Knowledge is [bold]indeed[/bold] power, eh Gear! Wink, wink!

Numbers numbers everywhere, which one shall I choose?!!

LMAO!!

4. andmerr

andmerr Guest

i wouldnt be surprised if drd is around the 10,000 mark as well as i think there was a post some where that detailed who on the admin had what count...............

5. gear79

gear79 Guest

ahhh, power !!! wink wink !! pulsar !

6. Reasons?

Reasons? Guest

This thread became the "give yourselves somes posts on the back to up your count" thread. It's a little too broad now, see you in the forumns.

7. gear79

gear79 Guest

well,i think it is safe to say the the majority in here (and i said majority) are regulars anyway... i am only like 100 away or so from ADA status, its gonna happen one way or another. but i frequent the dvd player forum, home theater, media, nero, dvd forums, shrink, mobile phones, from time to time, i am an all over kinda person... using aD to my advantage to further increase my knowledge of all aspects...

8. andmerr

andmerr Guest

and about time to....congrats in advance

9. ScubaBud

ScubaBud Regular member

You have posted 2214 messages to our discussion forums since you created your account on 29 December 2004.

I'll get there also Gear :)

10. andmerr

andmerr Guest

let me be the 1st scubabud to proclaim a holiday in your name when you reach the target...........keep going man the last 500 are the hardest but there is light at the end of the tunnel

11. ddp

ddp Moderator Staff Member

andmerr, 500 to go? scubabud only has to post 286 for 2500.

Last edited: Jan 20, 2006
  12. andmerr

andmerr Guest

lets say retrospectly ddp, from 2000 to 2500 its relatively the last hurdle to get to addict.In his case he now has 286 but generally i found a lot of people say that the last 500 was the hardest

13. ScubaBud

ScubaBud Regular member

@andmerr

You are so right, and it's taken a long time since I've been with aD. In the beginning I went from Newbie directly to Senior and then the brakes went on. :) I think ddp was taking every other post from me after that so he could get to Addict status sooner! <G>

As far as the holiday, as long as we get a day off from work and are allowed to drink, don't wait for me, let's just do it! <G>

14. weazel200

weazel200 Regular member

The first member to get to 50,000 posts should receive a free AfterDawn mousemat.

15. gear79

gear79 Guest

oh the anticipation..................

where's my drink and holiday andmerr ?? :(

16. weazel200

weazel200 Regular member

Ok then. The first member to reach 50,000 posts gets a free trip to AfterDawn headquarters in Finland.

17. andmerr

andmerr Guest

i'll have to wait til you get there, maybe a small celebration..................we could knight you both and call you sir...........then toast a couple ales in your direction

18. gear79

gear79 Guest

sounds like a plan !! just call me Mr. Sir !!

19. andmerr

andmerr Guest

is your other problem solved now

20. gear79

gear79 Guest

dont think so, i only got that 1 notification.. did you try to send me a PM there yet?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.