AfterDawn Forums

Clone DVD registration number

This discussion thread has 11 messages.

Josie16 Suspended due non-functional email address
When installing Clone DVD it didn't ask for a registration number, now when I enter the programme it tells me I only have so many days till the registration expires. How do I enter the registration number.
▼▼ This topic has 10 answers - they are below this advertisement ▼▼
AfterDawn Advertisement
You get that when you purchase the program. If you did purchase it, then click on purchase option and find the field to enter the number.
This message has been edited since its posting. Latest edit was made on 05 Mar 2005 @ 0:22
No I downloaded it, but I do have a registration number for it
This is off of SlySoft's website:

How do I enter the license key?

After you have installed the trial version execute the license file ('key.AnyDVD' or 'key.CloneCD'), that you have recieved via email or download link. You software is unlocked with the next start.

Please make a safety backup of your license key file on a floppy disk or a CD and keep it in a safe place - we cannot replace your license key, if you have lost it!

Downloaded it from Kazaa. Received a key gen, but do not now where to input the rego number.
If you are referring to a key code generator and not a purchased key then I am out on this one. That is against forum rules!
Oops!! Sorry!
You should recieve a key file which you just have to double click on and it will unlock the software for you. if you have purchased the program it might pay to give them a tringle to find out what's going on.

You obviously did'nt buy it then!!!

If you do pay for it in the future you wont be dissapointed. Very good proggy indeed.
This message has been edited since its posting. Latest edit was made on 05 Mar 2005 @ 4:02
ozy

Josie16 was referring to a key generator which is used to make pirated key codes, hence giving an illegal free copy and not a purchased one.

Yeah! missed that bit and changed my post.
Ozy, I'm on my second cup of tea and I'm still not awake yet! :)
This discussion thread has been automatically closed, as it hasn't received any new posts during the last 180 days. This means that you can't post replies or new questions to this discussion thread.

If you have something to add to this topic, use this page to post your question or comments to a new discussion thread.