1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

COPYING THE MOVIE "LITTLLE BLACK BOOK"

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by MESMD, Mar 8, 2005.

1. MESMD

MESMD Regular member

Hi,
    I have been backing up my personal DVD movies with various programs like: 1clickdvdcopy, dvdcopyexpress, clonedvd2, etc. I just ran into my first problem where "LITTLE BLACK BOOK" can not be copied. I tried all the above programs, with css decryption when needed, along with dvddecrypter and dvdshrink and none can read this movie due to inability to read some sectors? The movie(original plays well). Can you offer any advice for backing up this dvd movie? Thank you very much.
    Miles

2. jim_dandy

jim_dandy Active member

Put the name of this movie in the search window, and be blown away, by how many threads there are on this subject.

3. Balaam

Balaam Regular member

Use the latest DVDD. Here is a post that has the answer:
    http://forum.dvddecrypter.com/index.php?showtopic=19729

Since I'm guessing you don't know how to use the psl method, I'll tell you:

copy and paste the following text to a notepad file:
    PSL
    675015-675028
    675029-675042
    675043-675056
    675057-675070
    675071-675084
    675085-675098
    675099-691366
    691367-691380
    3464078-3536671
    4169612-4169681
    4169682-4169751
    4169770-4169839
    4169840-4169909

Save it, and rename the file with a '.psl' extension.
    In DVDD, import the .psl file, and you're good to go.

If you have any more questions, please consult the thread in the link I posted above.

4. jim_dandy

jim_dandy Active member

I dont think you have to use that psl patch with the latest version of dvd decrypter.

5. jim_dandy

jim_dandy Active member

I just now checked out that thread,I guess some people do have to use it.It worked just fine for me without the patch hmmmmmmmmm

6. MESMD

MESMD Regular member

Thank you so much. I copied the file, but I do not know how to import it to dvdd/ Could you tell me. I'm using dvdd 3.52.
    Sincerely,
    Miles

7. jim_dandy

jim_dandy Active member

on dvd decrypter click on file/protected sectors list/import...browse to your psl patch.

8. bbmayo

bbmayo Active member

3.52 will do the little black book. That PSL is for the brand new movies out..

9. jim_dandy

jim_dandy Active member

Thats what I thought but if you look at that thread you can see that LIGHTNING UK (author of dvdd) is the one discussing this problem and it was only a couple weeks ago.
    This one was a problem, but not after the newest version of dvdd came out(for me anyways).
    This movie does have the newest encryption on it.

Last edited: Mar 8, 2005
  10. angelicad

angelicad Member

Hi,
    I had the same problem but if you use DVD43 (available at http://www.dvd43.com ) along with dvd decryptor and dvd shrink, the movie will work.

11. Philsy

Philsy Guest

Hello,

I have just run into the same problem... the copy of "LITTLE BLACK BOOK" does work on my computers dvd player.... but not on my sony dvd player......

Thought I'd throw that out there!
    I am about to aply the patch to see if it works.

Philsy

Last edited by a moderator: May 1, 2005
  12. MESMD

MESMD Regular member

HI,
    Thanks to all you guys for the advice. However, since I have both 1CLICKDVDCOPY and DVDXCOPY EXPRESS, to copy any new copy protection that does not respond to my ordinary methods, I found by using DREE43 and DVDXCOPY XPRESS (Which has its own css decrypter built in to the progam) together, I am able to copy any new movie protection scheme. I do not know why this always works, but it does. I tried and found by trial and error this works and always use it when my regular method fails.
    Thanks again for your help and I hope if you have these programs you can use this combination.
    MESMD

13. Philsy

Philsy Guest

I always used dvd decryptor and dvd shring the latest versions... they worked so good on normal movies, some people claim that the newest version of dvd decryptor will copy (little black book) but not for me..... I "think" I have tried everything i read in these threads... I hope there once again is a program or set of programs that will be able to get all of the new movies baked up!

Thanks for all of the info!

14. jim_dandy

jim_dandy Active member

AnyDvd will work on all movies but its not free.Ive heard some people have good luck with dvd43,but its not updated as often as AnyDvd.AnyDvd will allow you to use whatever program you prefer. Ive never found one it wont rip.
    AnyDvd runs in the background and decrypts,so all dvd's appear as not encrypted,21 day trial available.
    http://www.slysoft.com/en/