1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

help please

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by jb177, Apr 11, 2005.

1. jb177

jb177 Member

hi if any body could help me please do im wanting to make a dvd using files like divx mpeg just any files i have on my pc but i havnt a clue how to do it althogh im told you can can any one help ive copied a dvd before but that was dvd to dvd and that is another problem i tryed it again but i couldnt remember how i did before i know i used dvd shrink to rip it then clone dvd to burn it but im not sure how i used clone dvd so please help if possible

2. bbmayo

bbmayo Active member

Jb,
    Check out the guides at my website (link in my sig) There is one there called [bold]Convert AVI to DVD[/bold] thats the one you will need to make your DivX, MPEG, or AVI's DVD compliant. There are also guides there that will show you how to back up your DVD's. :)

3. jb177

jb177 Member

thanks ill have a look

4. jb177

jb177 Member

i tryed nero vision express and it didnt work so please if you know any other software please tell me

[​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 12, 2005
  5. bbmayo

bbmayo Active member

what do you mean it didn't work? What problems did you run into? Where did it not work?

There is another guide at my site called "Convert AVI to DVD" using a program called DivXtoDVD. You can try that.